• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: NTG is silly.

Wait, why!

lethalchef.png

I've been playing in such a suboptimal way, it's almost embarrassing. But that's irrelevant.

Ha ha!

A beach episode... of course.

why didn't akihiko take his top off too, why Wow, you reached it already! Oh, it's only like 3 months into the game... I think I just really took my time with the game. :{ You probably spend more daily time with it than I did.

Edited by NTG

Ha ha!

Of course, when Yukari told me I wasn't charming enough (stats are 5/5/6 at the moment), I noticed the pattern. But well, I'd better finish the Chihiro support anyway... I was so unlucky/foolish. Both the Chihiro and the Student Council supports stopped at nine before the holidays. But at least I managed to finish the latter already, now.

why didn't akihiko take his top off too, why Wow, you reached it already! Oh, it's only like 3 months into the game... I think I just really took my time with the game. :{ You probably spend more daily time with it than I did.

Oh, I definitely spend more daily time than you do. At least ten hours, I'd say.

Of course, when Yukari told me I wasn't charming enough (stats are 5/5/6 at the moment), I noticed the pattern. But well, I'd better finish the Chihiro support anyway... I was so unlucky/foolish. Both the Chihiro and the Student Council supports stopped at nine before the holidays. But at least I managed to finish the latter already, now.

Oh, I definitely spend more daily time than you do. At least ten hours, I'd say.

Ah. (Is 6 the max?) And what do you think of the girls! Your female team members! Are you afraid of Fuuka now?! Oooh, bad timing indeed. But that's good now.

D-d-definitely... I think I might have spent at most 5 hours in a day. There was a time when I took a break from the game (probably half-way through), and then I returned and finished the game. It was probably during the holidays when I completed it/

Ah. (Is 6 the max?) And what do you think of the girls! Your female team members! Are you afraid of Fuuka now?! Oooh, bad timing indeed. But that's good now.

D-d-definitely... I think I might have spent at most 5 hours in a day. There was a time when I took a break from the game (probably half-way through), and then I returned and finished the game. It was probably during the holidays when I completed it/

(Yes.) I'd say... Fuuka > Mitsuru > Yukari, no opinion about Alice Aigis yet for obvious motives. Afraid? My avatar is too badass to be afraid of lethal cooking, now! It made me paranoid. And I could've have developed his Courage and Academics so much faster... and I don't think I'll ever get the chance to retry it. Oh well, maybe I should just tell Lux of how to use the bathroom, night studies and the school nurse to full effect.

Why the hesitation, Jenni...

(Yes.) I'd say... Fuuka > Mitsuru > Yukari, no opinion about Alice Aigis yet for obvious motives. Afraid? My avatar is too badass to be afraid of lethal cooking, now! It made me paranoid. And I could've have developed his Courage and Academics so much faster... and I don't think I'll ever get the chance to retry it. Oh well, maybe I should just tell Lux of how to use the bathroom, night studies and the school nurse to full effect.

Why the hesitation, Jenni...

Ah. Well that's good for your avatar! He'll be strollin' through the streets with his headphones on, unafraid of anything. Mmmmm.

I'm just a bit shocked, that's all... 10 hours seems like a lot to me!

Ah. Well that's good for your avatar! He'll be strollin' through the streets with his headphones on, unafraid of anything. Mmmmm.

I'm just a bit shocked, that's all... 10 hours seems like a lot to me!

Running around with his hands inside his pockets! I DIDN'T KNOW THE BATHROOM WORKED AT RANDOM, THAT IT ONLY LACKED AN EFFECT IF YOU'RE SICK, AND THAT THE NURSE BRAVERY BONUS WAS A FREE ACTION and therefore I loaded every time charname got tired from getting stuck in his worst subject... also, I didn't realize that Great condition only mattered for Tartarus or for shrine praying purposes. ~_~

Guess what... 10 hours is actually a low estimative.

Having the first boring day in quite some time. But it isn't really boring.

You need more floating bandits in your life.

Search the thread.

Edited by TheEnd

Running around with his hands inside his pockets! I DIDN'T KNOW THE BATHROOM WORKED AT RANDOM, THAT IT ONLY LACKED AN EFFECT IF YOU'RE SICK, AND THAT THE NURSE BRAVERY BONUS WAS A FREE ACTION and therefore I loaded every time charname got tired from getting stuck in his worst subject... also, I didn't realize that Great condition only mattered for Tartarus or for shrine praying purposes. ~_~

Guess what... 10 hours is actually a low estimative.

Oh, what's your character's full name? Hm, what does the bathroom do again? I forget these things... :{ Ah yes, you get brave points from that scary medicine, eh. I don't think I made much use of it either. What did you think Great was for!

Well, guess what! You could finish Professor Layton 1 in that time. Oookay.

Oh, what's your character's full name? Hm, what does the bathroom do again? I forget these things... :{ Ah yes, you get brave points from that scary medicine, eh. I don't think I made much use of it either. What did you think Great was for!

Well, guess what! You could finish Professor Layton 1 in that time. Oookay.

Gekkou Ryuusei. ~% chance of bettering your condition by one level - savestates make it amazing, since you can get a success in one or two minutes tops. Therefore, study -> worst subject -> nurse -> bathroom becomes very viable, though I could only make use of it once or twice... and it was a semi-blind playthrough, I didn't know if it influenced anything else!

But I already have- <_< >_> <_< >_>

[quote name='TheEnd' date='04 April 2011 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1301945956' You need more floating bandits in your life.

Search the thread.

Lazy :/

Will check

Edit: ah, that one. tempting.

Edited by Santino

Gekkou Ryuusei. ~% chance of bettering your condition by one level - savestates make it amazing, since you can get a success in one or two minutes tops. Therefore, study -> worst subject -> nurse -> bathroom becomes very viable, though I could only make use of it once or twice... and it was a semi-blind playthrough, I didn't know if it influenced anything else!

But I already have- <_< >_> <_< >_>

What a nice name. :0 Ahh right. Sounds like a fantastic plan! I wonder if those props are still available in P3P...

Oh...... Is it just 3 that you haven't played, due to the terrible emulation?

Lazy :/

EDIT: Oh wait, late.

What a nice name. :0 Ahh right. Sounds like a fantastic plan! I wonder if those props are still available in P3P...

Oh...... Is it just 3 that you haven't played, due to the terrible emulation?

<_< >_> Probably.

Yes. o:

Edited by TheEnd

lethalchef.png

I've been playing in such a suboptimal way, it's almost embarrassing. But that's irrelevant.

Is Fuuka the pink haired girl?

If so I'll become a bad enough dude to help with her cooking.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

<_< >_> Probably.

Yes. o:

Well, it's kinda poetic. Hopefully.

Right right right... I'm so forgetful. }: I'm probably thinking of other people who haven't played PL1 or I was mixing it up with the fact that you haven't finished PL3.

Is Fuuka the pink haired girl?

If so I'll become a bad enough dude to help with her cooking.

Nah, she's the quiet green-haired girl. (Pink-haired girl...?)