• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sask, can I borrow your vote? Chapter 6 dain patch, I have to choose between Celice (prince class so he'll probably become master knight later) and Yurius ( dark mage with no major blood, but Yurius is awesome..)

Who would you go for?

04/03/2011

Weather: clear

Dear diary,

Ugh... I was lazy and woke up late this morning. What a bad start for my adventure…

Now that I think about it, did I really want to go on an adventure? I just remember wanting to have new friends, then I got excited because the pokédex was so pretty and I replied “Yeeees” to the professor without thinking…

Oh well, I might as well give it a try.

So I decided to go on route 1, thing that I should have done yesterday. I was walking in the tall grasses and I captured my very first Pokémon! A female Lillipup that I named Soluna. She’s only level 2 :[ and of bold nature. She’s also impetuous and silly. It seems she will give me some trouble.

At the end of the road... Tier & Fold were waiting for me...…Did they really wait the whole day? Anyway, seems like we’re doing some sort of contest. And the result was... a draw. I can’t accept that result, so it‘s a loss to me. -__-

Then I received a phone call from the professor who was waiting for us at the pokémon center. Once I got there, she showed me around and told me I should visit a woman named Fennel at Striaton City.

I discreetly got away from Fold who was too busy looking for things to buy. As I went outside, I noticed a huge crowd. Ghetsis, a member of an organization called Team Plasma was rambling about pokémon liberation. Is this some sort of communist thinking? There’s no way I’d agree to that.

Once his speech was done, I was accosted by a guy named N. AND GOD HE WAS HAWT. I wanted to tell him but Tier didn’t let me speak. Jerk. Then N decided to show me his p- pokémon! Best way to start a relationship, right?

I beat his Purrloin which I hope made a great impression on him! But then he left before I got to say anything. D: Dang it.

Now I was told that I should battle the gym leaders. I’m not sure why I should do that but maybe I’ll meet him again if I do... ^-^

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

Edited by Marthur