• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you try giving it the Rocky Helmet you get outside the Cold Storage? It boosts Iron Barbs' recoil damage.

I haven't tried using it yet, I'm just looking at it stats, moves (it learns curse lol), and weaknesses/resistances. 2 weakness (Fire is 4x, Fight is 2x), 11 resistances and only 4 normal damage.

I haven't tried using it yet, I'm just looking at it stats, moves (it learns curse lol), and weaknesses/resistances. 2 weakness (Fire is 4x, Fight is 2x), 11 resistances and only 4 normal damage.

Yeah it's pretty interesting. Just watch out for Fire types and you're in business.

Edited by Dark Chocolate

Archeops.

Indeed. Earthquake put him in the red, Poison Jab and he was still in the green and Pluck for the finish.

I think there's a stealth jab against the French here. The trainer speaks French and uses a frog Pokémon...

I didn't get that much Exp. Only 3000 something.

Edited by Dark Chocolate

That's what I thought about the Zebra, then I ditched it at level 41 and grinded an Archen.

Good midgame material, is all.

Archeops level 37 vs. Groagunk level 65. Place your bets.

Nasty Plot, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb and Flatter, huh?

20/03/2011

Weather: sunny

Dear diary,

When I awoke this morning, I felt something touching me under my blanket. It didn’t feel too bad at first, but when I decided to see what was doing it, it turned out it was... a motherfucking giant bug with spikes! ゚□゚

..............! ゚□゚

I screamed and almost smashed the damn thing's head. But then, I realized it was actually the content of the egg I had taken care of... The fuck? I was utterly disgusted and almost puked. I mean, I expected a cute baby Pokémon, not an ugly freak of nature that would give me nightmares for months, geez. -___-

I named that Larvesta Ragefox and boxed her immediately.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

Before leaving the White Forest, I took Astra with me. He is my HM slave, which means he can surf, climb waterfalls and light dark areas.

On route 14, I had an encounter with a male Buizel. I caught him and named him Ether. After climbing the waterfalls, I found one of the Seven Sages as well. It was Giallo! I punched him in the face, and he begged me to stop by giving me a TM. Looker appeared to stop me, and took Giallo into custody. Hmph... :<

I ended up in a really old-looking village called the Abundant Shrine. There I caught a Stantler and named him Vincentasm.

The only interesting thing here was a shrine dedicated to a Pokémon called Landorus. Some children told me he would only appear under certain conditions though.

I went back on route 14 and arrived in Undella Town. The beach made me want to swim, and so I did. Then, I noticed a shadow in the sea and it turned out it was a male Wailmer. A very sleepy one since it started dozing off. It made it easier to capture thankfully and I named him Ein. In town, a woman gave me HM06 Dive, an excellent move to teach to my HM slave.

I also tried fishing again on Undella Bay, because I had heard it was easier to fish at night, so maybe I wouldn’t suck as much this time. I hooked a female Remoraid who is still a small fry, but at least it’s twice as big as the last one! \o/ Her name is Harudoku.

After this, I decided to go back to the Pokémon Center and get some sleep.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

Edited by Marthur

Nope, I blame you.

Why does it always have to be me?

Just go back and forth near normal grass, preferably not around water. One should appear after 30 seconds or so.

...it's really that easy? I could of had this Cottonee trained years ago theeeen :<

Why does it always have to be me?

...it's really that easy? I could of had this Cottonee trained years ago theeeen :<

Yes, it's that easy. Occasionally you may want to throw in a repel if the grass Audino's in is deep among others because otherwise you might miss your chance thanks to this game's absurd spawn rate.

Yes, it's that easy. Occasionally you may want to throw in a repel if the grass Audino's in is deep among others because otherwise you might miss your chance thanks to this game's absurd spawn rate.

Then again, try to not use a bike when you want to get close to one. Try walking instead.

Then again, try to not use a bike when you want to get close to one. Try walking instead.

I bike when outside the grass and soon as I see one, I walk to it, the whole way. Still, I frequently end up missing it because a pokemon spawned on the first goddamn square in the patch. I pretty much stock up on regular repels cause of how frequently this has happened to me

EDIT: TF2 went well today:

4ifxb7.jpg

2e67ewl.jpg

19qgk6.jpg

Edited by Sirius

I bike when outside the grass and soon as I see one, I walk to it, the whole way. Still, I frequently end up missing it because a pokemon spawned on the first goddamn square in the patch. I pretty much stock up on regular repels cause of how frequently this has happened to me

EDIT: TF2 went well today:

4ifxb7.jpg

2e67ewl.jpg

19qgk6.jpg

You gonna get stabbed by that Kunai one day.