• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting choice. I wonder if he's going to be more useful than my spider the last time. I frankly doubt it since the zebra's movepool is so tiny, though. Only the eel might be better but it takes a ton of time to raise one.

Well Sirius had better stats all around, except for defense. But I prefer his weakness to Ground types rather that yours to Fire and Rock. You might want to wish for his death if you want to come back in the team.

Edited by Marthur

Eh?

Metroidvania (also known as Castleroid or Castletroid) is a genre of 2D Castlevania games with an emphasis on an exploratory action-adventure structure.

Well Sirius had better stas all around, except for defense. But I prefer his weakness to Ground types rather that yours to Fire and Rock. You might want to wish for his death if you want to come back in the team.

Went I tried the spider, even though it learned a decent amounts of different types, I still felt that Electric and Bug weren't too useful except for the Dark and Psychic Elite Four. The Victory Road was pretty meh too as far as wild Pokémons go.

Both are pretty frail either way however. Who knows, maybe we'll both die before the end of this.

Metroidvania (also known as Castleroid or Castletroid) is a genre of 2D Castlevania games with an emphasis on an exploratory action-adventure structure.

Castleroid sounds way too much like haemorrhoid for me to take seriously.

Huh, that's silly.

I almost thought Fatal Fury 2.

Get hit to gain HP, use magic to gain MP, attack to get STR etc.

I should try it sometimes to see how broken it might be.

Indeed.

It's a masterpiece of resource management, I say.

Oh...but it's 2D and most likely requires pirates.

PSX, GBA and DS, mainly.

Castleroid sounds way too much like haemorrhoid for me to take seriously.

Steroids.

Edited by TheEnd

Went I tried the spider, even though it learned a decent amounts of different types, I still felt that Electric and Bug weren't too useful except for the Dark and Psychic Elite Four. The Victory Road was pretty meh too as far as wild Pokémons go.

Both are pretty frail either way however. Who knows, maybe we'll both die before the end of this.

I grind a lot, so hopefully, that won't happen. :/

don't care

999 is better

Chalis too.

You're always wrong, Lopt brat.

I grind a lot, so hopefully, that won't happen. :/

I figured.

Honestly in a grinding playthrough the eel seems the best Electric. It's just my experience speaking, though. Still, it's a Nuzlocke and the eel is almost impossible to get in this case unless you use Repels until the lowest floor of the cave where they appear a bit more often.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

I figured.

Honestly in a grinding playthrough the eel seems the best Electric. It's just my experience speaking, though. Still, it's a Nuzlocke and the eel is almost impossible to get in this case unless you use Repels until the lowest floor of the cave where they appear a bit more often.

I do use repels a lot. Especially when I want to focus on trainer battles and not being constantly annoyed by random encounters, or when I feel there might be a rare pokémon lurking at the end of a donjon (which never happened).

Edited by Marthur

I do use repels a lot. Especially when I want to focus on trainer battles and not being constantly annoyed by random encounters, or when I feel there might be a rare pokémon lurking at the end of a donjon (which never happened).

I recall the Chargestone Cave being the place I hated the most because of the encounter rate.

As for the rare Pokémon at the end, are you considering getting Cobalion or Terakion?