Sonna fushigi na o- re- wa- !

DEBU! DEBU! DEBU! HYAKKAN!

DEBU! DEBU! DEBU!

Sonna ni debu ga urayamashi nara

Omae no sono yase hosotta karada ni

Ore no kono aburagatta zeiniku o

wakete yarou ka?

DEBU! DEBU! DEBU! HYAKKAN!

DEBU! DEBU! DEBU! HYAKKAN DEBU DE WARUKATTA NAA!

English Lyrics:

---------------

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING FAT!?

PIG! PIG! PIG! 375 Kg!

PIG! PIG! PIG! 375 Kg!

PIG! PIG! PIG! 375 Kg!

PIG! PIG! PIG! 375 Kg!

It's not hot, but I'm still sweaty

I wolf down food so quick, it's like I drink it

The air around me is all steamy

What a mysterious creature I am!

PIG! PIG! PIG! 375 Kg!

PIG! PIG! PIG!

If your that jealous of my bulk

You thin little stick man

Do you want me to give you a

Oily chunk of my fat?

PIG! PIG! PIG! 375 Kg!

PIG! PIG! PIG! SORRY FOR MY 375 Kg BULK!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

* pats * I eat fast too, but I'm trying to slow down.

The only thing that I don't 'eat' fast is tea. I'll sit for an hour or so drinking a pot of tea.

P-p-pot of tea? :O

I tend to eat soda pretty fast. It always gives me a stomach ache. :(

Don't do it anymore then. :( In fact don't drink soda. Drink tea. Or water. Or milk.

:DDDDD

Oh no...! Yes. Japanese, after all. :3

I sometimes take 5.

:DDDDDD

Indeed...! Oh yeah. How was it? Like usual? :S

...! Impossachievable!

Some say I drink my food.

I was going to say, eating tea or soda sounded pretty weird but then drinking food is definitely weirder. I guess it's possible if your food is somehow pourable or liquid-like... maybe porridge or congee?

Don't do it anymore then. :( In fact don't drink soda. Drink tea. Or water. Or milk.

Good NTG.

Indeed...! Oh yeah. How was it? Like usual? :S

...! Impossachievable!

Kind of, I guess. o:

I was going to say, eating tea or soda sounded pretty weird but then drinking food is definitely weirder. I guess it's possible if your food is somehow pourable or liquid-like... maybe porridge or congee?

It's a reference to my eating speed.

Yeah, I have a really pretty cast iron tea pot. So I make pots of tea.

I kinda collect tea pots.

Ahh. Sounds cool! :o Some tea pots looks really nice, too.

Good NTG.

Kind of, I guess. o:

It's a reference to my eating speed.

(:

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kind of? You guess? o: My influence of indecisiveness?

I see. Imagine drinking rice+beans+chicken...!

(:

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kind of? You guess? o: My influence of indecisiveness?

I see. Imagine drinking rice+beans+chicken...!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Actually, classes are far noisier than usual... since we have two Basic classrooms around this time. ~_~ I've never been exactly decisive myself!

Silly...!

Yeah, I have a really pretty cast iron tea pot. So I make pots of tea.

I kinda collect tea pots.

My mother has (or had, idk) an antique brass teapot that she occasionally uses to make tea.

Edited by Musashi

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Actually, classes are far noisier than usual... since we have two Basic classrooms around this time. ~_~ I've never been exactly decisive myself!

Silly...!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ah... ~_~ Okay! I guess I don't notice it much or you cover it up well!

But you mentioned drinking food...!

12/03/2011

Weather: sunny

Dear diary,

Today, I was going after a legendary Pokémon. Since there was a chance I might die, I decided to go back home and visit mom. We had a brief chat, but she didnt seem worried... Then I decided to say hello to Professor Juniper as well. She gave me gifts that might prove useful against Zekrom.

After that, I flew to Nimbasa City and headed for the Relic Castle. I went inside along with Tier. At first, I was afraid the quicksand might be a problem, but I noticed I could go through them if I walked carefully. ...I felt stupid again. ;-;

I received a Plume Fossil from a girl and met Ryoku, one of Team Plasmas seven sages. He had posted his men in ambush to test me. We beat them and found Alder and Ghetsis.

Ghetsis only taunted Alder, and the Pokémon we had come here for was nowhere to be found. orz We decided to leave the place and got a phone call from Professor Juniper. She wanted me to come and meet her at Nacrene Citys museum immediately. Alder and I departed straight away.

It appeared that the Dark Stone - Zekroms sleeping form - had been excavated from the Relic Castle and was exposed at this very museum. I took it with me and Alder told me to go to Opelucid City and meet its gym leader who might help me waking up Zekrom.

Since I was at the museum, I took the opportunity to revive the fossil I just got. I received a male Archen that I named Ninji.

Pilot transported me back to Icirrus, where Im making preparations for my trip to Opelucid.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

On route 8, I found a Male Stunfisk. I named him Roxas.

Then I reached Tubeline Bridge, and Fold showed up for a battle. She didnt even try, and I won without much effort.

