• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Things would be so much easier if that Hermit social link didn't use the evening slot as well... sigh. But for now, I grind. Now, I said? I meant after sleeping. Must buy costumes

LotGH torrent finished or rather only the first 50 episodes, yay. :newyears:

I downloaded it in four batches, myself.

Things would be so much easier if that Hermit social link didn't use the evening slot as well... sigh. But for now, I grind. Now, I said? I meant after sleeping. Must buy costumes

It uses the evening slot? What version you playing, vanilla or FES?

after playing p4 I will hear no talk of overly expensive anything

game gave you no money

It uses the evening slot? What version you playing, vanilla or FES?

It does, to my chagrin... I suppose I'll have to leave most of the grinding for later, since raising it after the summer vacation is going to be tough.

Playing FES.

after playing p4 I will hear no talk of overly expensive anything

game gave you no money

Eh?

Sleep.

Edited by TheEnd

Playing FES.

Eh?

I see.

Well, compared to P3, P4 did not give you very much money at all.

Hitting a million yen or more wasn't tough in P3, but I don't think I ever scraped together more than 900k in P4.

I see.

Well, compared to P3, P4 did not give you very much money at all.

Hitting a million yen or more wasn't tough in P3, but I don't think I ever scraped together more than 900k in P4.

Lux was saying that you fight during daytime in P4?

before.png

after.png

If you thought chapter 7 was bad...

Did the music change after they were summoned?

It seems the folks translating TitS were having fun. (worksafe)

Edited by TheEnd

Lux was saying that you fight during daytime in P4?

That... coupled with the fact that fighting shadows offers very little money. Unless you fight those Golden hands that are usually... pretty annoying to fight later on, and even then the money that they offer was pretty underwhelming, especially considering how rarely they appeared.

Speaking of which, the date that Persona 4 in-game started on starts soon... I'd better start watching the Midnight Channel (six daaaays).

EDIT (3?): TE, I just remembered the extra differences with S. Links: specifically with your teammates, if you increase those, they gain certain abilities at certain levels: at level 1, they'll take a hit that would have KOed the protag at least once per battle. At level 3, level 5, and level 7, if an enemy was downed, they do a special attack that downs and paralyzes an enemy or just kills it, help a downed or dizzy teammate up, or cure a teammate of rage/confusion/fear (respectively). At level 9, they can endure a death hit to themselves (once a battle). At 10...

Their persona evolves, giving the persona immunity to their own element (or absorption), lack of weakness to the element they were weak to or they gain resistance to another element.

Not sure if you'd call that a spoiler, since it's a gameplay mechanic, but just being safe.

Edited by Lux Aeterna