• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If only there was a legitimate game like this, because this is so awesome.

If there was one like this, it would practically obliterate any more sales of its predecessors.

But for now, a hack is nice~

Pfffhahahahahahaha

“People who’re not serious, playing games” said Tonya, an attorney and writer. “In my experience, they’re the ones who are taking over internet dating.”

Wow. Just... I don't know why I found this so funny. This explains SF.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

If only there was a legitimate game like this, because this is so awesome.

If there was one like this, it would practically obliterate any more sales of its predecessors.

Srs said he'd wait for the 3rd game to be released. There's always a few movepool additions that are always rather nice.

From what I looked, Farfecth'd and Flareon were hugely buffed, though others like Masquerain, Unfezant and Gothitelle were tweaked massively in the good way.

You fool! Why did you increase your AGI passed 30?!

So... How are you liking Nocturne?

Ag incenses that popped up after I got it to 30 ;_;

SUKUKAJA SUKUKAJA SUKUKAJA SUKUKAJA

Ag incenses that popped up after I got it to 30 ;_;

SUKUKAJA SUKUKAJA SUKUKAJA SUKUKAJA

I see.

You are forgetting the other buffs and debuffs. Funny how they kinda break the game even you need them to not die.

Have you explored the Labyrinth of Yggdrasil Amala? Which Kalpa have you reached for I am curious.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I see.

You are forgetting the other buffs and debuffs. Funny how they kinda break the game even you need them to not die.

Have you explored the Labyrinth of Yggdrasil Amala? Which Kalpa have you reached for I am curious.

Yes, I've been using Tarukaja and Debilitate quite a bit lately (Rakukaja and Fog Breath haven't seen use for a while)... but accuracy manipulation is just op. Thanks for the lesson, Matador!

I've just beaten Beelzebub.

Yes, I've been using Tarukaja and Debilitate quite a bit lately (Rakukaja and Fog Breath haven't seen use for a while)... but accuracy manipulation is just op. Thanks for the lesson, Matador!

I've just beaten Beelzebub.

Ah yes... The Matador. He's all kinds of awesome.

The 5th Kalpa is relatively straight forward so it shouldn't be too difficult to navigate.

Ah yes... The Matador. He's all kinds of awesome.

The 5th Kalpa is relatively straight forward so it shouldn't be too difficult to navigate.

I still haven't fused him because I preferred Daisoujou.

I'm disappointed, Atlus. I was expecting one-way doors and teleporters everywhere.

I still haven't fused him because I preferred Daisoujou.

I'm disappointed, Atlus. I was expecting one-way doors and teleporters everywhere.

Daisoujou is pretty damn good if you can pass on buffs and debuffs onto him. I think mine only had Dekaja, Dekunda, and Debilitate but that helps a lot.

You should start playing EO2 again and play EO3 as well. 6th stratum will hurt your brain.

Is it strange that I sometimes hear what sounds like whispering when I listen to some music? I swear, I keep having to stop mid-track whenever I listen to something because I think someone is trying to say something to me.

Is it strange that I sometimes hear what sounds like whispering when I listen to some music? I swear, I keep having to stop mid-track whenever I listen to something because I think someone is trying to say something to me.

Yeah I experience that as well. It's eery...