• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't be able to do something so monstrous without quite a bit of hatred.

Hmmm, how convenient.

Nope. Just cold, calculating justice. Hatred not required.

The loli charms are driving people mad. The loli kisses are draining the energies of those mad people.

She steals men's souls and makes them her slaves.

Nope. Just cold, calculating justice. Hatred not required.

Justice, you say? I don't think so.

Wait a second, I didn't see NTG respond to Pilot's poke. Has she ever done that before?

She stayed online for ~2 minutes and then disappeared.

Then she breaks a glass of milk before fighting.

Milk, you say...?

Edited by TheEnd

I see. Satisfied with the results?

Understatement. My system boots up so quickly and programs installed on it open up so fast. Also, the lack of moving parts means that it won't break as easily.

I only have a 40GB SSD though, so I will have to get a larger one (I recommend at least 100GB or greater).

Understatement. My system boots up so quickly and programs installed on it open up so fast. Also, the lack of moving parts means that it won't break as easily.

I only have a 40GB SSD though, so I will have to get a larger one (I recommend at least 100GB or greater).

Sounds interesting. Only one of my HDs has broken in all these years, though, so I'm yet to worry about that.

I can see why. My on Windows partition does have 44GB used, after all.

Milk ._.

Musashi is thinking things again.

You misunderstand me. I'm not doing anything to hurt her.

Just you.

You may not have it as an objective, but you still use it as a means. It isn't any better.

Yet you said it was revenge.

Sleep. Work then Radiant Historia.

Indeed. Justice is about balance, while revenge is mere self-gratification. From what game did I get this, again

Have fun. Good night.

I think Mumu wants some fresh milk. Very fresh.

Sounds like that.

You may not have it as an objective, but you still use it as a means. It isn't any better.

Indeed. Justice is about balance, while revenge is mere self-gratification. From what game did I get this, again

The end will justify the means. I realized the pun of using this statement as I typed it.

But bringing balance could also bring self-gratification. The two aren't mutually exclusive. No idea.

The end will justify the means. I realized the pun of using this statement as I typed it.

But bringing balance could also bring self-gratification. The two aren't mutually exclusive. No idea.

Oh. I didn't realize that you preferred my presence over hers. Or were you just afraid that I would start ignoring you once she started posting...?

Indeed, but your talk about justice was clearly an afterthought. As well as any balance you might be thinking of. Oh right, it was from Batman. I rewatched it a week or two ago.

Speaking of milk, the breastmilk ice cream in sale in the UK might be taken out of the market for sanitary reasons, despite the women passing tests equivalent to those of blood donors.

Lots of people will be disappointed.

Oh. I didn't realize that you preferred my presence over hers. Or were you just afraid that I would start ignoring you once she started posting...?

Indeed, but your talk about justice was clearly an afterthought. As well as any balance you might be thinking of. Oh right, it was from Batman. I rewatched it a week or two ago.

... I don't believe I have ever seen a more misinterpreted post.

Even if it was, would it truly matter, if I was bringing justice and balance?

... I don't believe I have ever seen a more misinterpreted post.

I did my best.

Even if it was, would it truly matter, if I was bringing justice and balance?

It matters because of the (un)likelihood of actually reaching such ends; the ends define what means are suitable to accomplish them, after all. If you seek revenge, you can only reach justice by coincidence.

BUT WHO CARES, NOW.

HI JENNI.

Edited by TheEnd