Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm licking anyone's wounds. >__>

I think you forgot a not.

@Lux: Give more details...so far all you've said is: it doesn't allow you to connect to the internet (for long?), and you can't open task manager. And if roxas was speaking for you...it's done something to your system32 folder >_> as well,

tm no open

If ctrl/shift/esc didn't do it

you're boned

and I'm all out of advice, not exactly geek squad over here (because if I was, I'd be like, $60 richer from this consultation)

I believe that Lux is using the virus thing as a "cover" for trolling.

Hmm. He should play Oath in Felghana to make up for it if so.

Actually, he should play it anyway.

Edited by Pride

@Lux: Give more details...so far all you've said is: it doesn't allow you to connect to the internet (for long?), and you can't open task manager. And if roxas was speaking for you...it's done something to your system32 folder >_> as well,

Roxas wasn't speaking for him. "Delete system 32" is a meme of sorts that people use in response to someone asking for computer help.

And judging from his posts, I'm not sure if Lux CAN give more details.

Roxas wasn't speaking for him. "Delete system 32" is a meme of sorts that people use in response to someone asking for computer help.

And judging from his posts, I'm not sure if Lux CAN give more details.

So that takes care of that part at least. That sounds like how people used to say ALT+F4 for things. >_>. At least ALT+F4 isn't deadly to your system.

...yeah he might be screwed, being that vague will yield too many results.

Reformatting might be his best bet at this point. >_>.

Edited by Hatari

I can give more details, Musashi. But opening notepad is a pain because my computer is moving so slowly. Anyhow, Hatari, here's the thing. Look at the screenshot I gave in Oujay's... it was about a page back. It said something about a trojan horse with a high risk at first, so I tried the button saying clear... didn't work. Then I tried apply actions... didn't work. Said "check the net" and said "install this!" So I did.

And when I did, it started saying things like "windows defender" were viruses. Not to mention when I open anything that connects to the net, it works for a little (I often get the "oh snap!" page from google chrome, so I press back then forward), and then suddenly the browser just closes.

I cannot access task manager. I can't use messenger to gain instananeous assistance. The comprehensive scan hasn't fixed it yet.

If there are any specific details that you are looking for, please ask.