FE4 THREAD

Fia

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

MUSASHI NO!

Well, I figured it out already, in that post... Unless you're trying to teach me something I already know...

Oh, what do you already know? Enlighten me.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you made a reference, but...

"an adult male person, as distinguished from a boy or a woman."

... you don't think you're an adult, right.

And what the fuck are all those tags.

... you don't think you're an adult, right.

And what the fuck are all those tags.

No, which is why I prefer the definition "a human being; person"

And I have no idea. I wish I could see them.

No, which is why I prefer the definition "[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]a[/size][/font][/color] [color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]human[/size][/font][/color] [color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]being;[/size][/font][/color] [color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]person"[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]And I have no idea. I wish I could see them.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Lux is an anomaly. I say let's ban him.

No, which is why I prefer the definition "a human being; person"

And I have no idea. I wish I could see them.

This post, for instance.

No, which is why I prefer the definition "[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]a[/size][/font][/color] [color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]human[/size][/font][/color] [color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]being;[/size][/font][/color] [color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]person"[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]And I have no idea. I wish I could see them.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Don't use RTF formatting if you can't use it.

Your wish is my command.

!

Edited by TheEnd

*wubs Nightmare*

Why ban gIO? He hasn't even been active for about a month.

SO THAT HE NEVER COMES BACK.

ALSO IT IS A FACT THAT GIO HAS BEEN ALIENATING AT LEAST HALF OF THE FEMALE MEMBERS FROM SF.

AND AS EVERYBODY KNOWS, BOOBS MAKES MALE MEMBERS POST TEN TIMES AS MUCH.

THEREFORE BANNING GIO WILL EFFECTIVELY AND PERMANENTLY SOLVE THE INACTIVITY THAT IS CURRENTLY PLAGUING THE FORUMS.

MY LOGIC IS FLAWLESS.