FE4 THREAD

Fia

I didn't say 0% was balanced. I implied that it would be complicated to remove abuse through balancing.

Turn limits, huh.

You're hurting his feelings. Some people apparently not only raise, but even PAIR him.

Right.

C6 of Super FE5 has something like this but it's just a beginner's trap you can get past by Rescuing Leaf. Then you could probably abuse Asvel through 20 goddamn Roros.

I lack that power... isn't only Chalis who is capable of that?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Right.

C6 of Super FE5 has something like this but it's just a beginner's trap you can get past by Rescuing Leaf. Then you could probably abuse Asvel through 20 goddamn Roros.

I see rescuing play a big part in Super FE5, at least in the beginning.

I lack that power... isn't only Chalis who is capable of that?

Nope. I was reading through some ranked discussions, and someone (Paperblade? idk) mentioned doing Sylvia/Arden and Bridget/Lex. And/or the opposite.

!

Dio's abuse sense is tingling.

Edited by TheEnd

Nope. I was reading through some ranked discussions, and someone (Paperblade? idk) mentioned doing Sylvia/Arden and Bridget/Lex. And/or the opposite.

Dio's abuse sense is tingling.

It already did so that Marty gets berserked over Dagda. However I hear he's still going to be like that in 8x.

I'm sure I saw Arden X Sylvia before coming from there. I'm a bit surprised at Lex X Bridget though, but Elite goes well on Faval and Patty I guess.

Always, though since I can steal all their Hand Axes I could probably abuse a bit more than just Asvel.

Apparently it saves you from being deprived of Dagda use in C3, which I wish I would've known at that time cause it looks like I'll have a berserked Dagda on 8x if I continue.

I was not referring to the strikethrough.

!

Dood, we discussed this yesterday. You can make it past the closed eastern fence by turn 15 and Roros will appear on the other side. Though I can't recall if any of them have Door Keys or if that fence gate is opened when the trap happens.

It already did so that Marty gets berserked over Dagda. However I hear he's still going to be like that in 8x.

I'm sure I saw Arden X Sylvia before coming from there. I'm a bit surprised at Lex X Bridget though, but Elite goes well on Faval and Patty I guess.

I'm pretty sure there's an official guidebook or whatever that recommends Lex x Bridget, curiously.

Always, though since I can steal all their Hand Axes I could probably abuse a bit more than just Asvel.

Having abused Lifis like that in my latest playthrough, I know well enough the beauty of a max build thief running around the battlefield.

Maybe that's why the hack creator gave some enemies so many spares.

I was not referring to the strikethrough.

Sillius.

Edited by TheEnd

I'm pretty sure there's an official guidebook or whatever that recommends Lex x Bridget, curiously.

Having abused Lifis like that in my latest playthrough, I know well enough the beauty of a max build thief running around the battlefield.

Maybe that's why the hack creator gave some enemies so many spares.

I guess they found Ambush!Sleep Sword Patty useful in the arena.

I wonder if I should abuse Lara and Patty. I mean, getting Lara to max movement is always beautiful, while it's Patty who gets the Thief Staff in this. Might as well make them good.

Probably. Then again I also saw a Pirate with a healing staff in chapter 2.

Edited by Dark Chocolate

I guess they found Ambush!Sleep Sword Patty useful in the arena.

That was the reason, yeah.

I wonder if I should abuse Lara and Patty. I mean, getting Lara to max movement is always beautiful, while it's Patty who gets the Thief Staff in this. Might as well make them good.

15 mov Lara in my last pt... beautiful, simply beautiful.

And let's face it, you'll abuse them both. Gleefully.

There's a goddamn axe fighter with a Pugi at the beginning of C5 and a Blizzard mage carrying a Graphcalibur at the end. That should say something.

My storage can't be this small!

Edited by TheEnd

There's a goddamn axe fighter with a Pugi at the beginning of C5 and a Blizzard mage carrying a Graphcalibur at the end. That should say something.

This will be fun. I just need enough space for all that crap.

That was the reason, yeah.

15 mov Lara in my last pt... beautiful, simply beautiful.

And let's face it, you'll abuse them both. Gleefully.

I see. I guess Arden might've been ranked higly as well.

I wonder if the cap is 30 in this since the Arden clones can get just as much.

Of course! This is why FE5 Thieves are my favorite.

I wonder if the cap is 30 in this since the Arden clones can get just as much.

Of course! This is why FE5 Thieves are my favorite.

Might even be 40, who knows.

Thief 776

YOU have a thief that can steal more than just Vulneraries. I had trouble managing my inventory on C5 because of all the stuff I had through captures.

Did you try getting the chests when you had full inventories? It sends the item automatically to the storage.

Might even be 40, who knows.

Thief 776

I shall only be limited by the number of level ups I have.

:ph34r:

Did you try getting the chests when you had full inventories? It sends the item automatically to the storage.

Yes. The issue was getting more items, I kept trying to use my low durability Vulns to make space. I mean, seriously, pass on Longbows? Fuck no.

Menu

Drink(s)

Pilotea or Thé au Pilote

Dessert

Dark chocolate

*poke*

I shall only be limited by the number of level ups I have.

:ph34r:

I suppose people like Mareeta will play a big role as far as that goes, then.

Mmm, that's a good menu.

I think I'll have some tea right now, actually.

(: *serves a cup of tea*

And I'm currently having tea too~

/gives a cup of tea

*receives cup of tea*!

I dub you... IMPOSSIBLY SILLY.

:S

*poke*

*poke'd*~

Edited by NTG

Yes. The issue was getting more items, I kept trying to use my low durability Vulns to make space. I mean, seriously, pass on Longbows? Fuck no.

I already have one of those. A few more could be useful. I'll evaluate the loot once I get there.