FE4 THREAD

Fia

Master Ball is for pansies.

I used a Net Ball and I only had to lose 5 Pokemon thanks to it using Quiver Dance twice and Silver Wind boosting all of its stats TWICE IN A FREAKIN ROW.

Master Ball is pro. I'm using mine on the Reshiram simply because it has a cool design (and my luck for Horn Drill... does not apply for catching things at all).

OOOONNNNNNLLLLYYYY

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I used mine on Thundurus.

Fleeing/Traveling/Whatever you want to call 'em Pokes are annoying and are the only ones I use the Uber Ball on.

Which reminds me. I gotta borrow my friend's genie to catch Landorus.

Blargh. With Dio's current member title I can't help but wonder what kind of Demon Dio would be. I'd say a Vile or Tyrant would fit him quite well.

You can catch some as high as 39 before the Elite Four.

Right after there's more visit : Hilda. She's not impressive though.

Your abused Asvel with Leaf Support, Charisma and Blizzard should easily put a dent on Ashnard or anything.

Also wtf is up with those Genies.

Palette edits.

Edited by Sirius

Blargh. With Dio's current member title I can't help but wonder what kind of Demon Dio would be. I'd say a Vile or Tyrant would fit him quite well.

I always liked Diablo 2's Baal the most.

Your abused Asvel with Leaf Support, Charisma and Blizzard should easily put a dent on Ashnard or anything.

I tried to kill him. Then I missed my killing blow twice with Marty at 99 hit. He doesn't have Prayer and replaces Cyas.

Do the math : he is unkillable at the moment.

I can already say that Sleuf is better than L'arachel. He has a C rank in Light instead of the D listed and has A staves, which is always nice. He comes with a Sleep staff among other things. Lawson doesn't seem too bad and Amalda also seems kinda decent.

L'arachel is an enemy, with her own Sleep staff. I didn't see the Black Knight yet since I think he's in chapter 17B.

I can already say that Sleuf is better than L'arachel. He has a C rank in Light instead of the D listed and has A staves, which is always nice. He comes with a Sleep staff among other things. Lawson doesn't seem too bad and Amalda also seems kinda decent.

L'arachel is an enemy, with her own Sleep staff. I didn't see the Black Knight yet since I think he's in chapter 17B.

Will Black Knight redeem the B route? Will Ashnard make the A route stand for Ass? We shall see.

@Rei: I believe I skipped all the talk about 'em but I'm guessing they're just pricks with "great power" that fly around disrupting the weather and bringing trouble wherever they go. WILL YOU TAKE A STAND AND STOP THEM WITHOUT THE MASTER BALL!?

Edited by Sirius

Lux was saying that you fight during daytime in P4?

It seems the folks translating TitS were having fun. (worksafe)

Yeah, and you can't do jack with night phase after crawling either. At least you don't get fatigued in TV land.

The chests in this game are glorious

That... coupled with the fact that fighting shadows offers very little money. Unless you fight those Golden hands that are usually... pretty annoying to fight later on, and even then the money that they offer was pretty underwhelming, especially considering how rarely they appeared.

Unless you try for arcana chance but those tend to bone you more often then not.

Also Naoto loves gold hands.

Edited by Pride