• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow that disturbs me less...

Oh well, I have no right to judge, I guess.

In case anyone misinterprets that I am an only child.

And then Lux asked Soluna to act as if she were his sister.

Edited by TheEnd

Vincent's laziness cannot be defeated.

Not even yours?

Opinion, not option... ~_~ Also, I think the boss at 135F is telling me I haven't grinded enough. Hamaon, Ghostly Wail (is that a Darkness instant kill?!), Maragidyne and Megidola...? Goddammit. Do enemies have SP in Persona 3?

Ah. Ghastly Wail: "Instantly kills all targets who are suffering from the Fear ailment (unavoidable)." }: Ugh, enemies Megidola... And it appears they do have SP.

Not even yours?

Not even mine.

Ah. Ghastly Wail: "Instantly kills all targets who are suffering from the Fear ailment (unavoidable)." }: Ugh, enemies Megidola... And it appears they do have SP.

Ah, I see... a combo.

I wonder if depleting its SP is a viable tactic... well, there's no way I'll be able to defeat it with just Ken and Shinji, so I guess I'll grind some more and try another day. If only it had a weakness, at least

... COME ON

there is

NO WINNING WITH YOU

I knew it.

It's alright, Lux. As long as you aren't really blood-related, that is.

Edited by TheEnd

Raven seems very unamused there. He is like "... ..." at the end, annoyed with Priscilla and definitely dreaming of someone else!

To outdo Vincent's laziness is as hard as outdoing Dio's perviness, Blacken's hardcore ways, or your silliness.

I-I-I see...

Not even mine.

I-I see.

Ah, I see... a combo.

I wonder if depleting its SP is a viable tactic... well, there's no way I'll be able to defeat it with just Ken and Shinji, so I guess I'll grind some more and try another day. If only it had a weakness, at least

Mm. I'm not sure either. If it were me I'd grind some more or try using some different personas with some nice skills or something. Does it have no weakness then?

Raven seems very unamused there. He is like "... ..." at the end, annoyed with Priscilla and definitely dreaming of someone else!

That someone being Lucius obviously.

Raven and Priscilla are crazy but in good way. Kinda.

Clearly gender has no meaning to Raven and Lucius is the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.

Exaaaaaaaactly. :333 He looks even more feminine than Priscilla...

That someone being Lucius obviously.

Raven and Priscilla are crazy but in good way. Kinda.

Obviously, Lucius, indeed!

I agree. Raven x Pris is clearly a one-sided "relationship".

Exaaaaaaaactly. :333 He looks even more feminine than Priscilla...

That sure is true...

And I'm not saying this because I thought Lucius was female before I got his Serra supports.

No, no, just no.

Though truly, it has a lot less appeal outside of Japanese culture, I suppose. I don't think Soluna calling you "big brother" would turn you on.

... or would it?

My laziness is worse.

Impossible.

I-I-I see...

I-I see.

And you know it.

Mm. I'm not sure either. If it were me I'd grind some more or try using some different personas with some nice skills or something. Does it have no weakness then?

I almost beat it while using Principality (weak persona, alright, but fire resist and light immunity + recarm)... until it used Megidola. Then I pretty much went "yeah, not today." Immune to strike, light and dark. Resists or is neutral to everything else. And being a boss, I don't think it can be statused.

Though truly, it has a lot less appeal outside of Japanese culture, I suppose. I don't think Soluna calling you "big brother" would turn you on.

... or would it?

No, you were right the first time, it wouldn't.

I didn't even know it appealed to any culture.

All this talk of sibling incest is making me flash back to Yosuga no Sora.

Just don't fap in front of the PC, or you might break your Dreamcast.

It's ok Ein, 90% of the fandom though he was a girl when they first saw him. He's a bigger trap than Bridget that lacks the loli factor.

His Japanese name didn't help.

No, you were right the first time, it wouldn't.

I didn't even know it appealed to any culture.

You clearly haven't seen enough anime.