FE4 THREAD

Fia

Why that Javelin exists is still beyond me.

Enjoy your bullshit forest and the rain of ballistae.

I remember having Leaf with a movement growth on the very first level up he got. He got 4 in total that playthrough and I had about 30 or so in total.

I'm glad it's not just me going crazy.

I will save before the branch point and do A route later too, because you can't just play one and not the other. However, when I do come to the thread complaining about bullshit and raeg, you are free to laugh at me.

That is one blessed Leaf. "Excuse me while I seize thrones easier than ever before."

Good good, if you intend to use her long term, you must do that whenever possible.

Ya it's a shame her Lance rank is not already D. It's pretty close to D though, E (40/50). Personally I like to focus more on her Sword rank since it's easier to boost her MAG and turn her into a beast with the magic swords. Plus, it's what you're stuck to on indoor maps.

Ooh boy, forests, Dark Mages and shitty recruits. Might as well put Olwen to use since you're not getting Eyrios.

MOV on Brighton's pretty nice. Lifis... not so much, just hope he rolls some BLD and if he doesn't, there's Pahn who's the better combatant anyway.

I can't not use Nanna, so that is definitely in the cards. I had hoped to feed her some of those uber enemies with Earth sword when hiding behind Evayle, but she crit them all to death. This prompted my decision to early open that door before clearing out the nearby enemies, which was somewhat fun as it involved using the newly mystery warped Leaf to take all of the stuff off of Lifis and Lara so that they could be captured and he wouldn't have so difficult a time facing the remaining enemies.

Yeah, I will probably exercise her swords pretty heavily to come as well.

Olwen. :wub:

I've been a little disappointed with Lifis so far. He's been pretty decent, but hasn't rolled any Build, and is almost safer walking around without a weapon, a la Lara. I did often have him rescue Lara though on Escape maps after he picked up that +1 Mov advantage as he already had better Mov stars.

Brighton on the other hand has been massively useful. I think he's the only character at promotion level, and I don't think I've once had him use an axe (he dismounted to face Shiva's brigade).

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a dentist appointment not too long ago.

Ah. :O What was it for...?

Also I finished Radiant Historia~~~

Edited by NTG

I had a long-ish strand of hair stuck in my eye. It sucked. I felt so liberated when I actually got it out.

Ouch. D: I sometimes get my eyelashes falling into my eyes... it's so annoying.

Already!? :O How was it/What are your conclusions?

Static script, crappy translation, "no challenge whatsoever in the main game" philosophy thoroughly embraced and I only learned how to use the combo magic that was available since phase 2 (of 5) in the final battle.

Said boss died when I was about to use the second combo, it was so lame.

Static script, crappy translation, "no challenge whatsoever in the main game" philosophy thoroughly embraced and I only learned how to use the combo magic that was available since phase 2 (of 5) in the final battle.

Said boss died when I was about to use the second combo, it was so lame.

A-ah. D: Do you know what your play-time was?

A-ah. D: Do you know what your play-time was?

While it's inaccurate because I used the emulator's turbo function every time I was walking (seriously, it's slow)... the ingame clock is at 77:13.

While it's inaccurate because I used the emulator's turbo function every time I was walking (seriously, it's slow)... the ingame clock is at 77:13.

Ohhh. Well it must've been pretty long then...

SHORYU-- *shing* SHINKUU HADOU-- *shing* METSUUUUU HADOUKENNNNNNNNNNN

K.O.

Ore no makeda!

...Makeda!

...Makeda!!!

Thud. Thud.

Edited by Roxas

Ohhh. Well it must've been pretty long then...

Oh, I wasted a lot of time on item synthesis and IPD hunts. And cosmosphere events. I did most of the optionals. o:

Oh, I wasted a lot of time on item synthesis and IPD hunts. And cosmosphere events. I did most of the optionals. o:

And was it all worth it?

It is pretty annoying. I was trying to study, too, so it was double annoying.

Also hi.

Ai-yah... How did you get the piece of hair out?

Hello!

Ai-yah... How did you get the piece of hair out?

I tried removing it with a piece of tissue at first, but it didn't work. I rubbed a bit and one of the ends finally came into reach, so I had my cousin take it out for me.

And was it all worth it?

IPD hunts? Kinda. At least they allowed me to have a few challenging fights, and they also doubled as powerups.

Now, item crafting? Not really.

IPD hunts? Kinda. At least they allowed me to have a few challenging fights, and they also doubled as powerups.

Now, item crafting? Not really.

:o

And what game is next on your list?