FE4 THREAD

Fia

2aertcy.png

54zyno.png

I love this hack.

"Lifis sucks in this hack," they said... forgetting that most of those hacks presume abuse.

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"Monica... I couldn't... save you..."

Justice Prevailed?

Bronquian Forces eliminated!

Emilia's as threatening as ever, though, and she's high. Which comes with the extra perks of starting in RAGE mode, as well as status immunity. Oh, and that means she'll get off her card - Gravity Chaos (AKA Im'a screw joo over!!oneone!!1) fast.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Emilia's as threatening as ever, though, and she's high. Which comes with the extra perks of starting in RAGE mode, as well as status immunity. Oh, and that means she'll get off her card - Gravity Chaos (AKA Im'a screw joo over!!one one1) fast.

Oh gee, I know. Gravity Chaos is such a nightmare. ):

"Come on Russell, just keep going passive... There! Time to charge up item brea--"

/flash

"O ANGEL DEPRIVED OF LIGHT AND WINGS. LET THY MISERY CAGE MINE ENEMY."

"FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"

I was so happy when I killed her.

Edited by Naminé

Oh gee, I know. Gravity Chaos is such a nightmare. ):

"Come on Russell, just keep going passive... There! Time to charge up item brea--"

/flash

"O ANGEL DEPRIVED OF LIGHT AND WINGS. LET THY MISERY CAGE MINE ENEMY."

"FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"

I was so happy when I killed her.

Indeed. Curse pretty much disables anyone not immune to it. And you get slowed down. Not fun. And her high TEC pretty much means that you WILL get cursed.

Oh, a heads-up: You thought you saw the last of those Ankh Cannons? Think again...

Edited by Metal King Slime

"Lifis sucks in this hack," they said... forgetting that most of those hacks presume abuse.

Of course. Early berserk had to be put to the test and that was the result.

25-BLD Lifis o_O

He could steal practically anything

Most of what he can't steal are personal weapons belonging to enemies. Siege tomes are fair game too :D

Whoa there Lifis.

He's not perfect. He's still quite fragile.

Religion?

I suppose. But balance is a difficult matter.

Even so, 0% growth would still be imbalanced due to bases basically being the dominant factor in determining a character's value. If the hack were to be "anti-abuse", you'd just have to set a turn limit for when some broken badass would pop out of nowhere and set out to kill your lord.

Balcerzak's ranked run is tempted me to try one myself but I'm not fond of command so many units, let alone raising ARDEN.

Even so, 0% growth would still be imbalanced due to bases basically being the dominant factor in determining a character's value. If the hack were to be "anti-abuse", you'd just have to set a turn limit for when some broken badass would pop out of nowhere and set out to kill your lord.

I didn't say 0% was balanced. I implied that it would be complicated to remove abuse through balancing.

Turn limits, huh.

Balcerzak's ranked run is tempted me to try one myself but I'm not fond of command so many units, let alone raising ARDEN.

You're hurting his feelings. Some people apparently not only raise, but even PAIR him.