FE4 THREAD

Fia

I have to agree with Hatari, 'can be called' /= being chocolate.

A different matter on whether or not you like it, but it isn't really chocolate.

It isn't a matter of "can be called", though. The FDA officially recognizes it as chocolate as long as it meets the above requirement. Tomatoes are recognized as vegetables despite actually being berries for the same reason.

I'd call you a wimp, but I don't have that right.

Choosing not to eat a confectionery makes people wimps now? Really? What an enchanted fantasy world you live in, Hatari.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably, but I'm not much of a fan of the other planets.

Sector X, the one where slippy gets messed up, and the Sector Z are just terrible.

Oh yeah...I also really like Solar, which I take on occasion as well.

Sector Z is just honestly kind of boring. I love the level design and everything, but there's really pretty much nothing to it.

Solar can be interesting from time to time.

For Aquas, maybe I'm strange, but I actually don't mind it or the Landmaster levels. Yes, they probably are the 'worst' ones in the game, but can be fun on occasion. Try Titania on Expert mode.

Ahh. Well, here's the thing: You can get around 400+ on Asteroid Belt, 200+ on Katina, and 250+ on Sector X (I once got around 290 there). For that way, you can only get around 200 on Sector Y, 160 or so on Aquas, and 300+ on Zoness. If you wanted pure points route, you should go Sector X (and choose the outside route; get far more enemies).

I'm not really a fan of the submarine or the landmaster levels, but I take them anyway. The rail road level is pretty fun though. Shoot the switches (and I need Kat to shoot some of them, so Zoness is kinda required).

So the points and metals come from how many enemies you kill? I have a few metals, never really paid attention to them.

:rolleyes:

For Aquas, maybe I'm strange, but I actually don't mind it or the Landmaster levels. Yes, they probably are the 'worst' ones in the game, but can be fun on occasion. Try Titania on Expert mode.

That boss is great. Admit it.

I will never like Aquas. Dunno about Titania but I don't think I care for that level either... Macbeth's where it's at.

Sector Z is just honestly kind of boring. I love the level design and everything, but there's really pretty much nothing to it.

Star Fox assault has a clone that might be better.

Edited by Sirius

It isn't a matter of "can be called", though. The FDA officially recognizes it as chocolate as long as it meets the above requirement. Tomatoes are recognized as vegetables despite actually being berries for the same reason.

Actually, they're recognized as both vegetables and fruits.

Solar can be interesting from time to time.

It's alright, but it's like...hey shoot the missiles. Which is like great. Lots of turns and flips needed though. Which is the only thing that makes it semi-amusing, otherwise, yeah boring.

Fire...lots and lots of fire. well ok, technically lava...

Err, wait. I might have missed assault, I need to check >_>.

I enjoyed adventures though.

I know I missed command, I should try to find that.

Edited by Hatari

Pretty bad. Especially because school is getting in the way (almost sandwishes everyday). Oh yeah, I don't even sweat. I can wear a jacket when it's 30°C and be just fine.

Sandwiches aren't entirely horrible depending on what's inside, especially if it's fish meat. Your portions are probably just fine too. As for not sweating, that's actually rather interesting how you can't do it at high temperatures.

I'm not really a fan of the submarine or the landmaster levels, but I take them anyway. The rail road level is pretty fun though. Shoot the switches (and I need Kat to shoot some of them, so Zoness is kinda required).

So the points and metals come from how many enemies you kill? I have a few metals, never really paid attention to them.

I always have a soft spot in my heart for Macbeth. (Just know the location of the switches. Three on the right to begin, one on the left. Another on the left right after the supplies come, then the right side. Take the final right one, and Falco will shoot the remaining left.)

Yep. Medals are as follows: Corneria - 150, Asteroid Belt - 300, Sector Y - 150, Aquas - 150, Katina - 150, Fortuna - 50, Zoness - 250, Solar - 100, Sector X - 150, Sector Z - 100, Macbeth - 150, Titania - 150, Area 6 - 300, Bolse - 150, Venom - 200.

That boss is great. Admit it.

I will never like Aquas. Dunno about Titania but I don't think I care for that level either... Macbeth's where it's at.

Oh I love 'em. I can also beat him in under a minute, from the instant the music starts (before you can actually attack).

It's true.

It's pretty meh too. Then again, so was pretty much the whole game. Not enough good air levels.

It's pretty meh too. Then again, so was pretty much the whole game. Not enough good air levels.

I'm looking at it right now and it looks like a mixture of Katina and Sector Z, honestly one of the levels I played the most in Star Fox Assault.

Also, Lux should be called Slippy.

It's alright, but it's like...hey shoot the missiles. Which is like great. Lots of turns and flips needed though. Which is the only thing that makes it semi-amusing, otherwise, yeah boring.

Fire...lots and lots of fire. well ok, technically lava...

I love that you can stop the fire pillars with bombs.

Err, wait. I might have missed assault, I need to check >_>.

I enjoyed adventures though.

I know I missed command, I should try to find that.

Adventures was okay, but it wasn't Star Fox. I enjoyed the few air parts, but there was only, what, four in the whole game?

Command is... well, I don't know. It's decent, but has no real on-rails parts, except for, like, one boss.

I always have a soft spot in my heart for Macbeth. (Just know the location of the switches. Three on the right to begin, one on the left. Another on the left right after the supplies come, then the right side. Take the final right one, and Falco will shoot the remaining left.)

Yep. Medals are as follows: Corneria - 150, Asteroid Belt - 300, Sector Y - 150, Aquas - 150, Katina - 150, Fortuna - 50, Zoness - 250, Solar - 100, Sector X - 150, Sector Z - 100, Macbeth - 150, Titania - 150, Area 6 - 300, Bolse - 150, Venom - 200.

It's an good level. (Yea see, shooting across the tracks messes me up, I prefer to just let kat take care of them). Falco shoots one?

Ahh, I should remember that and try to get them all hahaha.

I'm looking at it right now and it looks like a mixture of Katina and Sector Z, honestly one of the levels I played the most in Star Fox Assault.

Oh, definitely one of the levels I played more, but the only levels I played with any regularity was the first, the Asteroid Belt (thought that one was good), that, and the final level.

Agreed.

LOL. Slippy is my least favorite character.

Fox -> Falco -> Krystal -> Peppy -> Slippy

Wolf is just on his own cause he's not really 'star fox team'.

I love that you can stop the fire pillars with bombs.

Adventures was okay, but it wasn't Star Fox. I enjoyed the few air parts, but there was only, what, four in the whole game?

Command is... well, I don't know. It's decent, but has no real on-rails parts, except for, like, one boss.

How did I miss this?

True, but staff, hell yea! + Dinosaurs lol. The little one was cute.

Not worth looking into then?

It's an good level. (Yea see, shooting across the tracks messes me up, I prefer to just let kat take care of them). Falco shoots one?

Ahh, I should remember that and try to get them all hahaha.

Yep. The "I'm here to rescue you!" at the end from him, he shoots the one on the far left.

Go for it. Unlock Expert mode and enjoy losing your wing at every dust particle it hits. :rolleyes:

Yep. The "I'm here to rescue you!" at the end from him, he shoots the one on the far left.

Go for it. Unlock Expert mode and enjoy losing your wing at every dust particle it hits. :rolleyes:

Falco is so cocky >_>. Ticks me off most of the time.

What is this? Lose your wing?

I hate flying unevenly...sometimes I just wanna bust the other wing, so I'm balanced again.

LOL. Slippy is my least favorite character.

Fox -> Falco -> Krystal -> Peppy -> Slippy

Wolf is just on his own cause he's not really 'star fox team'.

Peppy at least deserves above Krystal. :rolleyes:

Not worth looking into then?

Well, not something to spend 30$ on, I don't think, but if you're going to emulate it or get it used or something, sure, try it.

Peppy at least deserves above Krystal. :rolleyes:

Well, not something to spend 30$ on, I don't think, but if you're going to emulate it or get it used or something, sure, try it.

But I liked Krystal...she was like what the only female in the games besides like kat?

I don't emulate and used games break on me, so I stopped buying them used. No it's not your fault, this happened before I joined SF.

What is this? Lose your wing?

I hate flying unevenly...sometimes I just wanna bust the other wing, so I'm balanced again.

In Expert, losing your wing happens in 1 hit most of the time. It's a miracle for Pilot to even make it with his Hyper Laser intact in Katina.

This. Prime example:

.... Three seconds in. THREE. SECONDS. IN. And an 'allied' fighter rams me and tears off my wing.

I hate Katina.

But I liked Krystal...she was like what the only female in the games besides like kat?

I don't emulate and used games break on me, so I stopped buying them used. No it's not your fault, this happened before I joined SF.

To each their own.

Well, if you ever get the chance to try it for cheap, go for it.

This. Prime example:

To each their own.

Well, if you ever get the chance to try it for cheap, go for it.

Needs a smarter AI.

Indeed...though lol. Peppy is great for tips. Old Rabbit.

I'll see what I can do. I haven't actually brought anything since platinum, iirc.

Needs a smarter AI.

Although the wing frailty leads to some amazing games of chicken in Area 6 versus either the satellites or the destroyers.