FE4 THREAD

Fia

dohohoho

F-Sion and C-Kouma are my most played at the moment. Still experimenting though, since the grooves bring so many options.

F and C Nrvnqsr here. I sometimes dabble around with random forms of Warachia and Kouma, and maybe a few others, but Nrvnqsr is my main man. My mantis claw was once feared far and wide.

Speaking of fighters, KoF13 looks amazing. I would have gone to play it at arcade infinity

but that place has gone to greener pastures

/manlytears

I kind of lost interest in that since the story ended in kind of a lame fashion (I didn't really like this arc anyway), and the sprites...I'm not too fond of. I really just want an ultimate dream match with characters from every game now, and proper sprites/artwork (no more gorilla Ralf/Clark/Terry, realistic proportions, etc.), but seeing as how the KoF guy left...I don't know if we'll ever get that.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly earlier.

Want to play 98?

2k was the last good game, tho

My PC is a crapsack right now, and I'll have to wait a bit more until I can format it. I'm using the family notebook, so no games :s

Edited by Rei Rei

Yeah well, a loss is a loss, whether it's 6-1 or 3-2 in quadruple overtime.

We do mention them, especially Kansas City, though Las Vegas is also in there sometimes. Houston seems pretty doubtful, considering they have their own AHL affiliate. If Dallas has problems of its own, I'm not sure if Houston can do it. AFAIK the only Canadian cities ever mentionned are Winnipeg, which most will give the Coyotes to, Quebec City, which according to the media would be the new place to the Thrashers, and Hamilton, but this one has the issue of being in Toronto's, Buffalo's and possibly even Detroit's way.

Well you know how things work. You always want your things more when they leave you.

True, but to win your goalie has to stop shots from the goal line with 4 minutes to go in an elimination game.

I know, there are some that do, but it seems that all I hear is how Canada is the only place that deserves the teams, and they do so much more than Phoenix or Atlanta or wherever. I'd have no problem with them getting an expansion team, or even with other teams moving there usually, I just am tired of the attitude of "we deserve the game, because we created the game wrong" or the like.

Winnipeg and Quebec City, well, I'm sure they could support teams, at least early on. But here's a thing that you may not consider because you don't live in an area that it matters: Growing the game. Arizona, for example, its hockey program has skyrocketed since the Coyotes came, and still is. Same with, for example, Florida's, and the other southern expansion/relocated teams.

Seattle and Portland still occur to me to be some of the best choices for relocation, if needed (I don't know why, but I don't mind the idea of the Thrashers moving so much as the Coyotes. Maybe it's just the fact that, well... I lived in Phoenix, I went to Coyotes games, I have a Jeremy Roenick signed Coyotes game-used puck.). They're huge populations, and if you want to make money, which seems to be the argument most Canadian cities make, you could probably make more in those places. They support hockey already, with the CHL Thunderbirds/Silvertips and Winterhawks. Those two teams have some of the best attendance, and the cities are huge (unlike Winnipeg and Quebec City), which is a plus for TV markets. And don't forget how much that would help the Northwest division, especially the Canucks.

True, but to win your goalie has to stop shots from the goal line with 4 minutes to go in an elimination game.

I know, there are some that do, but it seems that all I hear is how Canada is the only place that deserves the teams, and they do so much more than Phoenix or Atlanta or wherever. I'd have no problem with them getting an expansion team, or even with other teams moving there usually, I just am tired of the attitude of "we deserve the game, because we created the game wrong" or the like.

Winnipeg and Quebec City, well, I'm sure they could support teams, at least early on. But here's a thing that you may not consider because you don't live in an area that it matters: Growing the game. Arizona, for example, its hockey program has skyrocketed since the Coyotes came, and still is. Same with, for example, Florida's, and the other southern expansion/relocated teams.

Seattle and Portland still occur to me to be some of the best choices for relocation, if needed (I don't know why, but I don't mind the idea of the Thrashers moving so much as the Coyotes. Maybe it's just the fact that, well... I lived in Phoenix, I went to Coyotes games, I have a Jeremy Roenick signed Coyotes game-used puck.). They're huge populations, and if you want to make money, which seems to be the argument most Canadian cities make, you could probably make more in those places. They support hockey already, with the CHL Thunderbirds/Silvertips and Winterhawks. Those two teams have some of the best attendance, and the cities are huge (unlike Winnipeg and Quebec City), which is a plus for TV markets. And don't forget how much that would help the Northwest division, especially the Canucks.

