• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically when you want your health back, you go to the healing lady, who asks you to "come inside." So when you said "taps for mana"...!!!

That's beautiful.

You've never played a Zelda game?!

Yep.

Sooorry! It was a reference to a game you're not playing.

It isn't like it's alien to me though, since I've seen that concept used in Dark Sun.

Your YsF experience nullifies this excuse good sir.

YsF has levels.

This.

Sure, it has limited grinding options compared to Ys 6, but they're still there.

I ignored the levels comment and just responded to the reflex one. AAI has no levels.

AAI?

Edited by TheEnd

This.

Sure, it has limited grinding options compared to Ys 6, but they're still there.

AAI?

Ace Attorney Investigations. I'm sure you've played games without level ups and LTTP doesn't require much reflexes (even though it is higher in difficulty than Twilight Princess but that's because newer games in general tone down difficulty. A CRAB IN LTTP IS STRONGER THAN TP'S FINAL BOSS).

Edited by Sirius

Ace Attorney Investigations.

How does that game even fit the current discussion.

I'm sure you've played games without level ups and LTTP doesn't require much reflexes (even though it is higher in difficulty than Twilight Princess but that's because newer games in general tone down difficulty. A CRAB IN LTTP IS STRONGER THAN TP'S FINAL BOSS).

Doesn't mean I do well at them, since I usually compensate poor reflexes with raw power.

Edited by TheEnd

MICKEY MOUSE WORLD OF ILLUSION

I ONLY PLAYED CASTLE AND LAND OF ILLUSION, OKAY. ;_; And I actually don't remember ever finishing Castle on the actual console... Land was easier though.

How does that game even fit the current discussion.

Your 2 reasons for not playing were lack of character level ups and reflexes. YsF needs reflexes moreso than LTTP which you've played and AAI has nothing to do with character level ups so it's definitely something you can play.