• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, ring outs are the best :3

Yeah, nothing's better than going through those dungeons in Soul Calibur 2 and beating the piss out of those generic berserkers only to have them knock you out of the ring at the last moment. <_<

Yeah, nothing's better than going through those dungeons in Soul Calibur 2 and beating the piss out of those generic berserkers only to have them knock you out of the ring at the last moment. <_<

this is why you stay away from the edge, or make sure the opponent is between you and the edge.

Talim's ring outs were always fun and decently easy. Though I have accidentally jumped out of the ring a few times >_>.

Edited by Hatari

this is why you stay away from the edge, or make sure the opponent is between you and the edge.

That's really not as easy as you make it sound.

Hell, some of the stages in Soul Calibur 3 were so small that ringouts were far too easy.

Actually that almost ruined the moment. I always lament when I see you post, but this time the feelings were conflicting because I liked the contents 2md1190_th.jpg

Suuuurrrre