• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I read some trivia that Karrablast basically steals Shelmet's armor. Bad fanfiction between the 2 should be easy to make with that in mind.

Choice Scarf. Either way, while Quiver Dance is an impressive buff, Fiery Dance also deals damage and to some extent, is the Special Attack version of Moxie (instead of +1 stage boost on killing, it can happen either on kill or even if the opponent lives at a 50% chance). Calling it redundant due to Quiver Dance's existence is rather silly when you also remember it loses 50% of its HP to fucking Stealth Rock.

It does so electromagnetically I think.

It says it's only 50% all the time. Besides, if you don't want to face Stealth Rock you could always have him as your lead.

It does so electromagnetically I think.

It says it's only 50% all the time. Besides, if you don't want to face Stealth Rock you could always have him as your lead.

No, during the Shelmet and Karrablast trade, a one-night stand happens and Karrablast goes off with the armor.

That's basically what I said. Yeah, there is that and it would make it a good Life Orb candidate as a lead. Just set up a Quiver Dance assuming the lead opponent pokemon is setting up hazards and shit and you'll have an SPATK powerhouse with chances of increasing its SPATK while using an 80 base power STAB move.

Edited by Sirius

No, during the Shelmet and Karrablast trade, a one-night stand happens and Karrablast goes off with the armor.

That's basically what I said. Yeah, there is that and it would make it a good Life Orb candidate as a lead. Just set up a Quiver Dance assuming the lead opponent pokemon is setting up hazards and shit and you'll have an SPATK powerhouse with chances of increasing its SPATK.

That son of a bitch!

I misread, since I thought you said it would happen EXACTLY like Moxie on a kill, but 50% chance otherwise. It's a shame it doesn't have better coverage to make him use an Expert Belt. Fire + Bug is a decent start, but Flying is extremely redundant with Fire. Psychic is kinda cool and if you play in a Sun team, there's always Solarbeam. After that it's pretty much Wild Charge on his low Attack.

Neither rival had that rival feeling.

You just can't one-up Silver. Aaaand I feel that both Bianca and Cheren weren't supposed to be "rivals"

They're friends with stereotypical personalities.

I kinda like them, though. They did a better job than in Gen 3. By MILES.

Any comparisons?

Bianca seems a lot, like, you know, those girls that like that, right? Which are apparently like, totally super common in the USA which the game is based on!

Stoic nerds are pretty typical too, but most of them are wimpy rather than girly.

Edited by Dio

I dunno. I liked Barry as a rival. Silver's my favorite of the rivals though.

Barry, huh? The only reason I know that name is because I watched a Pokemon episode with him in it not too long ago.

I dunno. I liked Barry as a rival. Silver's my favorite of the rivals though.

I saw a clip of the anime with Barry. It made me want to forget his existence. Then again, the anime has probably made many wish death upon Ash and Team Rocket

I kinda like them, though. They did a better job than in Gen 3. By MILES.

Wasn't Gen 3 "Rival" just another friend who was more of a pokedex assistant to Birch above all else?

Bianca seems a lot, like, you know, those girls that like that, right? Which are apparently like, totally super common in the USA which the game is based on!

Stoic nerds are pretty typical too, but most of them are wimpy rather than girly.

No surprise if they draw comparisons to other famous trios.

A North American release is not planned. On March 18, during a live streamed Q&A session with Capcom employees, upon being asked whether "Ace Attorney Investigations 2" would be released in the U.S., Christian Svensson replied, "No. Sorry about that."

AJGHSDHGAHFGASGDH

Wasn't Gen 3 "Rival" just another friend who was more of a pokedex assistant to Birch above all else?

It didn't have any personality. At all. The fucking Bug Leader in Gen V had more charisma.