FE4 THREAD

Fia

Stone Edge crits, bitches!

I actually don't have that much relatives. My father only has one brother and while my mother has five siblings, most of them don't live anywhere near and we saw them once in a while.

And Dig was so beautiful back in 1st gen.

My father had like five, and my mother around ten. Most of them either live here or 250km away.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And Dig was so beautiful back in 1st gen.

My father had like five, and my mother around ten. Most of them either live here or 250km away.

And then Earthquake steamrolled all over it.

Oh that reminds me, my maternal grandfather is the oldest of sixteen. He got his first child before his last siblings.

Edited by Dark Chocolate

And then Earthquake steamrolled all over it.

Oh that reminds me, my maternal grandfather is the oldest of sixteen. He got his first child before his last siblings.

I used Magnitude more often. PLEASEBESEVENORMOREPLEASEBESEVENORMORE

I think my oldest uncle's oldest son is around five years younger than my youngest aunt. I also joke that my mother's two youngest siblings are her favorite children.

Edited by TheEnd

I used Magnitude more often. PLEASEBESEVENORMOREPLEASEBESEVENORMORE

I think my oldest uncle's oldest son is around five years younger than my youngest aunt. I also joke that my mother's two youngest siblings are her favorite children.

I liked the 30 PP of that move considering it can be stronger than Earthquake or just as strong as Hyper Beam with a bit of luck.

Your mother would be one of the oldest out of how many siblings?

I liked the 30 PP of that move considering it can be stronger than Earthquake or just as strong as Hyper Beam with a bit of luck.

Your mother would be one of the oldest out of how many siblings?

Getting Magnitude 9 or 10 was incredibly rare though. 7 and 8 were reasonable.

She's the third oldest out of 10-12.

Getting Magnitude 9 or 10 was incredibly rare though. 7 and 8 were reasonable.

She's the third oldest out of 10-12.

Of those, 7 is a power of 50 and 8 is 70 I think. Still pretty good when you consider 30 PP moves have 40 power usually.

Figures. Nowadays a family with more than two kids here is almost exceptionnal.

Of those, 7 is a power of 50 and 8 is 70 I think. Still pretty good when you consider 30 PP moves have 40 power usually.

Figures. Nowadays a family with more than two kids here is almost exceptionnal.

70 and 90 actually. But quite good, indeed.

True enough. My mother originally wanted to have 3-4 children, but soon noticed it wouldn't be economically viable.

70 and 90 actually. But quite good, indeed.

True enough. My mother originally wanted to have 3-4 children, but soon noticed it wouldn't be economically viable.

Oh wow. I don't think I saw any 4's. Still, an average power of 71 screams pretty good for a 30 PP move.

We're two siblings here and fine with it I guess. Economoically I'm not sure a third one would've been viable either.

All that's missing is singing for this to be an Aria of Sorrow with a Claimh Solais hidden in one of the many pages here.

I'm sure we talked of the Claimh Solais when we talked about Inflation. It has a pretty similar name at the very least.

That poor Nightmare.

Save your pity for the weak.

All that's missing is singing for this to be an Aria of Sorrow with a Claimh Solais hidden in one of the many pages here.

It's up to you to find it.

18/03/2011

Weather: rainy

Dear diary,

After the incident at the Pokémon League, I decided to spend some time at home. There was nothing much to do besides writing fanfics and talking to my pillow pretending it was N.

However, when I woke up this morning I was surprised to see my mom had been cloned. The impostor was actually an international policeman called Looker. It’s pretty scary when you think about it. I mean - transvestite policemen, dammit...! >A>

According to him, the Seven Sages fled when the castle was attacked...

Waaaait a minute. I thought the gym leaders had taken care of them. So how come...?

So Mr. Looker asked me to look for them......... because it’s totally my job and not his? -__-

Anyway, I wanted to take revenge on Giallo who tried to rape me, and so, I accepted the request. Besides, I hadn’t been officially crowned Pokémon Champion because my participation at the Pokémon League had been interrupted, so I thought this would serve as training before I could attempt it a second time.

To thank me, Mr. Looker gave me a Super Rod.

When I left home, Fold and Tier were waiting for me. We talked about what we would like to do from now on, and soon after that, we were called out by old man Juniper. For the second time, he upgraded our Pokédexes.

Fold mentioned that the White Forest had many new Pokémons, so I decided to make it my first destination.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

On route 1, I found a small path of water. After navigating through it, I arrived on Route 17 and decided to test my fishing skills. Well I kind of suck... a lot. D: The only thing I could catch was a measly male Finneon. I named him Astra.

Soon after, I arrived on Route 18 and several interesting things happened here. First, a Pokémon Ranger gave me an egg to take care of. I’ll keep it with me until it hatches. After that, I caught a female Dwebble and named her Iris. Then I found HM05 Waterfall. And finally, there was one of the Seven Sages here. He was named Rood and was soon apprehended by Mr. Looker after I found him... Is he... stalking me!? ゚□゚

After all that, the night set in, so I decided to fly to Nimbasa City and get some sleep. This might sound weird, but I’ll keep my egg with me in order to keep it warm.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

Edited by Marthur

Awww. ):

I guess my taste-buds just aren't cut out for coffee... o:

On my side I had a coffee sweetened with maple syrup. It was pretty good.

Oooh. Speaking of which, I've never tried maple syrup.

:33 Indefinite, perhaps?

Let me guess, it's going to be a secret until you actually act out your plans? :33

I guess my taste-buds just aren't cut out for coffee... o:

Was said cappuccino mostly coffee or mostly milk, though...

Let me guess, it's going to be a secret until you actually act out your plans? :33

Bingo. :33

...I'm not sure. Well, it was the colour of typical coffee (I think).

:33 So should I be happy or nervous...?

SUPERMOON

Then I suppose it was mostly coffee...

Well, I do prefer seeing you happy...

I see you like astronomy. And I bet you hate astrology.