• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Curiosity, cat, etc. o:

It's fine!

NTG...Nomadic Trooper Girl? :o *hugz* How've you been? It's been a while :o

Yep, that's me! *hugz back* I've been fine, thanks. I see you in LJ, though I'm afraid I don't use it much. :S

You're an LoGH fan too, Marthur? :o

Well... this:

He kinda made half of the thread watch it.

It also kind of made me lost interest in anime after watching it, despite consuming episodes hungrily back in the "ZOMG SO MUCH ANIME ON THE INTERNETS?!!" days. ;__;

It also kind of made me lost interest in anime after watching it, despite consuming episodes hungrily back in the "ZOMG SO MUCH ANIME ON THE INTERNETS?!!" days. ;__;

Awwwwwwww. :<

Haha, I understand the feeling, Marthur. LoGH really is that good. Still, I think there are a couple of anime which can come close to it, at least. You should check out Dougram if you can. At 75 episodes, it's a long mecha series, but even if you don't like giant robots the politics and stuff are LoGH-tier. Some of the speeches in that series sound like they could come right from Yang Wen-Li or Oberstein themselves 8)

LOL.

"Guess what? You got it for free. Are you proud of yourself?"

I actually managed to steal a bow priced at an exorbitant 980 rupees. 8D

... And now every character is calling me THIEF. xDDDDD

Edited by Lux Aeterna

... Oh.

2z53yhu.png

You deserved it.

Haha, I understand the feeling, Marthur. LoGH really is that good. Still, I think there are a couple of anime which can come close to it, at least. You should check out Dougram if you can. At 75 episodes, it's a long mecha series, but even if you don't like giant robots the politics and stuff are LoGH-tier. Some of the speeches in that series sound like they could come right from Yang Wen-Li or Oberstein themselves 8)

This sounds worth researching.

Edited by TheEnd

Awwwwwwww. :<

what :<

I don't really enjoy mecha series (the next one I plan to watch is Turn A Gundam) nowadays and don't have the patience to watch long shows either, but I might add this to the long list of anime that have been sitting in my hard drive for decades years, waiting to be watched.

The only things I'll watch gladly these days are from the noitaminA timeslot. Especially if they're from Nakamura Kenji or Masaaki Yuasa. The only animators I'd follow to the ends of the earth. ;__;

And he won't stop until the rest of the thread watches it.

Go back to it.

Edited by Marthur

That counts as a death, too... Too bad. Now you won't be able to get bonus at the end of the game.

Good thing I use savestates!

I used one right before the shop thievery just in case something bad would happen.

Marin is wearing no pants.

... .... ... LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK

Also, LOLMARIN

2qstkyt.png

EDIT: Shopkeeper: "You're good! You're a pro, aren't you! Well get out, pros aren't allowed in here!"

/kicked out of shop

Edited by Lux Aeterna