FE4 THREAD

Fia

Balcerzak was about to say something Metroid related. I just know it.

It's true, I was going to ask Nightmare something about low% boss fights, but then saw it had already been asked, so I went back further, finished reading, and added my final comment.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten pretty close to beating him a few times, so there's no need. If I see it's totally impossible, I'll give that a try.

That shouldn't be since I've pulled it off.

It's true, I was going to ask Nightmare something about low% boss fights, but then saw it had already been asked, so I went back further, finished reading, and added my final comment.

Excellent. Btw if you're interested in difficult challenges for Castlevania games, you should check out Nightmare's MAGICAL JOURNEY thread.

Edited by Sirius

That shouldn't be since I've pulled it off.

Exactly.

Excellent. Btw if you're interested in difficult challenges for Castlevania games, you should check out Nightmare's MAGICAL JOURNEY thread.

New challengers are always welcome.

That's the one where you're playing Albus mode right?

I don't know that I ever actually played through as Albus yet... Maybe I should pick OoE back up.

Albus mode, Hard, Level 1 Cap. Good luck.

That's the one where you're playing Albus mode right?

I don't know that I ever actually played through as Albus yet... Maybe I should pick OoE back up.

Albus, Hard Mode, Level 1 cap. Join the Ruvas Forest and Death hate bandwagon. Oh and the "BAT >>>>>>> MEDUSA HEAD" club.

Edited by Sirius

What about Mother Brain, Zero Mission, Hard Mode, Low %?

I've seen a YouTuber named MetroidMaster88 done it on his Zero Mission cart. It looks very tedious to do (getting past the Zebetite barriers and fighting the Mother Brain) because of the limited number of missiles in such runs.

Bananas, mangoes, avocados, lemons, oranges... and... :< well, I guess tomatoes kind of count too, though they're kind of in a different category

You kind of dodged my question, you see...! Or maybe you didn't, but I think there's more to it...!

Ooh. For me, it's Bananas, mangoes, papayas, tangerines, melons, sometimes grapes... Yes, tomato is more of a "fruit/vegetable". S: A fregetable?

O: Which question was that, I wonder...

I've seen a YouTuber named MetroidMaster88 done it on his Zero Mission cart. It looks very tedious to do (getting past the Zebetite barriers and fighting the Mother Brain) because of the limited number of missiles in such runs.

Ya I've seen it too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exoWQtAG2L4

Never pulled it off myself since I never got there to begin with. Forgot where I got stuck on.

Ooh. For me, it's Bananas, mangoes, papayas, tangerines, melons, sometimes grapes... Yes, tomato is more of a "fruit/vegetable". S: A fregetable?

O: Which question was that, I wonder...

A tangerine eater, huh...

Don't worry about it!

Also, 'afternoon~

Bananas

The first thing that came to mind was the member named Bananas... Or former member if you prefer.

Oh no!

Edited by Musashi

Don't worry about it!

Also, 'afternoon~

Yeah... not that I eat them often. I've just been eating bananas lately.

Okay! You said it!

'Afternoon Burci~ How are you?

Some indigenous communities might follow such a system. I've heard there are some that consider the children the community's, without much care about who's the father, too.

This sounds interesting. I thought I'd reply, since I read a bit about something like this. In a mathematical book. (Well, it was discussing counting systems and it mentioned how the Munduruku didn't really have terms for numbers above five or something. And when asked about, say, how to count their children, they said something roughly like how they wouldn't really do such a thing anyway.) And this is interesting too, from Wikipedia. "One of the most interesting things about the Mundurucu is their residence pattern. Rather than a pattern based on conjugal or affinal bonds, in the Munduruku villages, all males over the age of thirteen live in one household, and all of the females live with all of the males under thirteen in another."

Well, he would post sometimes and lurk often. But now he doesn't even lurk anymore.

And then I decided to kidnap his sister as a replacement.

Replacement or more like substitute? :S '__' ;____;

Yeah... not that I eat them often. I've just been eating bananas lately.

Okay! You said it!

'Afternoon Burci~ How are you?

What a coincidence.

Yes I did!

Lazy and somewhat uncomfortable with the weather I'm fine. What about you?

This sounds interesting. I thought I'd reply, since I read a bit about something like this. In a mathematical book. (Well, it was discussing counting systems and it mentioned how the Munduruku didn't really have terms for numbers above five or something. And when asked about, say, how to count their children, they said something roughly like how they wouldn't really do such a thing anyway.) And this is interesting too, from Wikipedia. "One of the most interesting things about the Mundurucu is their residence pattern. Rather than a pattern based on conjugal or affinal bonds, in the Munduruku villages, all males over the age of thirteen live in one household, and all of the females live with all of the males under thirteen in another."

I can't say I've read much on the matter. Most of what I know is based on hearsay.

Like a claim that humans are natural polygamists.

Replacement or more like substitute? :S '__' ;____;

Consider how substitute has a rather negative connotation here... replacement. Though that isn't exactly accurate either. Aww, don't cry... ;___;

"One of the most interesting things about the Mundurucu is their residence pattern. Rather than a pattern based on conjugal or affinal bonds, in the Munduruku villages, all males over the age of thirteen live in one household, and all of the females live with all of the males under thirteen in another."

I don't think I would like those living arrangements.

What a coincidence.

Yes I did!

Lazy and somewhat uncomfortable with the weather I'm fine. What about you?

Indeed! But still, don't really like fruit THAT much in general...

Indeed.

Awww. Study much? I'm fine, too. It's sunny today. ^___^

I can't say I've read much on the matter. Most of what I know is based on hearsay.

Like a claim that humans are natural polygamists.

Ah.

Sounds interesting. :lol:

Consider how substitute has a rather negative connotation here... replacement. Though that isn't exactly accurate either. Aww, don't cry... ;___;

Indeed. But what is it exactly, I wonder. O-okay... *sniff* (:

Anyway, time to leave for now. :< Sowwie... and bye!

I don't think I would like those living arrangements.

Most of us wouldn't, I believe.

Indeed! But still, don't really like fruit THAT much in general...

Indeed.

Awww. Study much? I'm fine, too. It's sunny today. ^___^

I've noticed!

... not yet. That's nice. ^__^

Ah.

Sounds interesting. :lol:

Interesting, huh?

Indeed. But what is it exactly, I wonder. O-okay... *sniff* (:

Anyway, time to leave for now. :< Sowwie... and bye!

I might leave you wondering about that one. Maybe. There, good Jenni. (:

Aww. Bye! o:

I don't condone this violence against my people j8mmvc_th.jpg