• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD

HOW COULD YOU!?

FE4 OR TITS?

I HAD TO WAKE UP EARLY FOR IT AND WAS SLEEPY, THOUGH

SEE ABOVE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY HOW COULD THEY (THRICE ON SATURDAY, IN THE SPAN OF ONE HOUR? PLEASE)

SURPRISINGLY NEITHER

I HAD TO WAKE UP EARLY FOR IT AND WAS SLEEPY, THOUGH

SEE ABOVE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY HOW COULD THEY (THRICE ON SATURDAY, IN THE SPAN OF ONE HOUR? PLEASE)

SURPRISINGLY NEITHER

THAT'S WHAT WE GET FOR PROCRASTINATING

NO. HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING A NAP. YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED INSTEAD.

WHAT IS IT THEN?

Edited by Marthur

Bad Popo. You weren't ignoring Mumu, were you?

I was applying for a job, actually. Clearly I wear the pants in the relationship, which also makes me the breadwinner. :rolleyes:

Edited by Popo

Also I've finished Mega man Zero 1 in Easy Mode, because I can't play normal with my controls. I feel bad because it's just too easy. Sadly, rushing doesn't work quite well with the + buttons.

Yeah sadly you need to be able to charge the buster and at least double slash to rush. In this game (and knowing the enemy layout helps). MMZ2 is harder and then MMZ3 gets easier and even gives you excellent abilities like double jumping boots you get from a boss and auto-charge.

THAT'S WHAT WE GET FOR PROCRASTINATING

NO. HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING A NAP. YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED INSTEAD.

WHAT IS IT THEN?

BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH-

BUT THE THREAD WAS DEADER THAN DEAD ALREADY

YOU'LL KNOW EVENTUALLY

OR SO I HOPE

I was applying for a job, actually. Clearly I wear the pants in the relationship, which also makes me the breadwinner. :rolleyes:

Being Mumu is indeed suffering.

Mumu never wears them unless the partner is below the legal age.

MMZ2 is harder

Good.

and then MMZ3 gets easier

...Is that even possible? I thought 1 in easy was a breeze, even with two dead buttons.

BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH-

BUT THE THREAD WAS DEADER THAN DEAD ALREADY

YOU'LL KNOW EVENTUALLY

OR SO I HOPE

HAHA-!

IT'S YOUR FAULT. MAYBE

BUT I NEVER VENTURE OUT FROM THIS THREAD. HOW WILL I?

Good.

...Is that even possible? I thought 1 in easy was a breeze, even with two dead buttons.

I'm talking about their normal modes. Like I said before, MMZ3 removes the whole weapon leveling system so you have Charge + Triple Slash to begin and Buster up to the point where it charges to level 2.

Want to know how to get the Auto-Charge helmet?

I'm talking about their normal modes. Like I said before, MMZ3 removes the whole weapon leveling system so you have Charge + Triple Slash to begin and Buster up to the point where it charges to level 2.

Want to know how to get the Auto-Charge helmet?

So it's basically like easy mode MMZ1 (weapons are already fully upgraded at the beginning of the game [i'd have honestly been okay with just that, but they also double the health bar which kind of ruined the experience])

Nah it's okay. I don't mind missing secrets if I can't find them.

So it's basically like easy mode MMZ1 (weapons are already fully upgraded at the beginning of the game [i'd have honestly been okay with just that, but they also double the health bar which kind of ruined the experience])

Nah it's okay. I don't mind missing secrets if I can't find them.

In that part, yes... no rolling slash or faster charge up time and no double HP.

Alright then, I always make it a priority because it's a convenience I got accustomed from the later Megaman X games.

Do like Life and go to the Army. Or I guess you could go back to school.

I spoke to a recruiter a while back. The conversation went well until he asked if I had any diseases or other medical conditions.

I like skirts.

I like skirts as long as they're being worn by an attractive young lady. :D: