FE4 THREAD

Fia

I did that on route 11 east of Opelucid. If one doesn't show up after a bit I just go through the gate and come back.

I used to train there, but I don't thing it's worth it anymore (TheEnd is level 50 and the others are ~73).

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget what mon I was.

Now a Zweilous.

Boring wall of text incoming.

Corrupting Fia is like pissing on a sea of piss, dude.

So you did made her worse.

Edited by Marthur

21/03/2011

Weather: sunny

Dear diary,

I decided to visit town, and met a woman named Cynthia. Im pretty sure Ive seen her on TV before, but I cant remember where. Anyway, she wanted to have a match against me and I accepted. It went like this:

Spiritbomb vs Lychees: Lychees used Earthquake. Spiritbomb tried to increase his avoid with Double Team, but it was in vain. Another Eathquake killed him.

Milotic vs Chalis: Chalis used Leaf Blade then avoided a Blizzard and defeated her opponent the next turn.

Braviary vs Sirius: Thunderbolt resulted in a one-hit KO.

Garchomp vs Lychees: Garchomp used Earthquake and Lychees had lost a bit more than half her health. I decided to use an X-defend on her and she endured another hit. I healed her, and then she got to Crunch her opponent and finish him off with Outrage.

Eelektross vs Bianchi: Bianchi used Fire Punch, and Eelektross used Wild Charge. I healed Bianchi and Eelektross repeated his attack, killing himself in the process.

Lucario vs Balcerzak: Balcerzak suffered a hit but his flying attack killed his foe with one hit.

Cynthia told me about some ruins. However, three of my Pokémons had almost died. D: I realized I wasnt well-prepared enough and decided to do some backtracking in order to further my training.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

I ended up in the Striaton Citys Dream Yard. There, I noticed a path had been opened, leading underground. After facing some trainers, I found Gorm, another sage from Team Plasma. He tried to jump on me, but the only part of my body he was allowed to touch was my knee. With his face. >:O Soon after, Looker appeared to arrest him... I wish he would stop stalking me.

I went to Striaton Citys park, and Im not sure if it was authorized, but I decided to swim in the pond... I know its weird! So what!? :P Anyway, I found a male Basculin and caught him. His name is Dagron.

I went back to Well Spring Cave, and found out it had deeper levels. They were dark, but Astra illuminated the area. I was surprised to find other people training here, but albeit from this and some rare items, there was nothing much of interest here.

After that, I headed for the desert ruins. At the entrance, I met Professor Juniper. She talked about the statues in front of the ruins and how they were actually sleeping Pokémons. She also gave me a candy bar to wake them up. However, I was a bit hungry when this happened, and huh... I ate the bar instead. >A>

I went deep into the ruins and found a Team Plasma member. I beat him up and he confessed that one of the seven sages was here. The Relic Castle was a labyrinth, but I eventually found Ryoku, who was planning to catch a Pokémon called Volcarana. Looker appeared out of nowhere again and took Ryoku with him.

I found the Volcarona Ryoku was talking about, which reminded me of a certain Pokémon I had found under my blanket... >A>; Could it be...? After catching her with a Luxury Ball and looking it up on my Pokédex, she was indeed related to Larvesta. Goddammit. Bad memories resurfaced in my mind. I decided to name this Volcarona S-Ragefox. Then I left this godforsaken place as fast as possible.

Tier was meditating on Route 5. He told me he would train at the Victory Road, and that I should meet him there for a battle.

In Driftveil City, I decided to go back to the Cold Storage, because I remembered Team Plasma had hidden there once, and they were stupid enough to do it again. My assumption was correct. I found Zinzolin here. He surrendered to Looker who I wasnt surprised to see here.

In Driftveil, I learnt that an old man on Route 6 was looking for a legendary Pokémon. I found the Mistralton cave and deep inside was the man I was looking for. He gave me a history lesson about three legendary Pokémons. After that, I met one of them. It was Cobalion. And damn, it took a hundred billion of balls to catch it. I called it Chainey. After the capture, the old man told me I should now be able to make contact with the two other legendary Pokémons.

I left and decided to go to Mistralton through the Chargestone Cave, even though it would ruin my hair again. I was surprised to found the sixth member of the Seven Sages: Bronius. The bastard didnt surrender like the others. He called his henchmen and attacked me. I beat them, and they admitted their defeat. Looker showed up in front of me for the fourth time today. Looker arrested Bronius and told me he had located N... but he left telling me where!! D:< BASTARD I FOUND ALL THE PEOPLE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR AND THATS HOW YOU REWARD ME. :<

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

I decided to go to the Celestial Tower near Mistralton City. At the top, I found Alder praying for his dead Pokémon. He told me he would be waiting for me at the Pokémon League.

Instead of following him, I went inside the Challengers Cave and found... absolutely nothing. Except for a female Graveler. Which exploded. '__'

Also, Ive decided to take TheEnd with me wholl end up replacing Balcerzak. Hes just evolved into a Zweilous.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

Edited by Marthur

Now a Zweilous.

Oh right.

So you did made her worse.

I don't think so. Where's your evidence?

But I'm not being corrupted.

What!

So what was the point? o:

Insinuating you could play it when you most definitely won't!

What!

Yes. At most, you are simply uncovering my own corrupted side...

Insinuating you could play it when you most definitely won't!

Oh, I'm sorry! D: Though, you never know... maybe in the future I'll want to play it.

So, time for me to go now... :< Enjoy the rest of your evening and night!

Bye!

Yes. At most, you are simply uncovering my own corrupted side...

... What!

Oh, I'm sorry! D: Though, you never know... maybe in the future I'll want to play it.

But I know better...

So, time for me to go now... :< Enjoy the rest of your evening and night!

Bye!

D: 'Night~

You "pissed in a sea of piss." That makes it a larger sea of piss, which is definitely worse.

Silly Marthur.

Chapter 2 almost done and I'm already almost full in items.

I really should capture less, but the boss has a Reblow!

Kleptomania 776

Edited by TheEnd

There's a completely new event replacing that though. Galzus seems to replace either Conomore or Amalda on top of that.

So I've heard. The event part, I mean.

Leaf, Othin and Halvan have 6 items each while Marty has only 4. Everyone else is full, though I have a Speed Ring and an Awareness Manual to give.

Capturing is the best thing in any FE game.

Thracia 776: the tale of a rebel prince's robberies and kidnappings.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.