FE4 THREAD

Fia

Pretty much the Dan Hibiki/Pichu of the game, eh?

Though I heard that Speed Okina is pretty bad. And both Yukis.

Basically, Kaede with low Defense, slower projectiles, no air projectiles, attack halfed.

Speed Okina can be fun to play. Yuki was considerably weakened in LB2. She was pretty cool in the first game and her DM was useful. It is ridiculously bad in LB2 sadly.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, Kaede with low Defense, slower projectiles, no air projectiles, attack halfed.

Speed Okina can be fun to play. Yuki was considerably weakened in LB2. She was pretty cool in the first game and her DM was useful. It is ridiculously bad in LB2 sadly.

I see. Good character to pick if you want to intentionally nerf yourself.

While I heard Yuki got a major nerf, by curiosity, do you know if any got a major buff?

I would use one for lols, but that course of action would go against my not-so-secret purposes.

Do it. :3

5806867_m.jpg

I could edit this for my next avatar, but I feel like using another character for my next one instead.

Cute.

I see. Good character to pick if you want to intentionally nerf yourself.

While I heard Yuki got a major nerf, by curiosity, do you know if any got a major buff?

Well, Kaede was normally unawakened in LB1. Awakening was a DM and drained life, iirc.

Do it. :3

Priorities.

Edited by TheEnd

Kaede > He was unawakened in the first game. Awakening him was possible but it drained his life.

Mukuro > He could lose his weapon easily, and since that feature was removed in the second game...

Akari> More combo possibilities were added for her.

...But pretty much all the characters are better in the second game. Except for Yuki, Zantetsu, Juzoh, Kagami who were nerfed too.

Edited by Marthur

Kaede > He was unawakened in the first game. Awakening him was possible but it drained his life.

Mukuro > He could lose his weapon easily, and since that feature was removed in the second game...

Akari> More combo possibilities were added for her.

...But pretty much all the characters are better in the second game. Except for Yuki, Zantetsu, Juzoh, Kagami who were nerfed too.

Losing your weapon? Reminds me of Soul Blade where it could break easily.

Considering he was the last boss, Kagami was sure to get a nerf. I also heard Juzoh's moveset was tweaked a lot. On the other hand Zantetsu was at the very top of the tier list I saw of LB2, so I'm wondering how he got nerfed in that case.

Still, the worst nerf was Musashi, him being only playable in the DC port.

mto5mo.png

Needs black clothes and pink face.

Did you record it?

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Samurai Shodown \o/

What the fuck is Shodown, what's wrong with the original Spirits

Edited by TheEnd

I think it was just there to discourage turtlers. They replaced it with unblockables (BC) for Power Mode users.

Considering he was the last boss, Kagami was sure to get a nerf. I also heard Juzoh's moveset was tweaked a lot. On the other hand Zantetsu was at the very top of the tier list I saw of LB2, so I'm wondering how he got nerfed in that case.

Juzoh was cool because he didn't only rely on grabs in the first game. One of his best move IMO was removed, sadly.

Zantetsu's original d df f -> A had a longer range and had two parts. He was faster too.

Did you record it?

I recorded an Unawakened Kaede playthrough, but it has some interesting parts, and some more boring. It's also 18 minutes long, so I've been pondering wheter to post it or not.

I also tried an EX Kagami but I got raped badly. Especially by Shigen.

Edited by Marthur

I think it was just there to discourage turtlers. They replaced it with unblockables (BC) for Power Mode users.

Juzoh was cool because he didn't only rely on grabs in the first game. One of his best move IMO was removed, sadly.

Zantetsu's original d df f -> A had a longer range and had two parts. He was faster too.

I recorded an Unawakened Kaede playthrough, but it has some interesting parts, and some more boring. It's also 18 minutes long, so I've been pondering wheter to post it or not.

I also tried an EX Kagami but I got raped badly. Especially by Shigen.

I see then.

Yeah now he seems to rely on grabbing comboes. I still like him because he has stamina and a lot of range with his weapon by itself, though.

Interesting.

Upload it if you can. I'd watch it.

Same thing happened with me when I tried it.