• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So, started my Pokemon White run yesterday.

Electric Zebra is awesome.

As far as Electric types go, he's speedy and decently strong but he can't take hits.

But hey he's the first one you get. Can't complain. Movepool does suck a bit later, but you get plenty of Electric types around the 6th-7th gyms. And two legendaries.

Edited by Dio

I ditched it later because I found it too fragile.

Indeed. Water Gun from a poke 5 levels lower take like 1/3 of it's health

Get dat Spider.

Fo sho', but I'm on the third stage.

As far as Electric types go, he's speedy and decently strong but he can't take hits.

But hey he's the first one you get. Can't complain. Movepool does suck a bit later, but you get plenty of Electric types around the 6th-7th gyms. And two legendaries.

Indeed. Although having a fire move early on is quite awesome.

They're extremely common. Tynamos barely appear, though. I wish they traded their availability with the Ferroseeds.

Is Tynamos the rock thingy? Red spikes and some yellow stuff?

I killed the only Ferroseed I saw.. :<

Is Tynamos the rock thingy? Red spikes and some yellow stuff?

I killed the only Ferroseed I saw.. :<

Those are Boldores. Tynamo is a white and yellow baby eel.

Ferroseeds are annoying. They have huge defenses, a lot of resistances and their ability makes you take damage on contact.

Edited by Dio

I did not get Victini.

Ferroseeds are great. Easy to audino grind and have less weakness to special attacks when compared to Gigalith (and doesn't need to be traded... though level 40 evolution kinda stinks).

Edited by Sirius

Emboar is fucking awesome.

Also, Tranquill is quite good.

My favorite of the three if only for the better ingame movepool.

I heard he's actually under average myself. Sigyliph is usually the most popular Flying type. Go at the Desert Resort to get one.

Ferroseeds are great. Easy to audino grind and have less weakness to special attacks when compared to Gigalith (and doesn't need to be traded... though level 40 evolution kinda stinks).

Doesn't seem so bad anymore now, does it?

Edited by Dio

Ferroseeds are annoying. They have huge defenses, a lot of resistances and their ability makes you take damage on contact.

Rule of thumb for me is to capture pokemon when they come across. I don't go looking for them, but if it's wild and not caught before, I give it a shot.

Unfortunately I had Victini out. My choices: confusion, headbutt, or flame charge. The first two did basically NOTHING while the third knocked him out cold.

I did not get Victini.

Ferroseeds are great.

...!!

I have a grass type thouuuugh :<

I heard he's actually under average myself. Sigyliph is usually the most popular Flying type. Go at the Desert Resort to get one.

Well, he levels up faster than the other pokes, but that might be me. Also the next pokes I'll raise will be MegaSperm and Darkrodile.

Rule of thumb for me is to capture pokemon when they come across. I don't go looking for them, but if it's wild and not caught before, I give it a shot.

In my Japenese run I got pretty much everything before the E4. I think I missed only Throh and everything by trade. I even got Tornadus.

Also, Tranquill is quite good.

High attack + special-based moveset = no.

Sigyliph is great indeed.

Edited by TheEnd

Emboar in-game is not so bad as you long as you keep him leveled but otherwise, he's a sweeper who wishes he didn't get speed screwed.

Flame Charge.

Well, he levels up faster than the other pokes, but that might be me. Also the next pokes I'll raise will be MegaSperm and Darkrodile.

The experience gain in this game is higher if your level is low usually. The crocodile is pretty sweet.