FE4 THREAD

Fia

You left Tasuku at level 20 something in Chapter 38 and the Gigan completely upgraded. I placed Kai in the Gigan and maxed its HP, Armor and EN and it has been amazing.

I think I had someone else in Gigan before don't recall, and the teams after choosing Earth or moon cradle.

Also I stopped playing the GBA one after I got the PS2 version.

And let's not forget Officer Frank Tenpenny with the awesome voice of Samuel Leroy Mother Fucking Jackson.

Snakes on a plane.

Edited by Dagron

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I had someone else in Gigan before don't recall, and the teams after choosing Earth or moon cradle.

Also I stopped playing the GBA one after I got the PS2 version.

I placed Kai in the Gigan just for the Chain attack Knuckle. It's a shame Kai lacks Accel but at least there's Mega Booster and In-fight 4 to help its movement.

You lucky bastard.

I placed Kai in the Gigan just for the Chain attack Knuckle. It's a shame Kai lacks Accel but at least there's Mega Booster and In-fight 4 to help its movement.

You lucky bastard.

Gespent Kick Chain attack FTW whenever you get the robot. I don't use the Gigan robot at all don't really find it too good.

Only downside is the cutscenes won't run very well.

Edited by Dagron

Gespent Kick Chain attack FTW whenever you get the robot. I don't use the Gigan robot at all don't really find it too good.

Only downside is the cutscenes won't run very well.

Yeah I will be getting it. I'm at chapter 32 and he's got 68 kills and level 33, way past the requirement for the kills. Even Ninji doesn't like the Gigan, I think it's underestimated but oh well.

That's a shame. Still, you get a bunch of extra chapters to mess with right?

Yeah I will be getting it. I'm at chapter 32 and he's got 68 kills and level 33, way past the requirement for the kills. Even Ninji doesn't like the Gigan, I think it's underestimated but oh well.

That's a shame. Still, you get a bunch of extra chapters to mess with right?

Yeah 7 extra chapters, couple new people/bosses, 1 extra new character to use, Leona's guarlion custom gets upgraded later on, and 2-3 more new mechs to use.

Kohata he has different robots to use, and If he's killed he can switch to another robot.

Wait, you mean he can switch to a robot after being nuked as if to say he has more than 1 life on the battlefield while everyone else has 1? That's messed up.

Wait, you mean he can switch to a robot after being nuked as if to say he has more than 1 life on the battlefield while everyone else has 1? That's messed up.

Yes.

Today, I learned the pain of missing a Star of Destiny.

Damn you, Oboro.

Suikoden?

Edited by Metal King Slime

Suikoden?

Yes, 5.

I had only watched my brother's playthroughs of 1 and 2 (and bits of 3) until now, so this is my first time actually playing.

Yes, 5.

I had only watched my brother's playthroughs of 1 and 2 (and bits of 3) until now, so this is my first time actually playing.

Figured you were playing a Suikoden game... Speaking of which, that reminds me I also have 5, but can't play it because my little brother's hogging the PS2.

I see Roxas putting the moves on Lux.

I wonder how Soluna feels about this.

I'm clearly pleasing him more than she can.

I really have to check the bottom of the main forum page more often.

:E

Figured you were playing a Suikoden game... Speaking of which, that reminds me I also have 5, but can't play it because my little brother's hogging the PS2.

I know, it was rather obvious.

That's quite unfortunate.

Today, I learned the pain of missing a Star of Destiny.

Damn you, Oboro.

Ouch. Recruiting the ninja detectives later is a pain from what I remember.