• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Meet the Team for my B/W draft run :

Standing 1,6 meters and weighing 150 kilograms, the heavyweight champion of the hellboar world :

craft_crispy_bacon_family_by_raizy-d33ulie.png

He's back and he's ready to kick ass even if he loses his pants :

zuruzukin_zuruggu_zgggzgzzzzgz_by_zetrystan-d32p56m.png

From the greatest depths of under the earth, sharpening its claws to the durability of pure steel :

no_529_530_by_benjma-d35l0if.png

The ultimate troll in the insect kingdom, turning into a Godzilla sized terror :

fushide__holiga__and_pendora_by_benjma-d2zet0v.png

The cutest thing that ever lived north of the polar circle, turning into a monstrous hairy predator with facial hair made of ice :

kumashun_and_tsunbeaa_by_saiyamewome-d2yy7m7.jpg

Another returning face to the competition, sharpening his tusks into a massive axe that even The Butcher would be proud of :

kibago_evolutions_by_wildwolfyinumi-d3a0hrv.jpg

And this...thing. I dunno :

maggyo___jesus_approved_by_dashinghero-d2z0xwg.png

Together, they will rock the Isshu Unova region and climb their way to the top of the ingame tier lists.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

(: How are you?

And what's all that about slots, anyway?

Bored and lazy, until 10 minutes ago I'm fine, what about you? Don't tell me you were sleeping until now...!

I think I'll let you solve that puzzle by yourself...!

Edited by TheEnd

Bored and lazy, until 10 minutes ago I'm fine, what about you? Don't tell me you were sleeping until now...!

I think I'll let you solve that puzzle by yourself...!

O: ............ (: Fine, too. N-no, I woke up at... 12:30. :S

Slots for weird fetishes...?

O: ............ (: Fine, too. N-no, I woke up at... 12:30. :S

Slots for weird fetishes...?

Yes. (: And you didn't even go to sleep that late, did you...!

See, wasn't it easy...!

Also, I'm actually surprised you didn't have those CGs. Your previous signature used a CG from Thor's route (albeit from its opening), so I was under the impression that you had them all. o: Of course, that was until you asked if my previous Leah avatar was shopped.

Yes. (: And you didn't even go to sleep that late, did you...!

See, wasn't it easy...!

Also, I'm actually surprised you didn't have those CGs. Your previous signature used a CG from Thor's route (albeit from its opening), so I was under the impression that you had them all. o: Of course, that was until you asked if my previous Leah avatar was shopped.

That's nice. (: . Well, I think so, actually. I went to bed at 1:30 AM but kind of had trouble sleeping. I don't know what time I fell asleep...

~_~

Ah, no, I didn't have those CGs. I just saw a few of them from some Japanese site a while ago, and they looked really nice so I saved one or two of them to use for photoshops.

Edited by NTG

That's nice. (: . Well, I think so, actually. I went to bed at 1:30 AM but kind of had trouble sleeping. I don't know what time I fell asleep...

~_~

Ah, no, I didn't have those CGs. I just saw a few of them from some Japanese site a while ago, and they looked really nice so I saved one or two of them to use for photoshops.

Oh no! So you have trouble falling asleep, too...? ):

... I'M SORRY IT WAS REALLY RUDE OF ME

Oh, I see. o:

Oh no! So you have trouble falling asleep, too...? ):

... I'M SORRY IT WAS REALLY RUDE OF ME

Oh, I see. o:

Yeah... wait, "too"? Does that mean you do as well? ): Well, honestly though, it's only during the holidays. On college days, since I get a lack of sleep, I get really tired so I fall asleep within like 5 minutes. (And I fall asleep on the bus too. =_=)

NO IT WAS OKAY REALLY (What do you think ~_~ looks like...?)

Yeah... wait, "too"? Does that mean you do as well? ): Well, honestly though, it's only during the holidays. On college days, since I get a lack of sleep, I get really tired so I fall asleep within like 5 minutes. (And I fall asleep on the bus too. =_=)

NO IT WAS OKAY REALLY (What do you think ~_~ looks like...?)

It seems that idleness does make sleeping harder, though I had other issues as well.

You fall asleep on the bus? Isn't that troublesome...?

REALLY REALLY? (It looks like -_-. :o)

It seems that idleness does make sleeping harder, though I had other issues as well.

You fall asleep on the bus? Isn't that troublesome...?

REALLY REALLY? (It looks like -_-. :o)

Ah... O:

Quite troublesome indeed... I fall asleep quite often on the bus back home. Though by "fall asleep", it's usually like falling in and out of sleep. I only missed my bus stop twice so far... '_' I should probably do something to stay awake, like knitting, but I have no knitting projects at the moment. Listening to music doesn't help too much either. Well, sometimes I can actually stay awake!

YES REALLY REALLY (Hm. I don't even know what I meant by ~_~. O: Or more like, I don't know how to describe it...)

Ah... O:

Quite troublesome indeed... I fall asleep quite often on the bus back home. Though by "fall asleep", it's usually like falling in and out of sleep. I only missed my bus stop twice so far... '_' I should probably do something to stay awake, like knitting, but I have no knitting projects at the moment. Listening to music doesn't help too much either. Well, sometimes I can actually stay awake!

YES REALLY REALLY (Hm. I don't even know what I meant by ~_~. O: Or more like, I don't know how to describe it...)

I rarely wake up after 8am though... unless I went to bed after dawn. >_>

Maybe you should look for knitting projects or whatever to do, then! Internet, etc.

YAY (I'm curious about that description, though...!)