• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I make an attempt to wake up earlier on non-holiday weekends to maintain a decent amount of sleeping, though sometimes I do feel like just sleeping in... you know, make up for the college week. (: DON'T WORRY I'M SURE YOU'LL GET A CHANCE SOON.

Ah. I reserve the morning time for breakfast etc.

(Noooo I wasn't!!)

Aren't you so glad now...! And that makes me happy! :DDDDDDDDDD

But sleep compensation doesn't really work...! I HOPE.

Well, my breakfast has always been rather fast and light. My main meal is lunch, after all.

(I'm sure you were, you naughty little...!)

Peace at last! :DDDDDDDDD

Move to Canada. Aside of our winters it's pretty cool.

Incidentally, some (two actually) of my friends went there are agreed with that.

But sleep compensation doesn't really work...! I HOPE.

Well, my breakfast has always been rather fast and light. My main meal is lunch, after all.

(I'm sure you were, you naughty little...!)

Peace at last! :DDDDDDDDD

Ahh.... are you trying to convince me that so I wake up earlier? :D YEP YEP.

Yes... but I start to get hungry in the middle of morning class! :O It's pretty embarrassing. Though I guess I could just eat a snack in the 15 min break at 10:30...

(Nooooo I wasn't >__<)

Yay peace~ :DDDDDDDDDD

Ahh.... are you trying to convince me that so I wake up earlier? :D YEP YEP.

Yes... but I start to get hungry in the middle of morning class! :O It's pretty embarrassing. Though I guess I could just eat a snack in the 15 min break at 10:30...

(Nooooo I wasn't >__<)

Yay peace~ :DDDDDDDDDD

I'm easy to read, am I not? :D

I'm not telling you to change your feeding habits, I'm just saying mine! :O

(Don't look like that, I'm just teasing you...!)

I hate noise. :DDDDDDDDDD

So you have two friends who went to Canada and one to Andorra. Do you know any more who stayed in other countries?

No, no. The Andorra one stayed in Canada for a year, I think and started dating a Korean girl meanwhile. The other stayed there for just a couple months.

Edited by TheEnd

I'm easy to read, am I not? :D

I'm not telling you to change your feeding habits, I'm just saying mine! :O

(Don't look like that, I'm just teasing you...!)

I hate noise. :DDDDDDDDDD

A little. But it's working. :D

Ah yes... well I thought I'd say mine too! :O

(O-oh... :S)

Indeed, noise is terrible. Especially during sleep-time. (Nope, mine are peaceful. ^_^)

Edited by NTG

No, no. The Andorra one stayed in Canada for a year, I think and started dating a Korean girl meanwhile. The other stayed there for just a couple months.

Ah that's nice.

That reminds me, there were some possibilities for internships at the University of Sao Paolo in the department I study in college. We even had a teacher from there as a replacement for another one in her second pregnancy in 2 years.

A little. But it's working. :D

Ah yes... well I thought I'd say mine too! :O

(O-oh... :S)

Indeed, noise is terrible. Especially during sleep-time. (Nope, mine are peaceful. ^_^)

Not just a little, I'm afraid! Is it? :D

Oh, I see! I got used to not eating between breakfast and lunch, myself. But I got used to lunching rather early (~11am), so that might have played a role in that. :O

(Don't make that silly face...!)

We have loud neighbors now. Sometimes the start partying... and just won't stop. ~_~ Thankfully my room is in the other side of our apartment. But then again, there are some just slightly less louder neighbors in that side, too...

Ah that's nice.

That reminds me, there were some possibilities for internships at the University of Sao Paolo in the department I study in college. We even had a teacher from there as a replacement for another one in her second pregnancy in 2 years.

Oh, USP. It's one of Brazil's most renowned universities (this friend of mine who is in Andorra studied there). However, like many public universities, it has taken quite a blow because of stupid privatist politicians.

Edited by TheEnd

Damn you corporative business.

But even then, the private universities are still behind... since the best students choose the public universities.

Meanwhile, public high schools (and below) are pretty much completely worthless. >_>

But even then, the private universities are still behind... since the best students choose the public universities.

Meanwhile, public high schools (and below) are pretty much completely worthless. >_>

That's generally the case here too. In fact in Canada there are only four provinces out of ten with private universities, most of them in British Columbia in the west or New Brunswick just east of where I live.

Depends here. Some are rated pretty highly, but I know mine wasn't.

My old high school is currently ranked 253 out of 672 on some list, which I guess isn't terrible. I'll tell you one thing, though. The administration was pretty damn terrible while I was there. For some reason they decided to remove all of the floor and ceiling tiles during my sophomore year. They weren't replaced until my senior year, and that was only because the building didn't pass inspection.

So, apparently FE4 is crazy hard. What do you think guys

I just read through that topic a bit. His last question made me think "what".

Oh, and Byron dying is a scripted glitch. At least I think that's what was said. :unsure:

Edited by Musashi

Might as well.

So, apparently FE4 is crazy hard. What do you think guys

Is this the YARR 101 class?

I'd agree you'd need to know what you're doing. While you do get told for the conversations about the Gae Bolg and Holsety, is it even told how to get the Hero Axe or the Pursuit Ring?

Then again Sigurd can solo Gen 1. Gen 2 could be handled by Celice, Shanan and Ares I guess.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Is this the YARR 101 class?

I'd agree you'd need to know what you're doing. While you do get told for the conversations about the Gae Bolg and Holsety, is it even told how to get the Hero Axe or the Pursuit Ring?

Then again Sigurd can solo Gen 1. Gen 2 could be handled by Celice, Shanan and Ares I guess.

Of those, I only got the Gae Bolg in my first pt.

Also, manipulating the RNG so that Levin!Faval could kill Yurius wasn't fun.

* sigh * FE4 talk really?

This is the FE4 THREAD. What were you expecting, Dio hitting on you?

Edited by TheEnd

Nope. That info could only be found in the guidebooks at the time.