On Tubeline Bridge, I met Ghetsis too who revealed his whole plan about freeing Pokémons yadda yadda yadda. I thought it was boring and didnt really listen.

Then on route 9, I was attacked by two Pokémons at the same time: A male Mincinno and a Male Garbodor. The latter stinked, so I decided to kill it. Mincinno joined me willingly though. I named him Drayano.

After that, I went to the shopping mall... And I might have spent a little bit too much of money there. [/s]Only half of it. >__>

I found Alder in Opelucid town, and together, we listened to Ghetsis again who was trying to brainwash the citizens. He wasnt quite successful though. We met the gym leader, Iris, followed her to her home and I was told of the regions history. Iris had no clue how to awake Zekrom though.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

Since there was nothing else to do, I decided to challenge Iris. Opelucids gym had three mechanical dragons that I had to move around in order to make some progress. I found my way to Iris and decided to face her. Quite obviously, this battle was going to be harsh since I had no effective Pokémons against her dragons.

First, I had Chalis go against her Fraxure. The latter tried to increase his strength and speed, but he bit the dust after getting hit by two X-Scissors.

Iris then sent Druddigon and I decided to bring Bianchi. She used Hammer Arm a few times, but couldnt finish off her opponent due to Iris healing him twice. Druddigon then used Dragon Tail to drag Etel on the battlefield. Etel used Focus Energy and landed critical hits on his opponent, which took care of him.

Iris last Pokémon was Haxorus against which I decided to use Lychees. Like Fraxure, he tried to increase his stats, but Lychees powerful jawbone ripped his head off.

At last, I got my final badge: the Legend Badge which allowed me to challenge the Pokémon League. Iris also gave me TM82 Dragon Tail.

I left the gym and found Professor Juniper waiting for me. She had come all the way here to tell me how to awaken Zekrom. Apparently, she... didnt know how to.

.............. What the hell is wrong with you!? >_<

Anyway, she asked me if I had had any regrets, and I answered that I didnt. Seemingly pleased with my answer, she gave me a Master Ball as well as some final advices before leaving.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

I was going to travel through Route 10, but the tourist office lady told me there was an unnatural storm on Route 7. So what? Did she want me to check it? I was surprised she hadnt been fired from her job yet. :<

Despite that, I was a bit curious and decided to check it out. A thunderstorm was raging on Route 7 indeed. I got soaked, which was a bit... embarrassing, but an old lady offered me a shelter as well as a delicious bowl of soup.

Her family told me that the storm was the doing of a Pokémon named Thundurus which I thought was quite interesting.

The weather calmed down and my clothes had dried up, so I thanked them and left their house. However, as soon as I stepped outside of there house, Thundurus appeared before me and showered a deluge on me. Then it snickered and fled...

I swear Ill pay it back for that.

I went back to Opelucid City drenched to the skin and with a cold. :< And so, I decided to sleep for the rest of the day.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

Edited by Marthur

I'm still amazed at how they could fit so many CD quality songs in that game, and it has pretty good graphics too. All that on hardware that was created in 1989.

I've never seen a Neo Geo IRL.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ah... ~_~ Okay! I guess I don't notice it much or you cover it up well!

But you mentioned drinking food...!

:D.

We were moved to a worse classroom, too... ~_~ Well, I suppose the first guess is closer to the truth!

And you were silly for taking it literally...!

:D.

We were moved to a worse classroom, too... ~_~ Well, I suppose the first guess is closer to the truth!

And you were silly for taking it literally...!

:3

Aww... *pats* Indeed! Probably because most of the time the focus is on my own indecisiveness!

Okay then...!

I'm afraid it's my time to leave, now. D: Bye bye... And enjoy the rest of your day!

I'm still amazed at how they could fit so many CD quality songs in that game, and it has pretty good graphics too. All that on hardware that was created in 1989.

You know, I've played this game several times, and never heard this song in-game.

Aww... *pats* Indeed! Probably because most of the time the focus is on my own indecisiveness!

Okay then...!

I'm afraid it's my time to leave, now. D: Bye bye... And enjoy the rest of your day!

Probably!

... ;____________;

I don't think I have either. It's pretty old, made in 1989.

Less to do with age, more to do with price here.

DOUMAN SEIMAN DOUMAN SEIMAN

Sissy is annoying. There really is no way to beat her without exploting the AI.

Yeah.

Mmm, I was talking about the arcade machine. It was created in 1989, and Matrimelee is a pretty impressive game for hardware as old as that.

I know Laylea from FESS had one, but eventually lost it. I call heresy.

Oh lol. I wish I could have one, though now there's emulation and stuff, but still...

Super loli of DOOM! I've never, ever been able to beat her, and I've beaten all the tough KoF guys. It's nuts.

Edited by Nightmare

SNK boss?

Mmm, I was talking about the arcade machine. It was created in 1989, and Matrimelee is a pretty impressive game for hardware as old as that.

Well, I haven't seen many SNK arcade machines anyway.

Oh lol. I wish I could have one, though now there's emulation and stuff, but still...

It really was a portable arcade machine, after all.

Edited by TheEnd