FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm not into horror movies or anime, so nah.

This makes me happy. I don't like horror either, though my tolerance for horror anime is higher then my tolerance for horror movies.

I can't watch higurashi, when they cry, due to the horror elements.

Though, when I say horror elements, what I mean is torture scenes. I've seen them all once already via youtube clips...but can't watch them again.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me happy. I don't like horror either, though my tolerance for horror anime is higher then my tolerance for horror movies.

Though, when I say horror elements, what I mean is torture scenes. I've seen them all once already via youtube clips...but can't watch them again.

Then skip over them when you actually watch it. That's what I did when the fingernail removing scene came around in the actual series.

Umineko's got none of that shit, but... DEEN murdered it. Just read the mangas or get the Visual Novels.

I don't remember anything like that happening...

onscreen, at least.

I think Vincent has acquired a new hobby.

onscreen, at least.

I could list a bunch of stuff, but I'll just list the two (well, three) that are still ingrained in my brain >_>.

As gIO already said, the finger nail ripping. And the other one is when this little girl was on a cross or some cross like structure and she was getting stabbed with a knife but decided not to cry for her brother or something. The third one didn't actually happen, but something about putting a nail in each of this guy's finger joints.

Edited by Hatari

onscreen, at least.

I think Vincent has acquired a new hobby.

The Fingernail removing scene, [spoiler=Higurashi]Shion's murder of Satoko

are both on-screen in full gory detail.

Then you've got [spoiler=Higurashi]Rika's suicide in the same arc, Rena beating Rina to death with a lead pipe, and the aftermath of [spoiler=Higurashi]Miyo Takano's murder of Rika in her home

being shown on screen in gory detail as well. Sure, they aren't torture scenes, but...

I could list a bunch of stuff, but I'll just list the two (well, three) that are still ingrained in my brain >_>.

As gIO already said, the finger nail ripping. And the other one is when this little girl was on a cross or some cross like structure and she was getting stabbed with a knife but decided not to cry for her brother or something. The third one didn't actually happen, but something about putting a nail in each of this guy's finger joints.

That third one was just a description. [spoiler=Higurashi]Keiichi

actually makes it out of that arc completely intact. Well, at least until [spoiler=Higurashi]Shion stabs him afterwards, and then he has a heart attack and dies from seeing her ghost.

There was also...(you probably already mention this one, but I don't know names)

This girl stabbing herself in the neck with a knife or something like that.

Ok, so not all torture...but still pretty explicit and gory.

Edited by Hatari

I'm talking about Monster, btw. My interest in Higurashi is roughly equivalent to my interest in reading gIO's posts.

I'm talking about Monster, btw. My interest in Higurashi is roughly equivalent to my interest in reading gIO's posts.

Ahh...so no torture and 'gore' in monster?

The blood I've seen so far, is not even equal to the amount of violence alucard brings. So doesn't bother me.

Edited by Hatari

Good afternoon, Jenni~

Now a flower, huh? I see you're having fun with Photoshop. That blush wasn't there either, was it

Afternoon, Burci~

Indeed. I wonder what else I can put there... Indeed it wasn't!

Ahh...so no torture and 'gore' in monster?

The blood I've seen so far, is not even equal to the amount of violence alucard brings. So doesn't bother me.

Yeah. I don't remember onscreen gore in it.

Afternoon, Burci~

Indeed. I wonder what else I can put there... Indeed it wasn't!

How are you, Jenni~

A Romantic Leaf I knew it!

Hm?

Edited by TheEnd

Grander Musashi!

How are you, Jenni~

A Romantic Leaf I knew it!

I'm fine thank you~ It's quite cold today but I'm warmed up now. ^‿^ And how are you?

A what-- oh right, so THAT's what it is.

I'm fine thank you~ It's quite cold today but I'm warmed up now. ^‿^ And how are you?

A what-- oh right, so THAT's what it is.

I'm feeling rather sluggish, like every Sunday... but at least I'm DSTless, now. o:

I have the suspicion that we aren't talking about the same thing, though I'm aware that's my fault.

So it will be bad ohmy.gif?

Monster is far from being bad, miss.

I'm feeling rather sluggish, like every Sunday... but at least I'm DSTless, now. o:

I have the suspicion that we aren't talking about the same thing, though I'm aware that's my fault.

Ah... that sounds nice. :0

Oh? What are you talking about then?

Mmm Tunnock's tea cakes...