• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So my dry run of Ch2 was finished over the weekend. Ethlin got to 29.99 or something ridiculous. Dierdre is ~23. Cuan is maybe ~19.

Holyn's replacement is a lot harder final Arena boss than that Ch1 general. Also, I had Lex get Holyn, because I figured since Holyn's level is lower than his replacement he's worth less XP, so the Elite should cover it.

So my dry run of Ch2 was finished over the weekend. Ethlin got to 29.99 or something ridiculous. Dierdre is ~23. Cuan is maybe ~19.

Holyn's replacement is a lot harder final Arena boss than that Ch1 general. Also, I had Lex get Holyn, because I figured since Holyn's level is lower than his replacement he's worth less XP, so the Elite should cover it.

Warp Staff is beautiful?

Good thinking.

@Balcerzak

!

Intriguing!

Dreaming of Internet acquaintences is always an interesting experience, in that you know who they are and what they look like in-dream even though you know that's not who they are or what they look like IRL.

When NTG arrived too. Blame him.

"Him"?

You said you are never silly! I called you silly!

Now you're being silly in response to Marthur's claim to non-silliness.

Dreaming of Internet acquaintances is always an interesting experience, in that you know who they are and what they look like in-dream even though you know that's not who they are or what they look like IRL.

This is something that has never happened to me...and will never happen to me.

But I'm always silly. NTG and TE agreed.

;_; so confusing marthur~

Intriguing!

Dreaming of Internet acquaintences is always an interesting experience, in that you know who they are and what they look like in-dream even though you know that's not who they are or what they look like IRL.

Yes, she definitely didn't look like IRL!Chalis from what I remember. But that's how I called her, so...

Warp Staff is beautiful?

Good thinking.

Yeah, Cuan got the Elite Ring, stomped the Arena, sold it, let some others pass it around, and then Ethlin grabbed it and proceeded to level like it was 1999 with the Return Staff and Return Ring. She went and collected everyone in the village area then came back and collected more people after being warped to McKiley, and Dierdre was warping people, at first back to Evans, just because, and then up to McKiley.

I know I didn't handle the McKiley or Agustria approaches as efficiently as possible. I'll see whether I can get it recorded soon, there's one or two tricky points, where I may have messed up my notes, and I hope I can recreate what I did.

...?

How are you, Jenni~

Nothing... couldn't quite think of what to say. O: Now I have thought of something: Seafood is great!

I'm fine Burci~ And you?

But I'm always silly. NTG and TE agreed.

Well... I didn't really say always. O:

Yeah, Cuan got the Elite Ring, stomped the Arena, sold it, let some others pass it around, and then Ethlin grabbed it and proceeded to level like it was 1999 with the Return Staff and Return Ring. She went and collected everyone in the village area then came back and collected more people after being warped to McKiley, and Dierdre was warping people, at first back to Evans, just because, and then up to McKiley.

I know I didn't handle the McKiley or Agustria approaches as efficiently as possible. I'll see whether I can get it recorded soon, there's one or two tricky points, where I may have messed up my notes, and I hope I can recreate what I did.

Just so you know, you can use the Warp and Return staves inside the main castle. You should know what this mean-!