• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Dio is still God.

Of course.

The 'uh' made that so worth it.

8D

Anyway game finished, I'll promise the logs once I can later today since I have to sleep now. Didn't get as much cats as I wanted.

Good night everyone and have a nice day.

I just typed my name into the search bar--because obviously I'm super vain and only care about old posts when they pertain to me--and I must say, you guys certainly do talk about me a lot. XD

How is everyone? How's Mushikins? Are we all getting along? Does Josh still run this joint? Has anyone changed usernames? XD

I'm actually here to complain. I was playing FE7, and I was feeling sassy, so I hit Fargus with an arrow for giggles, and he denied me access to his boat! The nerve...! I didn't know he could do that. I'm really torn up about this. All that leveling up, all those supports, all the experience points! Gone! D:

I just typed my name into the search bar--because obviously I'm super vain and only care about old posts when they pertain to me--and I must say, you guys certainly do talk about me a lot. XD

Yeah, that's probably my "fault"...

How is everyone? How's Mushikins? Are we all getting along? Does Josh still run this joint? Has anyone changed usernames? XD

Everyone's okay for the most part. I'm... okay, I guess. I guess Josh runs the forum on paper, but he's never around. Like usual.

I'm actually here to complain. I was playing FE7, and I was feeling sassy, so I hit Fargus with an arrow for giggles, and he denied me access to his boat! The nerve...! I didn't know he could do that. I'm really torn up about this. All that leveling up, all those supports, all the experience points! Gone! D:

I heard that attacking him causes a game over, but I never tried it. Anyway, how are you doing?

Oh, and here I was thinking "Too bad Musashi isn't around" but looks like you got lucky.

Yeah. I was just about to go to sleep when I thought "Maybe I'll check the forums one last time before I lay down".

Everyone's okay for the most part. I'm... okay, I guess. I guess Josh runs the forum on paper, but he's never around. Like usual.

Josh came around yesterday, but yeah, he doesn't get on very much.

As for if everyone is getting along, most people seem to be.

Yeah. I was just about to go to sleep when I thought "Maybe I'll check the forums one last time before I lay down".

Always a good thing to do.

It does cause Game Over, and it was the most pathetic thing EVER. Seriously. TT___TT

I'm doing well. I'm off for Spring Break this week, so that's why I'm playing Fire Emblem and posting here. XD Glad to hear that everyone is doing okay. >w<

It does cause Game Over, and it was the most pathetic thing EVER. Seriously. TT___TT

I'm doing well. I'm off for Spring Break this week, so that's why I'm playing Fire Emblem and posting here. XD Glad to hear that everyone is doing okay. >w<

That sounds fun. I haven't seriously played Fire Emblem in a very long time.

Actually, I run the forum now.... :tangerine:.

You're lucky I'm too lazy to post that crushed tangerine gif. <__<

Why so cruel? I am a sad fruit ejv21d.gif.

I'm not cruel at all. How could you say such a thing?

Sad cuz no penetration with Redfox. XD

lulz

Good ol' Ayanami.