• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I ONLY PLAYED CASTLE AND LAND OF ILLUSION, OKAY. ;_; And I actually don't remember ever finishing Castle on the actual console... Land was easier though.

I actually meant Castle................. ALADDIN

Edited by Marthur

Your 2 reasons for not playing were lack of character level ups and reflexes. YsF needs reflexes moreso than LTTP which you've played and AAI has nothing to do with character level ups so it's definitely something you can play.

AAI requires the same amount of reflexes as Solitaire as far as I remember. And I've played it. (AAI2 is a different case because the soundtrack is unimpressive and I'm lazy.) I still don't understand why it's being mentioned.

I know YsF requires reflexes, but it has a leveling system that gives me more room. A more accurate example? Ys I Eternal. Max level is 10, easily achieved by early Darm Tower. I didn't finish it.

I actually meant Castle................. ALADDIN

ALADDIN WAS KIND OF EASY. MOST OF THE TIME. AND I HAD FEW GAMES TO PLAY.

Edited by TheEnd

THAT'S WHY I SAID "MOST OF THE TIME." THOSE TWO THEMES WILL HAUNT ME FOREVER.

... I USED CODES FOR THAT. I HAD A GAME GENIE, YOU SEE.

HOO BOY. ME TOO ;______;

WELL ZELDA GAMES ARE MUCH EASIER AND YOU HAVE THE POWER OF SAVE STATES.

Though I don't really care about Zelda, so... do what you want. :E

HOO BOY. ME TOO ;______;

WELL ZELDA GAMES ARE MUCH EASIER AND YOU HAVE THE POWER OF SAVE STATES.

Though I don't really care about Zelda, so... do what you want. :E

I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE OTHER TRACKS WITHOUT TRYING. AND SOMETIMES, EVEN DESPITE TRYING.

USING SAVESTATES IN AN ACTION GAME MEANS GETTING NO ENTERTAINMENT FROM IT, THOUGH. IT BECOMES SIMPLY A RACE TO THE ENDING.

I will. :E Though from time to time I do think that I should give LttP a chance someday...

USING SAVESTATES IN AN ACTION GAME MEANS GETTING NO ENTERTAINMENT FROM IT, THOUGH. IT BECOMES SIMPLY A RACE TO THE ENDING.

Well you probably won't need them, since replenishing you health once it is low is pretty easy. But you could just use them before a boss battle or something like that. But yeah...

Edited by Marthur

I'm okay with this.

:p

Also, I wonder if my Mega Drive still works. It's been years since I last used it, but it was still doing well the last time I played it (probably ~8 years ago...)

True. How often have you bought them though?

I buy blue potions and use them occasionally. Let's face it, your magic power drops much faster than your health in this game while being harder to recover.

I buy blue ones over the green ones simply because money is easy to come across.

Edited by Dio

I buy blue potions and use them occasionally. Let's face it, your magic power drops much faster than your health in this game while being harder to recover.

Then there's Fairies that automatically do it for you and make you question the existence of potions in OOT.