Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it about.

Is that picture related.

No the picture has nothing to do with Tiger & Bunny if that's what you meant. I think you know what it's meant to be.

Tiger & Bunny is about superheroes. It's funny, has great visuals, etc. And somehow one of the superheroes is called Fire Emblem!

How's it's Modus Operandi?

You give it a nature to boost its special def and lower SPATK or Speed and with the ability Thick fat I believe. Set the EVs to max SPDEF and HP I think and then just spam the shit out of Curse. When in need of healing, use Rest and then Sleep talk during the 2 turns of sleep. Its only attacking move should be something like Earthquake, Body Slam for STAB + paralyze chance or Return for pure STAB damage.

Suicune has a similar set with Calm Mind, Sleep Talk, Rest and Surf/Scald if you're in the 5th gen and would prefer to give up 15 power for a 30% chance to burn (which cuts ATK in half).

Edited by Sirius

You give it a nature to boost its special def and lower SPATK or Speed and with the ability Thick fat I believe. Set the EVs to max SPDEF and HP I think and then just spam the shit out of Curse. When in need of healing, use Rest and then Sleep talk during the 2 turns of sleep. Its only attacking move should be something like Earthquake, Body Slam for STAB + paralyze chance or Return for pure STAB damage.

Suicune has a similar set with Calm Mind, Sleep Talk, Rest and Surf/Scald if you're in the 4th gen and would prefer to give up 15 power for a 30% chance to burn (which cuts ATK in half).

Scald is a 5th gen move.

Also, man oh man, that Mismagius...

That's quite horrible. But wouldn't Heal Block be useful against it?

I don't know what that move is but I'll just assume its name makes it self-explanatory and respond with the fact that a counter can be found for ANYTHING.

That and in the times I've used Crocune, nobody has ever used Heal Block. Ever.

One thing that sucks about the 5th gen is that Ferrothorn lacks any reliable recovery move.

Edited by Sirius

I don't know what that move is but I'll just assume its name makes it self-explanatory and respond with the fact that a counter can be found for ANYTHING.

Indeed...

Indeed, Heal Block's name speaks for itself - it prevents healing for 5 turns.

Egg carrying is fucking boring, but I need that shit in order to get Yanmega and other AP Pokés.

Get a Flame Body or a Magma Armor Pokémon in your party. Eggs hatch in half the time.

That's actually news to me, thanks.

Also is it possible to make my White Forest grow?