• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think his Fire Punches are supposed to OHKO a lot of shit, even at neutral effectiveness.

My issue is with accuracy. It was one of my MVPs when I played.

I'm not getting black or white though. Gray when it comes out is a possibility.

I've heard Gray may or may not be produced.

...Given the right motivation, I can be extremely logical...though I'm more so the scattered brain professor type. I can do the really hard stuff, but it's the simple stuff that messes me up. Or at least that is what people tell me >_>.

That was a quite funny motivation, then.

3 Chance to catch was a bitch, especially considering all I had were Great balls.

He doesn't look too bad, but he comes in the desert, which is right after the bug gym. Which would've raped me if I didn't have Victini

8D

Rush to the city. Bring lots of Poke balls.

Bugs are weak to flying too, btw.

OH, YOU GUYS AND YOUR POKÉMANZ. ):

I'd replay it if not for self-restraint.

Edited by TheEnd

He doesn't look too bad, but he comes in the desert, which is right after the bug gym. Which would've raped me if I didn't have Victini

You can visit the desert once you enter the city. In fact there's a good bunch of trainers to beat inside the city before going to the gym and you can use your desert Pokémon for that. Darumaka, Sandile and Scraggy are all fucking awesome too.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

That was a quite funny motivation, then.

Oh? Well...then I guess I might not be playing afterall.

* cough * ship * cough * plus, I was having fun and she set up my logic without me having to do anything.

What do you need for Platinum? I still have my HG with me.

Sabeleye, Blastoise, Bayleaf (any of the line)

You can visit the desert once you enter the city. In fact there's a good bunch of trainers to beat inside the city before going to the gym and you can use your desert Pokémon for that. Darumaka, Sandile and Scraggy are all fucking awesome too.

Ah, didn't notice that.

DS battery is on Red, which meaaaaaaaaans...

Binary.

My issue is with accuracy. It was one of my MVPs when I played.

Bugs are weak to flying too, btw.

Actually this was the same thing for Deino, but he also asked a lot of experience and levels just to evolve, so in the end I said screw it and took Etel.

The game will be produced but will not be called Grey.

The early flyers aren't that interesting IMO. The pidgeon sucks and the bat is only ok. I'd stick to Fire or Roggenrola.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

* cough * ship * cough * plus, I was having fun and she set up my logic without me having to do anything.

Sabeleye, Blastoise, Bayleaf (any of the line)

...I can get you all three (if I bother to defeat Red for the squirtle).

Sabeleye and a Chikorita I've got right away.

Well, I'm still laughing either way.

...I can get you all three (if I bother to defeat Red for the squirtle).

Sabeleye and a Chikorita I've got right away.

Yay really? After those three, all I need is the legendaries and I'm 'done' collecting the pokemon.

I can't trade right now though. DS is dead. Maybe sometimes next weekend.

Well, I'm still laughing either way.

That's good right?

:unsure: I guess now would be a good time to admit I cheated as well. I was reading or watching something with lawyers in it...and it said to 'Never ask a question you don't already know the answer to'. So, you can figure out how.

Yay really? After those three, all I need is the legendaries and I'm 'done' collecting the pokemon.

I can't trade right now though. DS is dead. Maybe sometimes next weekend.

Ok. By then I should have Squirtle too.

Though I'm not doing a nuzlocke, should I do a story anyway?

That's good right?

:unsure: I guess now would be a good time to admit I cheated as well. I was reading or watching something with lawyers in it...and it said to 'Never ask a question you don't already know the answer to'. So, you can figure out how.

Well, my amusement is a good thing to me.

In a debate or discussion, that's true indeed. But I don't see how that's cheating.

Well, my amusement is a good thing to me.

In a debate or discussion, that's true indeed. But I don't see how that's cheating.

Good ^_^.

Cause my first question, I already knew the answer to...so I kinda was asking leading questions... So, thus, I kinda cheated v_v.

Her answers set up my logic because I already sorta knew what her answers were going to be.

Good ^_^.

Cause my first question, I already knew the answer to...so I kinda was asking leading questions... So, thus, I kinda cheated v_v.

Her answers set up my logic because I already sorta knew what her answers were going to be.

And why is asking leading questions cheating, per se? It's forbidden during a witness' testimony because the objective there is to find the truth about something, but persuasion works differently.

And why is asking leading questions cheating, per se? It's forbidden during a witness' testimony because the objective there is to find the truth about something, but persuasion works differently.

Maybe it's not then...I don't know. Sorry sorry. Poor NTG.