!Jump and !Blue

Dragon Lance, Dragon Lance, Ribbon, Crystal Armor, Hermes Sandals

Mime Lenna

!Dualcast, !White and !Summon

Sage's Staff, Magus Rod, Gold Hairpin, Black Robe, Hermes Sandals

Freelancer Krile

!Rapid Fire and !White

Excalibur, Masamune, Ribbon, Crystal Armor, Hermes Sandals

Everyone is level 61 and maxed all jobs available at this point (AKA everything but Necromancer)

/shitnobodycaresabout

FFV endgame setup :

Freelancer Bartz

!Rapid Fire and !Spellblade

Brave Blade, Ragnarok, Ribbon, Genji Armor, Hermes Sandals

Freelancer Faris

!Jump and !Blue

Dragon Lance, Dragon Lance, Ribbon, Crystal Armor, Hermes Sandals

Mime Lenna

!Dualcast, !White and !Summon

Sage's Staff, Magus Rod, Gold Hairpin, Black Robe, Hermes Sandals

Freelancer Krile

!Rapid Fire and !White

Excalibur, Masamune, Ribbon, Crystal Armor, Hermes Sandals

Everyone is level 61 and maxed all jobs available at this point (AKA everything but Necromancer)

/shitnobodycaresabout

FF5 in the hands of an abuser, the obvious consequence.

I love that movie. It should be watched by everyone.

I really should watch it one of these days, indeed. I'll probably download it once I finish this game or something.

\o/!
14mucrk.jpg

BalChalis is my OTP.

That's some massive overkill there.

Overkill is always fun.

FF5 in the hands of an abuser, the obvious consequence.

I'd go up to level 99 but experience gain is so sluggish in this game past a certain point. Should've gotten those Level X Blue magics earlier.

Edited by Dio

AUTOBOTS WAGE THEIR BATTLE TO DESTROY THE EVIL FORCES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF THE DECEPTICONS

Hey, everybody!

After almost a year since announcing the project, {gokusaishiki} are proud to present to you the complete English translation patch for Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side: 2nd Kiss!

They said a while before the project began that they would also take up in translating 3rd Story.

[spoiler=brb, GS3]21lk58z.jpg

Nanna being deployed in that chapter is kinda rare anyways... you'd have to avoid using her and that's the opposite of what you should be doing since you want her to staff spam to increase her stupidly low and hard to salvage staff rank.

And yes, the capturing system is quite fun and shouldn't have been removed but oh well.

Edited by Sirius

Oprah's final show is tomorrow, May 20th, the day before the doomsday date

without Oprah to control the american housewife hivemind, they will go on a rampage, and THAT is how the world will end!

admit it, it makes more sense than "a giant earthquake"

Girl gets punished for reporting 2 students that were having sex in the back of the school bus

Edited by Sirius

Nanna being deployed in that chapter is kinda rare anyways... you'd have to avoid using her and that's the opposite of what you should be doing since you want her to staff spam to increase her stupidly low and hard to salvage staff rank.

And yes, the capturing system is quite fun and shouldn't have been removed but oh well.

Yeah, I already burned her through one and a quarter heal staffs, or so.

I must say I was floored that Karin couldn't use the Javelin that I had assumed was hers from the chest in Ch4, leaving her unable to attack with lances until I actually captured a Short Lance. Previously I'd only been capturing Javelins, as Short Lances seemed too shitty. :/

I think I will probably go B route this time, because nobody ever goes B route.

So far things have been hilarious on the move-growth front. Brighton +MOV, Lifis +MOV. They now basically cannot be dropped from the team.

Edited by Balcerzak

I must say I was floored that Karin couldn't use the Javelin that I had assumed was hers from the chest in Ch4, leaving her unable to attack with lances until I actually captured a Short Lance. Previously I'd only been capturing Javelins, as Short Lances seemed too shitty. :/

So far things have been hilarious on the move-growth front. Brighton +MOV, Lifis +MOV. They now basically cannot be dropped from the team.

Why that Javelin exists is still beyond me.

Enjoy your bullshit forest and the rain of ballistae.

I remember having Leaf with a movement growth on the very first level up he got. He got 4 in total that playthrough and I had about 30 or so in total.

Edited by Dio

Yeah, I already burned her through one and a quarter heal staffs, or so.

Good good, if you intend to use her long term, you must do that whenever possible.

Ya it's a shame her Lance rank is not already D. It's pretty close to D though, E (40/50). Personally I like to focus more on her Sword rank since it's easier to boost her MAG and turn her into a beast with the magic swords. Plus, it's what you're stuck to on indoor maps.

Ooh boy, forests, Dark Mages and shitty recruits. Might as well put Olwen to use since you're not getting Eyrios.

MOV on Brighton's pretty nice. Lifis... not so much, just hope he rolls some BLD and if he doesn't, there's Pahn who's the better combatant anyway.