• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ground is the only thing super-effective against electric. Levitate eliminates that weakness...unless gravity >_>.

No super effective stuff, buuuut it still is kinda annoying to raise.

Isn't the eel as slow as molasses? And have average or sub-par defenses? I'd rather use Gavantula because since it's pretty good and spidery.

No super effective stuff, buuuut it still is kinda annoying to raise.

* shrug * that doesn't really bother me tbh. It's basically a magikarp for 38 levels. Remember, I'm the insane one when it comes to getting all final forms of pokemon to level 100.

Oh yeah, what is with people's obsession with that whiscott or whatever it's called. I understand prankster and cotton guard, but seriously >_>.

Edited by Hatari

* shrug * that doesn't really bother me tbh. It's basically a magikarp for 38 levels. Remember, I'm the insane one when it comes to getting all final forms of pokemon to level 100.

Oh yeah, what is with people's obsession with that whiscott or whatever it's called. I understand prankster and cotton guard, but seriously >_>.

Also, Entrainment can fuck it over.

Whiscott wut

Entrainment?

I meant whimsicott...I was close on the spelling >_>. People seem really obsessed with that one and the pants wearing lizard.

It changes the Eel's ability, that makes it vulnerable to Ground moves. In other words, removes all it's strong points.

It changes the Eel's ability, that makes it vulnerable to Ground moves. In other words, removes all it's strong points.

and it's common?

well that's terrible. I'm better off teaching a luxray wild charge and calling it a day.

Bad NTG. Bad NTG.

Good NTG. Good NTG.

Bad NTG. Bad NTG.

Good NTG. Good NTG.

Bad NTG. Bad NTG. Bad NTG. Bad NTG.

Good NTG. Good NTG. Good NTG. Good NTG.

You know, I saw 999 when I went looking for a new game a few weeks ago. I considered getting it, but it was a bit too expensive. Same thing with Radiant Historia now that I think about it.

Radiant Historia is worth the money with at least forty hours of gameplay (without much grinding)...

@Marthur: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm gooood~

I'm sorry I didn't meant to have an Audino badge but now I can't bring myself to take it off. :( I was thinking of discreetly having Marcia instead because she looks cool and has pink hair. But now I stand out like candy...

Edited by NTG

3541-PokemonPlatinumVersionUSXenoPhobia_08_11937.png

Don't you just love it when something like this happens?

inb4 Astra rants about his shiny Graveler.

I'm gooood~

:33333333333333333333333333

Yes. Very~! Also progress?

I'm gooood~

I'm sorry I didn't meant to have an Audino badge but now I can't bring myself to take it off. :( I was thinking of discreetly having Marcia instead because she looks cool and has pink hair. But now I stand out like candy...

*wolverine*

:33333333333333333333333333

Yes. Very~! Also progress?

Yes, you tell TE!

Yay~ [spoiler=Radiant Historia]SH: I reached Cygnus- just defeated Palomides and am now going to head for Granorg, apparently, to personally dispose of those nasty buggers. AH is halted right now! Need to find a way to get through to Forgia. King Garland is pretty cool. :S

*wolverine*

Gaaaaaahh D: