FE4 THREAD

Fia

I actually let someone borrow P4.

And now I am worried.

Speaking of SMT, to start my Strange Journey playthrough now, or later?

TRIAL OF THE DRAGONNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Now. Just do it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the eye strain.

The only ones I haven't watched yet are Fate/Stay Night, Night Wizard, and Toradora. I'm probably going to just marathon those three in a few days and then forget about this folder in its entirety. e__e

08/03/2011

Weather: sunny

Dear diary,

During the night, I reflected on my miserable situation. My resolve was made: I would go and take revenge on the man who broke my heart. But for that I had to train, both physically and mentally. So, more Pokémon battles ensued and I then decided to go to Nimbasa City’s gym.

The gym was a roller coaster, but I wasn’t here to have fun. After making my way through trainers, I found the gym leader, Elesa and challenged her.

I chose Bianchi against her Emolga. It used Volt Switch with another one and Bianchi missed her attack. Damn. Another Volt Switch between the two Emolga. Bianchi was badly wounded but managed to kill her opponent with one hit.

Elesa then called her other Emolga and I decided to send Chalis. It was a bad choice since Emolga had a flying attack. I switched again with Soluna this time, but Emolga used another Volt Switch, and Zebstrika was summoned.

I thought Soluna would be alright, because she had learnt how to Dig. But a violent Spark paralyzed her. I tried to heal her, but the worst happened. Zebstrika used another Spark and it was a critical hit. Soluna was killed instantly. ;A;

Tears rolled down my cheeks, but the battle had to continue. I sent Lychees who avenged Soluna and only Emolga was left.

All of my Pokémons were badly wounded, so I had no choice but to make a gamble and bring Etel out. Fortunately, he survived a hit and finished off Elega’s last Pokémon.

I won, but I couldn’t rejoice. I took the Bolt Badge as well as TM72 Bolt Switch and left quickly to give Soluna a proper burial.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

Edited by Marthur

I see Soluna's death ruined Marthur's mood.

I think I'll keep my political views in my pants for now.

Mumu is so naughty.

Edited by TheEnd

I see people are still as rediculous as ever on this forum. Its like you guys litterly thrive on picking on people that are vulnerable, then say quit playing the victim. lol I guess some people never grow out of the middle school bully phase of their life. Or maybe "far from the forest" really means only post here if you have no morals in the way you address people on the internet. I guess I would do well to remember this is just a fanboy forum, full of bored people. Well get your kicks in people, thats what you do right?

Ahh...feels good to induce rage. I've been a man of peace for far too long.

SORRY! DON'T REPORT ME TO VINCENT! Well it was unintentional, but I'm still amused.

I'M REPORTING YOU TO VINCENT

HE'S GOING TO SIGH IN DISAPPOINTMENT