• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only there for five minutes! XD

Really? I thought it was more like 15 minutes. Oh well, I've never been good at keeping time.

09/03/2011

Weather: cloudy

Dear diary,

I decided to take Lux with me, because I figured he might prove useful against Clay. I had no attachment for him anyway, so it wouldn’t matter even if he died.

I went to the gym, and saw Clay freeing his prisoners. Had I frozen to death in vain? =__= Anyway, I went inside the gym, and this one was a mine. I battled some miners and Pilot evolved into an Unfezant. How lucky.

I found Clay at the very bottom of the mine and challenged him.

First, I sent Lux as cannon fodder to see what his first Pokémon would be. It was a Krokorok. ...Lux was crunched... never to be seen again... So I decided to send Etel who finished off Krokorok.

The next opponent was an Excadrill and I decided to keep Etel. Etel’s first hit almost vanquished his opponent. Clay then fully healed it, but Etel wasn’t as merciful on his second attack. Excadrill went down.

Clay’s final Pokémon was a Palpitoad, against which I sent Chalis and his death was quick, but probably painful. O_O

I received a Quake Badge and after that, he told me to meet him later in front of Chargestone Cave.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

I packed my stuff and wanted to leave town quickly, because I couldn’t stand their music anymore. D:

However, Fold showed up and wanted a battle. I gave her a punition instead. Then she gave me HM02 Fly and... I guess that makes us friends now...

.............. Never thought I would ever say that.

On route 6, I found a female Deerling that I named Jenni. She has a lax nature.

On my way, I stumbled upon a laboratory that studied Deerlings. Since I conveniently had one on me, I let the scientists examine her.

I arrived at the meeting point but the cave was blocked by a spider web. This was really bad news. I wasn’t afraid of spiders themselves, but my beautiful hair could be ruined if they got tangled in spider web. :<

Clay showed up and opened the path for me. Then he gave me TM78 Bulldoze. Sadly, it seemed like there were no other path. : (

As soon as I entered, I was attacked by OMG ninjas! N was here too!? I was going to lunge at him and strangle him, but then he said he had chosen me... Did that mean he wanted a date? I thought so and was confused.

He then warned me about Ghetsis and left. I wanted to go after him, but a wild Joltik fell on my head. >A<

I captured him and named him Dio. And I noticed that he had made my hair a mess. >:O

Then it got even worse because the stones in the cave were charged with static electricity, which made my ponytail stand straight. Thank god I had a cap, or I would have looked like a sea urchin. ;A;

I took Dio with me and proceeded deeper into the cave but was stopped by Fold and Professor Juniper. God why now...? .__.The latter gave me a Lucky Egg.

We went through the caves together, but I was kidnapped by other ninjas. They gave me some directions and left me alone.

I found Team Plasma as N told me I would. Before facing them, Bianchi evolved into a Darmanitan. She looks... kind of scary now.

I beat the Plasma grunts and found N. He asked me if I had a dream but I was too embarrassed to tell him it was him. So he battled me to find out what it was............ I... don’t think that made any sense.

I won and was going to let out my feelings, but Professor Juniper came up and ruined everything. N was mad too. ;__;

I got out of the cave and found myself in Mistralton City. N was nowhere to be found. :<

It was already night so I decided to go sleep at the Pokémon center.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

You're doing that too well that it makes this questionable.

Because I've been acting like a fangirl for two years? Of course I'm good at it.

Also I facepalmed when he talked about friendship and pokémons!

0121-CastlevaniaDawnofSorrowU_31_4787.png

I didn't like it as much as some of the other routes.

Like TE said though, route 10 is awesome.

Which reminds me, I should give BW's postgame a chance someday.