• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

15/03/2011

Weather: rainy

Dear diary,

My training has borne its fruits. After a day, Balcerzak - Pilot’s replacement - evolved into a Braviary, and we went across the Victory Road safely... Well not really, since I got bruises all over my body from sliding down cliffs. : (

The place was deserted, and we found a place to rest. I’m going to prepare myself and go face the Elite Four soon.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

There were four different rooms. When I entered the first one, I was grabbed by invisible entities that brought me to the first elite... They scared me a little.

Shauntal was my opponent, and she really had messed up fashion tastes. : /

Anyway, Lychees took care of all her Pokémons without taking any damage. : D

This was a very good start for me and I was confident for the next match against Marshal.

His first Pokémon, Throh was easily beaten by Balcerzak. However, Balcerzak didn’t perform as well against Sawk because of the latter’s ability to resist a one hit KO.

I switched Balcerzak with Sirius while Marshal healed Sawk. Sirius used Volt Tackle and I replaced him with Etel who finished off its opponent.

The next rounds had Bianchi facing Conkeldurr and Lychees against Mienshao. My Pokémons both won.

I fought my third match against a vampire named Grimsley.

First, he sent Scrafty against which I had picked Chalis. It seemed like a bad idea though, so I decided to switch her with Balcerzak, who saved her ass.

Krookodile was my next opponent and I thought Etel would do a great job against him. Well, he was badly wounded, but at least, he won.

Grimsley then chose Bisharp. I didn’t know what Pokémon it was and decided to bring back Chalis, and soon realized my mistake. I switched Chalis again for Bianchi this time, and the opponent was soon history.

The last one was Liepard, and this time, Chalis did a wonderful job instantly killing her opponent with a critical hit.

There was only one opponent left before I would face the Pokémon Champion. She was a bratty girl named Caitlin.

My strategy was the same used in the first match. Having Lychees take down all of her Pokémons without getting hit once. : D

Well, that took care of the Elite Four. I learnt that someone had come before me and was wondering if it was N. I took an elevator to find out.

After climbing up thousand of stairs, I found a temple. What is this, Saint Seiya?

Anyway, I went inside and indeed, N was there and had just defeated Alder. N noticed me and somehow, had his castle erect from the ground, surrounding the Pokémon League. What the fuck?

N left and said he would wait for me in the castle. Once I entered, I found Team Plasma’s Seven Sages minus Ghetsis. They tried to surround me, but all eight gym leaders interposed between them and me and saved the day.

I proceeded ahead, but was stopped by a ninja... who kindly showed me a room where I could rest. I accepted his kind invitation and my Pokémons are now tended to by Anthea and Concordia.

The clock just stroke the twelve chimes of midnight, but I will soon go and confront N.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

I see Marthur's magical adventure is coming to an end.

I'm expecting casualties in the last battles.

I'm hoping Lychees will be able to beat Reshiram. She should be okay as long as it isn't insanely overpowered. But right now, I must do my homework. :E

I'm hoping Lychees will be able to beat Reshiram. She should be okay as long as it isn't insanely overpowered. But right now, I must do my homework. :E

I'm pretty sure you have to catch him. Just use your Master Ball if you don't want to get Thundurus. I heard Quick Balls are pretty good as well.

Edited by Dark Chocolate

:DD ^____^ Awwwww~ <3

:3 (Good technique and proportions can be evaluated rather objectively, though. Yes, I have, but I've never studied it in any way. And I should've.)

:DDD ^__^ <3

I'd say the latter, unless you mean you'll buy both.

Yup, both, just to make a £5+ order.

*pokes NTG*

*poke'd* Eeeeep, I shall for you

:DDD ^__^ <3

*poke'd* Eeeeep, I shall for you

:DDD ^__^ But I'm starting to wonder if that's actually some kind of challenge... :3

And I gladly accept your eeping, dear~

Edited by TheEnd

:DDD s]^__^ But I'm starting to wonder if that's actually some kind of challenge... :3[/s]

And I gladly accept your eeping, dear~

:DDD ^___^ Nah!

Yay!

And how are you?~

:DDD ^___^ Nah!

Yay!

And how are you?~

:DDD ^___^ Are you sure...!

I am okay, I suppose... though lazier and more unproductive than I wish I was. ): I have to review criminal law next...

What about you? ^__^

Edited by TheEnd

:DDD ^___^ Are you sure...!

I am okay, I suppose... though lazier and more unproductive than I wish I was. ): I have to review criminal law next...

What about you? ^__^

:DDD ^‿‿‿^I am very sure! Though you are welcome to exploit me when you wish!

Ah... tut tut and a *pat pat*! >_< And I must get the hang of Thermodynamics... I am fine in general! I think I am similar to you. I was trying to revise but just ended up watching TV.

