FE4 THREAD

Fia

Sup Pilot.

Bravery...that's the Troubadour song, right? How was the Troubadour by the end, anyway?

Bravery gave a very nifty damage bonus, and their SP regen song (I forget the name) was also very nice. Sometimes I'd drop Defender and use it boosted so I could spam skills during long battles.

They become sitting ducks once they set their songs, though. Their attack is low and they have no offensive skills. Erasure removes enemy buffs, alright, but that's kind of rare in the regular game. I don't really regret bringing one though, since it let me spam skills on annoying enemies with impunity.

Yeah, I have heard that it's pretty insane.

Yeah. Not my cup of tea, since I'm a normal mode type of player.

I...might have embellished a few things. And I'm just saying that Strange Journey is overall better than EO. Exact same gameplay, but pretty much everything is better. It also has a story unlike EO.

As (FESS!)Iris once said, EO's greatest plot twist is the fact that it actually has a plot twist.

I heard EO2 has one too, and I don't know what it is. I'd like to find it out playing (and that's why I didn't give up on it entirely yet).

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I...might have embellished a few things. And I'm just saying that Strange Journey is overall better than EO. Exact same gameplay, but pretty much everything is better. It also has a story unlike EO.

I know. EO kind of has a story too, just not a DEEP INTRICATE PLOTLINE WITH TEN THOUSAND TWISTS AWAITING YOU EVERY CORNER sort of deal.

Bravery gave a very nifty damage bonus, and their SP regen song (I forget the name) was also very nice. Sometimes I'd drop Defender and use it boosted so I could spam skills during long battles.

They become sitting ducks once they set their songs, though. Their attack is low and they have no offensive skills. Erasure removes enemy buffs, alright, but that's kind of rare in the regular game. I don't really regret bringing one though, since it let me spam skills on annoying enemies with impunity.

They do sound pretty nifty. I've been meaning to train up my other classes (they're sitting around in the guild doing nothing). Maybe I'll get to it soon.

Erasure

Makes enemies wear no disguise for you, coming into the open with their buffs removed.

Yeah. Not my cup of tea, since I'm a normal mode type of player.

I don't think my current team (barring my Landsknecht, Protector and Dark Hunter (I almost said Dark Knight instead)) can handle it. I need to train up some new recruits if I'm going to tackle that place, but I probably won't.

They do sound pretty nifty. I've been meaning to train up my other classes (they're sitting around in the guild doing nothing). Maybe I'll get to it soon.

Well, their relative combat uselessness also means they can be perfectly useful at low levels.

Makes enemies wear no disguise for you, coming into the open with their buffs removed.

And it wasn't even intentional!

I don't think my current team (barring my Landsknecht, Protector and Dark Hunter (I almost said Dark Knight instead)) can handle it. I need to train up some new recruits if I'm going to tackle that place, but I probably won't.

I've heard that EO1 is relatively forgiving as far as the regular game goes, but requires a pretty specific setup for the postgame.

Well, their relative combat uselessness also means they can be perfectly useful at low levels.

Give them a Duergar.

And it wasn't even intentional!

Best thing about it: it's the Troubadour that has the skill, and it's a song.

I've heard that EO1 is relatively forgiving as far as the regular game goes, but requires a pretty specific setup for the postgame.

I think I'll just cheat and get all the good items so I can have the best equipment.

Give them a Duergar.

I made a second Arc Drawer for mine.

Best thing about it: it's the Troubadour that has the skill, and it's a song.

Indeed.

I think I'll just cheat and get all the good items so I can have the best equipment.

If you say so.

Just as good.

Now time to download some Shinobi music goodness.

Oh, Shinobi. I played it quite a bit in my childhood (had the Master System version, rented Alex Kidd in Shinobi World and Shadow Dancer). My brother wanted Shinobi 3 very much, but our parents couldn't find it. Thankfully emulation fixed that later.

Also,

Oh, Shinobi. I played it quite a bit in my childhood (had the Master System version, rented Alex Kidd in Shinobi World and Shadow Dancer). My brother wanted Shinobi 3 very much, but our parents couldn't find it. Thankfully emulation fixed that later.

It's a pretty great series. I grew up with Revenge of Shinobi and Shadow Dancer, and later on (in my late childhood) I got Shinobi III. You should play Revenge of Shinobi if you haven't yet. The music is done by Koshiro.

Though it seems like I can't load Mediafire right now. Bummer.

It's a pretty great series. I grew up with Revenge of Shinobi and Shadow Dancer, and later on (in my late childhood) I got Shinobi III. You should play Revenge of Shinobi if you haven't yet. The music is done by Koshiro.

Though it seems like I can't load Mediafire right now. Bummer.

I never really felt like playing Revenge of Shinobi, just as I don't feel like replaying Streets of Rage 1. Shinobi 3 and SoR2/3 are a different story. Shadow Dancer has that one hit point wonder issue, though...

Know this site?

I gave it another try after I made this realization!

Good Marthur.

I never really felt like playing Revenge of Shinobi, just as I don't feel like replaying Streets of Rage 1. Shinobi 3 and SoR2/3 are a different story. Shadow Dancer has that one hit point wonder issue, though...

You must feel like it now. Though it is pretty difficult, and I'm not sure you would like that...but still, give it a try, if only for TERRIBLE BEAT.

Yep, but I wanted to download this. I guess I'll just have to wait until my internet stops being dumb.

Bye...for now.

You must feel like it now. Though it is pretty difficult, and I'm not sure you would like that...but still, give it a try, if only for TERRIBLE BEAT.

Talking about difficulty... I have Shadow Dancer for SMS, too. Quite brutal game, especially since the controls weren't very good.

Yep, but I wanted to download this. I guess I'll just have to wait until my internet stops being dumb.

Bye...for now.

RoS, Shinobi 3 and Shadow Dancer? Niiice.

Bye.

Edited by TheEnd

But... I thought what I just did had some semblance of intelligence. :<

lol late, but this is something that you should have known and done before logging onto the internet >_>.

Or at the very least realized shady links are not something you should click/install/download dry.gif

Edited by Hatari

lol late, but this is something that you should have known and done before logging onto the internet >_>.

Or at the very least realized shady links are not something you should click/install/download dry.gif

I generally rely on norton to be my protector, but apparently some things get past it.

Quiet Snarky~. I am not scolding...I am calling him an idiot 100 different ways.

I would told you to make a folder if that wasn't redundant. That's how the CG folder started.

Edited by Marthur

I generally rely on norton to be my protector, but apparently some things get past it.

Let us repeat...NORTON SUCKS.

Let me say as well..relying on virus protection to catch anything that might harm your computer...is a stupid way to do things. Yes it is there to catch things, but goddammit...be your own first line of defense and use your brain!

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update your virus protection and system if you don't already do that. Working with something out of date is like working with nothing at all.