Kinda.

TBH I think the whole Bettman expansion towards the South was a bit silly. I'd like to see what you mean by "skyrocketing". Arizona seems the last place in the USA where I'd see a hockey team after Hawaii, so I'd like to see what was the actual hockey program to begin with.

Personally it's been Kansas City for me, but our mayor has done pretty crazy things just to be able to please Bettman. After all, Kansas City already has its arena for quite some time but no team relocated there either, which means Quebec City might wait for a long time too. The financial problems for quite a few teams aren't new either.

TBH I think Bettman and Campbell should just leave already.

Edited by Dio

Kinda.

TBH I think the whole Bettman expansion towards the South was a bit silly. I'd like to see what you mean by "skyrocketing". Arizona seems the last place in the USA where I'd see a hockey team after Hawaii, so I'd like to see what was the actual hockey program to begin with.

Personally it's been Kansas City for me, but our mayor has done pretty crazy things just to be able to please Bettman. After all, Kansas City already has its arena for quite some time but no team relocated there either, which means Quebec City might wait for a long time too. The financial problems for quite a few teams aren't new either.

TBH I think Bettman and Campbell should just leave already.

I find the whole 'blame it on Bettman' to be a bit silly. The guy can't do anything without all the owners/GMs approval, and even then, the 'southern expansion' was already in place before he came in. He's pretty much just a figurehead. And that's just it, the program was ridiculously tiny before the Coyotes came. And now, it's actually getting decently sized. Similar to how you're seeing more Californians and such in the drafts, ones from Arizona are starting to get to that point.

Kansas City does make sense with the arena, but, that's about it, really. Both Portland and Seattle already have arenas that could support teams, as well. And they're much bigger areas.

Campbell I agree with, definitely. Bettman, I don't think I could care less. The next person to come in will be just the same, I'm sure.

I find the whole 'blame it on Bettman' to be a bit silly. The guy can't do anything without all the owners/GMs approval, and even then, the 'southern expansion' was already in place before he came in. He's pretty much just a figurehead. And that's just it, the program was ridiculously tiny before the Coyotes came. And now, it's actually getting decently sized. Similar to how you're seeing more Californians and such in the drafts, ones from Arizona are starting to get to that point.

Kansas City does make sense with the arena, but, that's about it, really. Both Portland and Seattle already have arenas that could support teams, as well. And they're much bigger areas.

Campbell I agree with, definitely. Bettman, I don't think I could care less. The next person to come in will be just the same, I'm sure.

I kinda figure he could've stopped the expansion I suppose. And of course it was ridiculously tiny. It's a desert. Does ice hockey really belong there?

Kansas City can't support a team?

The media figures it could be a Canadian who could at least give an expansion to Canada, whether teams need to be relocalized or not.

I kinda figure he could've stopped the expansion I suppose. And of course it was ridiculously tiny. It's a desert. Does ice hockey really belong there?

Kansas City can't support a team?

The media figures it could be a Canadian who could at least give an expansion to Canada, whether teams need to be relocalized or not.

There's still roller hockey. Besides, ice rinks are increasingly common there now.

Well, they could, but it would be like Atlanta within a few years, I think. There would still be the 'new team' boost for a couple years, but afterwards? Who knows.

If it was, it wouldn't be his decision. That's what they don't take into account.

There's still roller hockey. Besides, ice rinks are increasingly common there now.

Well, they could, but it would be like Atlanta within a few years, I think. There would still be the 'new team' boost for a couple years, but afterwards? Who knows.

If it was, it wouldn't be his decision. That's what they don't take into account.

I wouldn't call it the same sport. I figure, but how common were they back when the Coyotes didn't exist? How common were they in Florida before Tampa Bay had its team?

And neither Portland or Seattle would have that problem?

I guess.

I wouldn't call it the same sport. I figure, but how common were they back when the Coyotes didn't exist? How common were they in Florida before Tampa Bay had its team?

And neither Portland or Seattle would have that problem?

I guess.

Eh. But that's exactly it; they weren't common. Which is why having the teams there is good for the sport. It expands the talent base, even if you don't care for the expanding fan base, as well.

Well, again, they've showed support for teams already.

Gotta go.