• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, call me unimaginative, but I just can't see this world going on without me.

Obviously if you are dead then YOUR world will stop revolving. Can't be said the same for the others though. :o

Obviously if you are dead then YOUR world will stop revolving. Can't be said the same for the others though. :o

How do I know those "other worlds" even exist? For all I know, everyone else here could just be a figment of my imagination, playing the part my mind has given them.

How do I know those "other worlds" even exist? For all I know, everyone else here could just be a figment of my imagination, playing the part my mind has given them.

I think, therefore I am.

And if we are figments of your imagination, then stop imagining us and get some real friends. If that's possible.

I think, therefore I am.

And if we are figments of your imagination, then stop imagining us and get some real friends. If that's possible.

Just because you are doesn't mean that you aren't a figment of my mind, dependent on my own imagination to exist.

My mind enjoys conflict too much.

Just because you are doesn't mean that you aren't a figment of my mind, dependent on my own imagination to exist.

My mind enjoys conflict too much.

A figment of an imagination cannot have its own mind. Since I think, I cannot be false. You're probably just going to argue that you imagine me saying this and that I really am not thinking.

And hates real people. So you talk to yourself. How does that make you feel?

Anybody interested in helping me get SKIDROW's release of Modern Warfare 2 to work with The Porting Team's Wineskin wrapper? ):

Although now that I think about it, none of you are Mac gamers...

A figment of an imagination cannot have its own mind. Since I think, I cannot be false. You're probably just going to argue that you imagine me saying this and that I really am not thinking.

And hates real people. So you talk to yourself. How does that make you feel?

And how can you truly prove to me that I'm not just imagining you saying this? That you really are thinking?

I think you missed my point here. EVERYONE is a figment of my imagination. My friends, my colleagues, even my family- they all exist in my mind. Even the man behind the counter at Burger King- Or Burger King itself, for that matter, are simply what my mind has, pardon the pun, cooked up for me. Only I truly exist- Everything else is a figment of my imagination. And if I die, everything will disappear with me.

And how can you truly prove to me that I'm not just imagining you saying this? That you really are thinking?

I think you missed my point here. EVERYONE is a figment of my imagination. My friends, my colleagues, even my family- they all exist in my mind. Even the man behind the counter at Burger King- Or Burger King itself, for that matter, are simply what my mind has, pardon the pun, cooked up for me. Only I truly exist- Everything else is a figment of my imagination. And if I die, everything will disappear with me.

I don't need to prove to you that I exist. All I need to know is that I exist.

What you just basically admitted is that your physical being is within your imagination. Now tell me how that makes sense.

But it was recently established by Sirius that you have a very limited imagination, anyway.

Obligatory: PC. \m/

/R700!Headshot

Modern Warfare was released for Mac. I don't see why they didn't do the same for Mw2. Whatever. Let's just hope 3 is for Mac. ; ;

I don't need to prove to you that I exist. All I need to know is that I exist.

What you just basically admitted is that your physical being is within your imagination. Now tell me how that makes sense.

But it was recently established by Sirius that you have a very limited imagination, anyway.

For fuck's sake, Lux, I thought you watched Baccano!

Well, if you can't prove to me that you exist, then there's no reason you couldn't be just some illusion my mind cooked up.

That's because this world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either, as you've kindly demonstrated. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

Well, you see, that'd be because I can't imagine myself dying, or you guys continuing to exist if I do. I've even admitted so much. But that doesn't really clash with my argument here, either.

Steel/Rock: Just crap as hell. even though this typing resists a slew of moves including a quad resistence to normal and flying. the celebration stops when it gets raped by its very costly quad weakness to the onmipresent fighting and ground moves which are staples on pretty much every physical attacker.