• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

19/03/2011

Weather: cloudy

Dear diary,

When I woke up, I decided to go to the amusement park. There, I met a whore waitress and she offered me a ride. On the Ferris wheel I mean! >A< Then we, errr, talked together. Thats right, talking...you know, with our mouths and errr, tongues. .__.

After that, I went to Route 16 and there was a storm. Great. I met that bastard Thundurus and threw him a Quick Ball. And I caught him! : o His name is now Pride and Ill teach him what hell is for making fun of me. >:O

I got to Marvelous Bridge, and met the ninjas that had helped Ghetsis escape. Apparently, he wanted me to have several orbs. I dont know what they are for. It might be a trap but theyre pretty, so... I think Ill keep them.

Also a man sold me a Pokémon that I had never heard of. A Magikarp. I thought it was a bargain, but I might have been had. The Pokémon was really lame. I decided to call her Tangerine.

On route 15, I met a wild Marowak. I could have captured him, but Balcerzak decided otherwise. Dammit. I decided to train here a little and Tangerine evolved into a Gyarados after three battles.

After some time, we arrived in the White Forest. Here, I caught a male Wurmple that I named Sask.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

Edited by Marthur

19/03/2011

Weather: cloudy

Dear diary,

When I woke up, I decided to go to the amusement park. There, I met a whore waitress and she offered me a ride. On the Ferris wheel I mean! >A< Then we, errr, talked together. That’s right, talking...you know, with our mouths and errr, tongues. .__.

After that, I went to Route 16 and there was a storm. Great. I met that bastard Thundurus and threw him a Quick Ball. And I caught him! : o His name is now Pride and I’ll teach him what hell is for making fun of me. >:O

I got to Marvelous Bridge, and met the ninjas that had helped Ghetsis escape. Apparently, he wanted me to have several orbs. I don’t know what they are for. It might be a trap but they’re pretty, so... I think I’ll keep them.

Also a man sold me a Pokémon that I had never heard of. A Magikarp. I thought it was a bargain, but I might have been had. The Pokémon was really lame. I decided to call her Tangerine.

On route 15, I met a wild Marowak. I could have captured him, but Balcerzak decided otherwise. Dammit. I decided to train here a little and Tangerine evolved into a Gyarados after three battles.

After some time, we arrived in the White Forest. Here, I caught a male Wurmple that I named Sask.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

What happened to your Stunfisk? ):

Two buses, roughly 30 minutes. No particular issue.

Ah. My journey to college would be like that, if there was minimal traffic.

Would you prefer "mwahahaha...?"

Good Jenni...! *pat*

I would prefer it if you told me your plan, perhaps! :3

*pat'd*

◕‿‿◕

◕‿‿‿◕ Hello there! How are you?

I see what you did there.

:D

Edited by NTG

Ah. My journey to college would be like that, if there was minimal traffic.

It's like that because of minimal traffic, yes.

I would prefer it if you told me your plan, perhaps! :3

*pat'd*

In that case... mwahahahaha. :3

:D

Silly~