:DDD ^‿‿‿^I am very sure! Though you are welcome to exploit me when you wish!

Ah... tut tut and a *pat pat*! >_< And I must get the hang of Thermodynamics... I am fine in general! I think I am similar to you. I was trying to revise but just ended up watching TV.

:DDD ^_____^... there won't be an angry brother putting up a bounty for my head, right

I'm not happy about it either! ;__; TV?! Bad Jenni! You could have come online instead

:DDD ^_____^... there won't be an angry brother putting up a bounty for my head, right

I'm not happy about it either! ;__; TV?! Bad Jenni! You could have come online instead

:DDD ^__________^ Of course! You can take my word for it!

Have you set yourself any goals or deadlines? >o< I know! I should have indeed!

Aww, I really wanted this. I'm pretty sure I saw it at the supermarket at the time but I didn't think to buy it... and when I looked later it had all sold out. It has crystals on the tin.

:DDD ^__________^ Of course! You can take my word for it!

Have you set yourself any goals or deadlines? >o< I know! I should have indeed!

Aww, I really wanted this. I'm pretty sure I saw it at the supermarket at the time but I didn't think to buy it... and when I looked later it had all sold out. It has crystals on the tin.

:DDD ^__________^ I suppose he doesn't believe internet aliases can be threats either? o:

Well, I do definitely have a deadline... :< Remember that next time!

o:

:DDD ^__________^ I suppose he doesn't believe internet aliases can be threats either? o:

Well, I do definitely have a deadline... :< Remember that next time!

o:

:DDD ^ω^ Apparently he does believe it actually!

When is it...? I shall! Though I was meant to be revising, but I had to record a drama and then I just ended up watching it and also watching random things after it finished...

Crystals!!

:DDD ^ω^ Apparently he does believe it actually!

When is it...? I shall! Though I was meant to be revising, but I had to record a drama and then I just ended up watching it and also watching random things after it finished...

Crystals!!

:DDD ^ω^ Wait, what!

Of course, March 27th... Bad, bad Jenni...!

I see you like those... o: Well, I guess it's better than diamonds!!

In before Diamonds!!

STOP LOOPING.

Only when she leaves. Never before.

Edited by TheEnd

STOP LOOPING.

I can't help it~

:DDD ^ω^ Wait, what!

Of course, March 27th... Bad, bad Jenni...!

I see you like those... o: Well, I guess it's better than diamonds!!

In before Diamonds!!

:DDD ^ω^ I'm not sure... I just asked him if he believed so and he said "Sure!"

Ahh... Yes I was so bad!!! >__<

Yes... I have a thing for shiny things (most girls probably do anyway). I'd count diamonds as a type of crystal.

Swarovski crystals!!

I can't help it~

Good Jenni~

:DDD ^ω^ I'm not sure... I just asked him if he believed so and he said "Sure!"

Ahh... Yes I was so bad!!! >__<

Yes... I have a thing for shiny things (most girls probably do anyway). I'd count diamonds as a type of crystal.

Swarovski crystals!!

:DDD ^ω^ So he basically agreed with what I said? o:

Yep. I would totally punish you if I could!

Yes, I've noticed. Well, at least you aren't going DIAMONDS OR BUST, I guess... there are some who will dismiss more mundane crystals just because they aren't as expensive. >_>

*tickles*

Tch. x:

Stop complaining.

Roxas would loop with my fist if he could.

He longs for it.

Edited by TheEnd

Good Jenni~

(:

:DDD ^ω^ So he basically agreed with what I said? o:

Yep. I would totally punish you if I could!

Yes, I've noticed. Well, at least you aren't going DIAMONDS OR BUST, I guess... there are some who will dismiss more mundane crystals just because they aren't as expensive. >_>

*tickles*

:DDD ^ω^ He said internet aliases could be dangerous. o:

That's quite near... How would you punish me?

Mmmm. Indeed. Yes, price doesn't matter much to me as long as they are visibly shiny... though Swarovski crystals are incredibly shiny and incredibly expensive. :_:

heeeeeheeheheh

I'm afraid my time is up... nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :'< Bye bye! Good night!

:DDD ^ω^ He said internet aliases could be dangerous. o:

That's quite near... How would you punish me?

Mmmm. Indeed. Yes, price doesn't matter much to me as long as they are visibly shiny... though Swarovski crystals are incredibly shiny and incredibly expensive. :_:

heeeeeheeheheh

I'm afraid my time is up... nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :'< Bye bye! Good night!

:DDD ^ω^ I see... o:

I know. I don't think I could bring myself to...

Well, that's good... oh no...! ;__;

... D: Sleep well~