FE4 THREAD

Fia

Probably.

IS NOT I DIDN'T MEAN IT

Surely

YOU'RE TOO LATE ANYWAY

IT IS DIO WHO WILL CARRY OUT MY PLAN

Pain in general is funny. And Marthur, I imagine a sad voice when reading your posts.

Ninjiiiii... But I'm not sad.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My stepmother's mother is here. I don't feel like talking to her, but I also don't want to be stuck in my room until she leaves... Now to decide which is the lesser of two evils.

My stepmother's mother is here. I don't feel like talking to her, but I also don't want to be stuck in my room until she leaves... Now to decide which is the lesser of two evils.

You're in the internet. You already have your answer.

Welcome to my life.

Just remove "stepmother" from there.

Surely

YOU'RE TOO LATE ANYWAY

IT IS DIO WHO WILL CARRY OUT MY PLAN

:<

O__________O

I've had this happen many times.

Oh, goddammit. Now someone else is here too. The only reason people are visiting is because my stepmother got out of the hospital recently. Nobody gives a shit otherwise. -_-

I like EX Kojiro because I can utilize normal combos, but also whip out an SDM when I need to.

Too bad Dio kills me twice as quickly. :E

Kojiroh doesn't have much life in the first place.

EX Juzoh is pretty fun to play as, though, and still decently solid.

In a way, EX makes your characters like Akuma : High attack and speed, low life, tech gauge hard to gain. Even the characters also get a weird color of skin and bloody weapons.

Roxas won one match. \o/

Now you know how I felt when he got me.

FIREBALL SPAM A DURHURHURHURHUHRUHURHURHURHUR. >:3

That's how Nightmare beats me. Roxas is too busy spamming DMs.

I just hope Dio will make logs for his PT.

Definitely.

I'll try to have less text/more images than the Pokemon Black one. However I'm slightly busy ATM with work, college and support writing in two hacks.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Copycat.

Don't flatter yourself, kid. I made this icon and planned to use it before you changed yours.

But since everyone's going to be retarded about this, I'll change to the alternate version I made.

Now you know how I felt when he got me.

Not too bad considering I lost using Speed Unawakened Kaede.

Definitely.

I'll try to have less text/more images than the Pokemon Black one. However I'm slightly busy ATM with work, college and support writing in two hacks.

MY REVENGE IS COMPLETE.

I was honestly hoping this won't become some kind of fad, after seeing your avatar.

I would use one for lols, but that course of action would go against my not-so-secret purposes.

Don't flatter yourself, kid. I made this icon and planned to use it before you changed yours.

But since everyone's going to be retarded about this, I'll change to the alternate version I made.

:(