• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

GBA, but I'm good now. All I need to know now are:Durant or Nietzsche? and WHEN THE HELL DOES KYLIER JOIN.

I prefer Durant just because he's a cavalier. So with Durant you get durability and pretty good damage output but a bit vulnerable to criticals because of his low luck though he's guaranteed to win almost every battle vs swords and sword bosses compared to Nietzsche.

Nietzsche fragile because of low tec, but immune to ice and bonus fighting in water, some maps it's in your advantage to deploy her, but I think Durant surpasses her IMO.

Kylier's that gryphon rider right?

[spoiler=Story spoiler]

She doesn't join you as permanent party member rather later in story she suicide bombs into an ankh cannon

BTW when you get a guy name Gordin don't bother with him since he's only temporary.

Edited by Generic Officer

I prefer Durant just because he's a cavalier. So with Durant you get durability and pretty good damage output but a bit vulnerable to criticals because of his low luck though he's guaranteed to win almost every battle vs swords and sword bosses compared to Nietzsche.

Nietzsche fragile because of low tec, but immune to ice and bonus fighting in water, some maps it's in your advantage to deploy her, but I think Durant surpasses her IMO.

Kylier's that gryphon rider right?

[spoiler=Story spoiler]

She doesn't join you as permanent party member rather later in story she suicide bombs into an ankh cannon

BTW when you get a guy name Gordin don't bother with him since he's only temporary.

Alright, I was planning on using Durant anyway.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

Kylier. ;_;

Yeah, I figured out that much. I'm at the mission where you liberate his Church now.

Wait, you can't fight them at all, Srs?

Put simply, an instance of Excadrill will freeze my game. I can't evolve Drilbur, I can't fight trainers with Excadrill, I can't see Excadrill in-game period.

@Dio: Shadow Claw.

Edited by Sirius

Put simply, an instance of Excadrill will freeze my game. I can't evolve Drilbur, I can't fight trainers with Excadrill, I can't see Excadrill in-game period.

@Dio: Shadow Claw.

Oh right. I think Emboar can learn Poison Jab, though. My bad.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

Kylier. ;_;

Hello.

I can't believe I found .hack// Mutation. I've been looking for it for a whole year, along with Outbreak and Quarantine. Too bad Part 4 was expensive for the budget ($35) and I couldn't get Part 3. Oh, well. ;A; Happy enough~

Edited by Parfait

16/03/2011

Weather: sunny

Dear diary,

I explored the rest of the castle and found N’s bedroom! \(≧∇≦)/ And my, is he messy. And childish... I... died a little inside. Just a little. >.>

Anyway, I went on and found the throne room and there he was, sitting on his throne.

N summoned Reshiram, but the Dark Stone I had in my bag reacted to him, and Zekrom awakened as well. The latter wanted to test me. Bianchi, Sirius and Chalis successively weakened him. My first attempt at catching him failed, but after several turns healing Chalis, He stayed inside the Timer Ball I threw at him. I also gave him the nickname Superbus.

Since Bianchi was badly wounded from this fight, I decided to swap her with my newly caught legendary.

After that, N sent Reshiram against me. First, Reshiram used Fire Fusion a few times, which Superbus countered with Dragon Breath. Both of our Pokémons were in bad shape so we decided to heal them both and had another round. Reshiram used Hyper Beam, but Superbus skillfully avoided it, then paralyzed Reshiram and finally vanquished its foe.

N then sent Vanilluxe and I chose Etel to replace Superbus. Vanilluxe used Hail which helped him both defensively and offensively, but he fell after getting hit several times by Etel’s tail.

Klinklang was my next opponent and I chose Sirius against it. Sirius first used Flame Charge while Klinglang greatly lowered my Pokémon’s defense. Next, Sirius repeated his attack, and Klinklang tried to use Thunderbolt on Sirius, but it only helped him raise his speed. A last Flame Charge from Sirius took care of the opponent.

After that, N brought Zoroark and I chose Lychees who took down her opponent with an earthquake that resulted in a critical hit.

N’s penultimate Pokémon was Carracosta. Chalis replaced Lychees. She almost killed her opponent but he resisted the attack thanks to his ability. Because she was badly wounded, I decided to swap her with Superbus who easily defeated the turtle-looking Pokémon.

N’s last Pokémon was Archeops. I picked Etel who attacked first thanks to his Quick Claw and defeated the enemy with one hit.

N had been defeated, and Ghetsis didn’t appreciate it. After revealing his selfish reasons for manipulating N and Team Plasma, he wanted to eliminate me... with a Pokémon battle...Yeah.

His first Pokémon was Cofagrigus. I decided to swap Superbus with Lychees, but she was poisoned badly. Cofagrigus also used a nasty tactic and protected a few times from her attacks, abusing it was a fatal mistake though.

I chose Etel against Hydreigon. Etel used Dragon Tail and the opponent was switched with Eelektross. Therefore, I replaced Etel with Chalis. She almost died but took care of the enemy.

Ghetsis decided to bring back Hydreygon and I picked Lychees. First I healed her and she later finished Hydreigon off thanks to her Dragon Claws.

The next opponent was Bisharp and I sent Sirius who got lucky and landed a critical hit. A second attack from him was enough to take down Bisharp.

Then, Ghetsis called Seismitoad. Despite being low on energy, Chalis didn’t fail me and quickly dealt with it.

Lastly, Ghetsis called a Boufallant. And I chose Etel. Knowing their tendency to commit suicide, I constantly healed Etel. And indeed, after a few turns, Bouffalant took his own life and took down his master with him. I was slightly amused. :'D

Alder and Tier took care of Ghetsis and I was left alone with N who started to hit on me. I thought we would end up living happily ever after... but he just left, which made me a sad fangirl. <:3

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

Edited by Marthur