FE4 THREAD

Fia

It has lyrics. >A>

I don't think it has any traditionnal instrument either?

Thank you, Fia. Don't hesitate to ask me for help if you need it as well.

Chorus. /cough

Most of Chinese songs don't really have traditional instrument anymore. Unless you want old songs instead, but UHHHHHHHHHHH...

Of course. :3

Hm, IIRC there is a Vocaloid song that resembles Chinese instrument before. Should be easy to look for the instrumental version.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of Chinese songs don't really have traditional instrument anymore. Unless you want old songs instead, but UHHHHHHHHHHH...

Well, yeah. I'm trying to avoid old songs, because as I've said, they're kind of boring, but I'm still looking for something that sounds at least slightly traditionnal. (Does that make sense?)

The best thing would be musics that mix both traditionnal and modern instruments but I don't know of any Chinese artist that does that...

Hm, IIRC there is a Vocaloid song that resembles Chinese instrument before. Should be easy to look for the instrumental version.

Or that, yeah. "Ressembling Chinese instrument" is basically what I'm looking for. But then, it must also fit the mood of the animation and that's the really troublesome part. :/

Edited by Marthur

Well, yeah. I'm trying to avoid old songs, because as I've said, they're kind of boring, but I'm still looking for something that sounds at least slightly traditionnal. (Does that make sense?)

The best thing would be musics that mix both traditionnal and modern instruments but I don't know of any Chinese artist that does that...

Not really boring, but the song's pitch is usually... well, I think you know what I mean? It's fine, I understand what you want. :3

Can't use new Chinese songs, they are more like K-POP nowadays. >w>;;

Or that, yeah. "Ressembling Chinese instrument" is basically what I'm looking for. But then, it must also fit the mood of the animation and that's the really troublesome part. :/

Well, you still can try.

You can stream it here.

If you like it, just click the button with "MP3 を抽出"

Can't use new Chinese songs, they are more like K-POP nowadays. >w>;;

It's that bad? D:

Well, you still can try.

You can stream it here.

If you like it, just click the button with "MP3 を抽出"

That sounds nice and close to what I'm looking for. Not sure if it will fit though. Maybe some bits could fit the middle part. I'll try to do some tests tonight.

Thank you~

It's that bad? D:

Nah, some songs are quite nice. But they feel more like techno? Not really the traditional feeling that you look for.

That sounds nice and close to what I'm looking for. Not sure if it will fit though. Maybe some bits could fit the middle part. I'll try to do some tests tonight.

Thank you~

You are welcome~

I have another one, but I'm looking for the instrumental version now.

... Why is Lefina not in her captain outfit?

They were attacked while she was sleeping so she didn't have time to change.

The idea is something like this (though not exactly):"Everyone's morale will be doubled as long as you're wearing that!""And I'll be four times as embarrassed!"

I see, thank you The End.

Edited by Generic Officer

Honestly, I would be more embarrassed to wear the captain's uniform if I was Lefina. It makes her look like she's wearing drapery.

Marthur, I'm not sure this is right, but might as well try.

Another Vocaloid song.

Or perhaps some Buddhism songs?

The first one sounds nice.

But why does it never pauses. -A- It will be hard to edit...

Haven't had the time to listen to the others songs, but, so far, I can say they're too calm. Not really what I'm looking for.

Anyway, thank you Fia~ I hope I can make use of those!

What was that about throwing me.

Just for fun.

Edited by Marthur

NTG is apparently fine with being thrown around.

There should be a limit for docility, I say.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about throwing me at someone.