FE4 THREAD

Fia

I just remembered. Of all people, my dream last night had Marthur in it.

Except he had steam.

And he spoke.

And his voice was girly-ish (but distinguishable as a guy).

I don't remember what he said or what happened, though...

Poor Soluna.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered. Of all people, my dream last night had Marthur in it.

Except he had steam.

And he spoke.

And his voice was girly-ish (but distinguishable as a guy).

I don't remember what he said or what happened, though...

I'm going to join the club of brain-broken mentally-scarred people now, kthx.

Oh wait, I spoke? Then that couldn't be me. :D

I'm glad you agree.

I'll inform Soluna that she won't be able to satisfy you unless she manages to get an artificial member.

Don't you mean gender? Or am I just misunderstanding.

I'm going to join the club of brain-broken mentally-scarred people now, kthx.

Oh wait, I spoke? Then that couldn't be me. :D

IT WASN'T SEXUAL. I think you were just trying to warn me of something or the like...

What are you mute or do you just not have a mic

What the heck are those tags in your posts, Lux.

IT WASN'T SEXUAL. I think you were just trying to warn me of something or the like...

What are you mute or do you just not have a mic

I HOPE SO. I do that often.

I normally seem really quiet and a bit dead. I might also freak out or sound rude whenever someone talk to me. (Why must everyone ask "How are you today?" ;_; I know it's just common courtesy but it still catches me unaware every time.)

Edited by Marthur

Don't you mean gender? Or am I just misunderstanding.

I wasn't talking about a gender change surgery... your case might be more serious than I had anticipated.

I normally seem really quiet and a bit dead. I might also freak out or sound rude whenever someone talk to me. (Why must everyone ask "How are you today?" ;_; I know it's just common courtesy but it still catches me unaware every time.)

HOW ARE YOU TODAY

Edited by TheEnd

Alors, comment ça va aujourd'hui?

Thankfully if Lux ever dreams about me he'll know what I sound like.

He'll probably picture me as a Jockey trying to face hump him or Soluna though.

I have a face and a voice to place to you, but yes, you'll probably appear in my nightmares.

What the heck are those tags in your posts, Lux.

I HOPE SO. I do that often.

Tags?

Warn people? so are you a fuddy duddy or just trying to keep people from killing themselves

I usually sound rude unintentionally, too. If there's someone in the way I'll be like "move, please." It's the only way to get noticed because my timid "excuse me" never gets noticed. (And yeah. I'm just like: "I'm doing fantastic?" I just find it awkward when people are walking by you in the hallway and it's sorta like "Hai" "Hai" "How are you?" At this point they're behind you so you have to raise your voice so they can still hear you.)

I wasn't talking about a gender change surgery... your case might be more serious than I had anticipated.

... THEN WHAT WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Alors, comment ça va aujourd'hui?

Je sais que tu n'ai pas demande a moi, mais je me sens mieux (il y a deux jours, j'ai eu un rhume).

I just wanted to try French and see if that was right. :< Also lol no accent marks

The first. Is he using just fists or are any sub-weapons being used?

Naked Alucard dude. He's only using his mighty fists and boots of fury and no sub weapons or familiars. He didn't even get the Power of Mist.

Je sais que tu n'ai pas demande a moi, mais je me sens mieux (il y a deux jours, j'ai eu un rhume).

I just wanted to try French and see if that was right. :< Also lol no accent marks

Not bad. N'ai pas could be ne m'as pas.

Edited by Dio

Awesome.

He keeps having trouble using SOUL STEAL which is kind of required in a Naked Alucard run. >_>

And I should mention he's playing our 14 year old Symphony of the Night game that's scratched and beat up like hell that STILL plays somewhat fine. We just have to deal with graphical glitches, long pauses and possible freezes before and during dialogue, and the music not playing 95% of the time.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose