FE4 THREAD

Fia

So I decided to go downstairs with my laptop pretending to watch a movie... This is so sad. :(

There is! All you have to do is belieeeeve.

The thought process of someone who is truly evil can never be understood :(.

What should I believe in?

But that's not evil. That's stupid.

Have fun.

No games. Watching an horror animu (taht isn't really scary). I can't be having fun.

Sweet dreams, little Marthur.

"little"? :<

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"little"? :<

Don't ask.

Always silly season, silly month, silly week, silly day. :s

Silly all year round. The perfect world...?

I like Google's logo today! :)

It's not showing for me for some reason. Weird.

Did this die because I came back? D:

No...! Let's bring some Mana into this thresd!

Silly all year round. The perfect world...?

Ooooh, theoretically... I'm not sure how many people would like a silly world though. :s

It's not showing for me for some reason. Weird.

Aww. :0 I had troubles viewing it earlier too- the placement of the layers was all off. Here's a link to a pic of it.

It doesn't make sense to me either tbh. It just feels right...silly, right?

Very silly Nightmare.

No...! Let's bring some Mana into this thresd!

I prefer Rana. *misses the point completely*

Poor Marthur.

inorite

Ooooh, theoretically... I'm not sure how many people would like a silly world though. :s

That's a good point, a lot of people might not like it.

Aww. :0 I had troubles viewing it earlier too- the placement of the layers was all off. Here's a link to a pic of it.

Oh...that link seems to be blocked.

I feel so bad when I have to say that something is blocked.

Xzealio Exdementia has changed their name to Lux.

Lux (2): Identity theft

Your chat with Lux is now a multi-user chat.

Lux entered chat.

Lux (3): I'm the real Lux.

Lux (2): Try and figure this one out

Lux (3): Apparenty.

Lux (3): Apparently.

Lux: Uh, Lux (3) is Ninji

Lux (3): I

Lux: Lux (2) is Xzealio

Lux (3): am Lux

Lux (2): Why did it give me lux 2

Lux (3): not Lux 3

Lux (2): I should totally be lux 7

Lux (3): go play super robot wras

Lux (3): both of you

Lux (2): Well i know which lux that is

Lux: Why am I telling myself to play that

Lux (3): Because you secretly want it.

Lux: Don't I dare talk to me like that

Lux (2): Correction, I secretly want to, because I am lux

Lux (2): And you are me

Lux: I am not

Your precious Coyotes are, though. Maybe forever even.

Was really too bad, the team was at least keeping up with Detroit, but Bryzgalov must have put too much pressure on himself or something, because he really cost the team the series.

@bold: No offense, but I am so tired of hearing this stuff. Quite honestly, with how many Canadian fans, much less the media up there, are treating the team, the fans, and the city, I personally think Seattle, Kansas City, Houston, and another US city deserves teams before any Canadian cites are even considered.

Especially since they refuse to look back at the facts that Winnipeg had less attendance than the Coyotes when they were good at the beginning. Percentage-of-capacity-wise included. The team has sucked for years, and is now in an arena out of the way. But guess what? The team can still do well, if given time.

After many of the comments made, I wouldn't be surprised if that stupid rumor that True North is bribing Goldwater was true.

I knew it.

?

Edited by Tea

Was really too bad, the team was at least keeping up with Detroit, but Bryzgalov must have put too much pressure on himself or something, because he really cost the team the series.

@bold: No offense, but I am so tired of hearing this stuff. Quite honestly, with how many Canadian fans, much less the media up there, are treating the team, the fans, and the city, I personally think Seattle, Kansas City, Houston, and another US city deserves teams before any Canadian cites are even considered.

Especially since they refuse to look back at the facts that Winnipeg had less attendance than the Coyotes when they were good at the beginning. Percentage-of-capacity-wise included. The team has sucked for years, and is now in an arena out of the way. But guess what? The team can still do well, if given time.

After many of the comments made, I wouldn't be surprised if that stupid rumor that True North is bribing Goldwater was true.

Yeah well, a loss is a loss, whether it's 6-1 or 3-2 in quadruple overtime.

We do mention them, especially Kansas City, though Las Vegas is also in there sometimes. Houston seems pretty doubtful, considering they have their own AHL affiliate. If Dallas has problems of its own, I'm not sure if Houston can do it. AFAIK the only Canadian cities ever mentionned are Winnipeg, which most will give the Coyotes to, Quebec City, which according to the media would be the new place to the Thrashers, and Hamilton, but this one has the issue of being in Toronto's, Buffalo's and possibly even Detroit's way.

Well you know how things work. You always want your things more when they leave you.

Edited by Dio