• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[NM] Nightmare

Description: A beautiful Persian member and administrator of the forums. The only person who can hope to win against the Wisterine Empire because of his equally powerful sunglasses.

Strengths: His taste in music and fabulous men is nearly unmatched. In his current form, he is also an all-seeing deity able to find even the invisible Anonymous that Soul hates and make Tangerine flee.

Weaknesses: His internet isn't very friendly.

%5bCHA%5dRape.PNG

[NM] Nightmare

Description: A beautiful Persian member and administrator of the forums. The only person who can hope to win against the Wisterine Empire because of his equally powerful sunglasses.

Strengths: His taste in music and fabulous men is nearly unmatched. In his current form, he is also an all-seeing deity able to find even the invisible Anonymous that Soul hates and make Tangerine flee.

Weaknesses: His internet isn't very friendly.

Sirius said it should be witty.

Thank you. :)

REI REI IS A WEAKNESS TOO, RIGHT? RIGHT

Edited by Marthur

Better be careful and not piss him off. He could win with a hand behind his back.

Oh I could do better than that...I could win with no hands!

Who knows? Maybe a Nightmare 3.0 will be produced in the future.

What am I, Big Boss or something? So many clones!

Production of the Ninjis ended abruptly when we noticed they couldn't take elevators without getting killed, however. We have completely failed to teach them this valuable asset.

But that was totally not a programming mistake. We built them so that they would die when taking elevators. And smashed by WaddleDees too.

Nightmare with dem legs. Hawt.

Not dem legs, but I wouldn't say my beautiful 6'2'' legs are shabby, yes.

How could I have been so blind to forget about the great Rad Quetz? You definitely top his exploits.

It is an honour to be able to top the great Rad Quetz's exploits. Rad Quetz, with his cute, young, angelic face and ability to make girls wet themselves when he is in their general vicinity.

But that was totally not a programming mistake. We built them so that they would die when taking elevators. And smashed by WaddleDees too.

Right, I remember now.

Even the laggingtargets would be able to shoot them dead before they could even raise their weapons in fear.